Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Not a big fan of NTR and I like Emily the most but I don't like bf and gf sex the most because it is very common and usual so that's why I don't want to see her with the MC because MC is her bf, I want to see her with someone else on her POV not in the MC's POV

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
At the moment, I'm so worried because you all know that patreon works in a crazy way and bans games without a clear reason (such as the sleep scene needed to be altered but the scene in the changing room didn't need to be changed in MGA).
Try this and let your patrons know: , I personally hate Petreon for the same reasons and won't support there.
Also moar cheating/ntr ;)

Also don't be stressed, you have to take stupid trolls into account. Just ignore them.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
If we don't count the common scenes, there are 33% of this version is non-NTR (the MC & Suzie night), 66% is NTR (Jim & Suzie, Woody & Suzie).

2.2.0 may (or may not) have 50% non-NTR, depends on the situation.

I don't think everyone must support me to be able to play this game. I even send to some patrons who left me (financial situation) or earlier than their tiers because they show their love to the game in every new updates. Some patrons support me but they don't even have time to play my game, just support me to encourage me.

Therefore, I don't have a grudge against leaking. I think if it's good enough, people will support me. And the more money I get, the more longer time I can use to develop The Engagement after leaving other jobs with the result: longer updates.

At the moment, I'm so worried because you all know that patreon works in a crazy way and bans games without a clear reason (such as the sleep scene needed to be altered but the scene in the changing room didn't need to be changed in MGA).
wow...i wonder how open-mind you are...to be real...if i am in your position, i doubt that i will do something similar...it is your team hard work after all...also, for me...i am still waiting for you to bring something that gonna hook me up and that is why i only follow you since i am not really into NTR genre so i am waiting for more vanila-route specificaly... keep up your good work and just forget any idiot passengers...after all half of it is your project, other half is to please your patreon...nothing left for you to care about those idiots.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Not a big fan of NTR and I like Emily the most but I don't like bf and gf sex the most because it is very common and usual so that's why I don't want to see her with the MC because MC is her bf, I want to see her with someone else on her POV not in the MC's POV
I created Suzie with the thought 'why all Asian girls in daz3d games are maids, side girls, ugly...' so I made her as the second girl in game. But it turned out that people like her more so she's somehow the first girl now.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Wonder why all devs have to put blackmailing into thier games? Bad
There was a handsome guy name Garen reported my game with the reason 'blackmailing game'. I'm not sure if it is you or not but I promise him that I will bring him into The Engagement as a gesture to thank him. He will be named Garen Asfuq, a companion of Jim Brie in jail.
Not sure why you removed the scene where you'd choose to sit next to suzie or emily. Now theres no way to get that harem point and to ask suzie out.
I didn't.
Open accounts on alternative monetization platforms. Patreon is not the only game in town, especially after the whole Peterson/Harris/Rubin debacle. Many people have already left the platform for political reasons.
Yeah, I will open them soon.
Im always missing the emily cheating scene and suzie not going on dinner with me ?
Please check the walkthrough.
Try this and let your patrons know: , I personally hate Petreon for the same reasons and won't support there.
Also moar cheating/ntr ;)

Also don't be stressed, you have to take stupid trolls into account. Just ignore them.
Thank you. I will create it soon.
wow...i wonder how open-mind you are...to be real...if i am in your position, i doubt that i will do something similar...it is your team hard work after all...also, for me...i am still waiting for you to bring something that gonna hook me up and that is why i only follow you since i am not really into NTR genre so i am waiting for more vanila-route specificaly... keep up your good work and just forget any idiot passengers...after all half of it is your project, other half is to please your patreon...nothing left for you to care about those idiots.
There are 30-40% of my patrons want to have more romantic/harem routes. But thank you for your kind comment.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Nice update. The new character Dianne Beaumont, who reminds Suzie not to do any naughty things, is sexy. Is she French? Hope we get to see more of her. Thanks.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Nice update. The new character Dianne Beaumont, who reminds Suzie not to do any naughty things, is sexy. Is she French? Hope we get to see more of her. Thanks.
Yes, her ancestors were French.
Emily's ancestors were German.
Suzie is Chinese.
The MC is Jewish.
Warning: I hope there is no racist.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
There was a handsome guy name Garen reported my game with the reason 'blackmailing game'. I'm not sure if it is you or not but I promise him that I will bring him into The Engagement as a gesture to thank him. He will be named Garen Asfuq, a companion of Jim Brie in jail.
Nah..i done nothing for you to accept your thanks but i found out that you have interesting idea over here...but may i suggest some ideas around this new "heroine"...because he is in love with suzie and trying to blackmail her so she have to ask MC help her out...and the ending is hero had been capture =))...this gonna be very funny

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Nah..i done nothing for you to accept your thanks but i found out that you have interesting idea over here...but may i suggest some ideas around this new "heroine"...because he is in love with suzie and trying to blackmail her so she have to ask MC help her out...and the ending is hero had been capture =))...this gonna be very funny
Maybe you're from the same country with me because I see that only people in my country use emo: =)), affected from yahoo chat.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Only 2.5 Star ?? Man this game deserves better since it gives opportunity to both types of People (NTR Lover/Harem Lover) to enjoy this game.
But i have to ask why there is like no H-scene in Harem route ?? and is heavily focused on Suzie ??

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Only 2.5 Star ?? Man this game deserves better since it gives opportunity to both types of People (NTR Lover/Harem Lover) to enjoy this game.
But i have to ask why there is like no H-scene in Harem route ?? and is heavily focused on Suzie ??
Because this is an NTR focused game. Love/Harem was only added to attract a bigger fan base and you can tell it isnt something the dev wants to do. So it is mediocre at best. For now.

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There are 2 reasons:
1/ Depends on the polls: There are only 30-40% of my patrons want harem so the NTR patrons win all the time. The latest poll decided that June will have Woody & Suzie route, July will have the harem route.
2/ It's harder to bring harem into the game than NTR because Emily is a jealous girl who had a trauma about her father cheated on her mom when she was a kid. Will she accept the relationship in which the MC can have other girls than her easily? No. That's why it needs more time to develop.

For people think that I aim for Harem because of the large community: check Harem Adult Games to see if he's successful or not? LOL. And furthermore, if you think so, why not think that I had better make a harem game with more patrons then add NTR to attract less patrons later? LOL.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There are 2 reasons:
1/ Depends on the polls: There are only 30-40% of my patrons want harem so the NTR patrons win all the time. The latest poll decided that June will have Woody & Suzie route, July will have the harem route.
2/ It's harder to bring harem into the game than NTR because Emily is a jealous girl who had a trauma about her father cheated on her mom when she was a kid. Will she accept the relationship in which the MC can have other girls than her easily? No. That's why it needs more time to develop.

For people think that I aim for Harem because of the large community: check Harem Adult Games to see if he's successful or not? LOL. And furthermore, if you think so, why not think that I had better make a harem game with more patrons then add NTR to attract less patrons later? LOL.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
About Suzie focused, please check previous comments.Thanks.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There are 2 reasons:

So... Emily's past is where you want the realism?

The rampant sexual harassment (bordering on rape) that nobody seems to care about doesnt seem to scream "realism"

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Because this is an NTR focused game. Love/Harem was only added to attract a bigger fan base and you can tell it isnt something the dev wants to do. So it is mediocre at best. For now.
I thought this game was suppose to be neutral from start since overview of the game says that..
"Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions."
Anyways it all depends on Dev since it is his game.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

The rampant sexual harassment (bordering on rape) that nobody seems to care about doesnt seem to scream "realism"
1/ What do you mean 'no body seems to care about'? You means 'no body cares about that scene' or 'no body cares about it realistic or not'?
2/ That scene is realistic or not depend on your point of view. The behavior or Suzie is not rare in common East Asian girl. And even if it's unreal (in your eyes, not in my eyes), am I wrong to try to make the way Emily accepts the harem route more realistic? Or you think I should just let a girl like Emily accepts the harem route right in the next version without getting angry is better for The Engagement?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm curious. Why do people hate NTR still play this game and try to see the erotic scenes in the NTR routes, then complain about the NTR in this game?

Reactions: Mwanted

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Please answer me these questions:
1/ Why don't you think that I had better make a harem game with more patrons then add NTR to attract less patrons later?
2/ Can you explain to me why Japanese girls need to use this app? Why don't they only scream for help? Is this unreal in real life?

3/ Am I wrong to try to make Emily accept the harem route in a good way?
4/ You hate NTR, why did you choose the NTR routes in game? It's very easy to avoid it (it's hard for people who seek it).

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I been reading through the thread and I see some people say NTR is avoidable and others say unavoidable. So which is it?
Exactly. If you don't like NTR, you can only play The Engagement in July and after that, when there are real contents for the romantic love routes and the harem routes.
Very much appreciate the honesty. Good luck with your game (y)
Didn't I tell you to wait for July? I'm still wondering why you hate NTR but still play the NTR routes and come here to complain that I use Harem to trick people to play an NTR game.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes