Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm curious. Why do people hate NTR still play this game and try to see the erotic scenes in the NTR routes, then complain about the NTR in this game?
Because they are trolls that are here just to provoke. Sometimes on the same level of the ones reporting your game on Patreon.
A friendly advise: don't waste too much time on them, and if they harass you spamming in this thread consider reporting the posts to the mods.
Keep up the nice work and be positive ;)

And now some healty criticism for you :): I partially agree with those that say the ntr/cheating routes are difficult to find, the last time I experimented with the game I thought the same thing. For example to see the ntr scene of Suzie at the guy's apartment you kinda have to positively seduce her. That's somehow inconsistent.Try to make things easier and more consistent for the player.
Oh and if you find difficult to place those scenes please consider that showing them from the female or narrator PoV is perfectly fine, the MC doesn't need to actually be there (most of the times is just a bother)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Because they are trolls that are here just to provoke. Sometimes on the same level of the ones reporting your game on Patreon.
A friendly advise: don't waste too much time on them, and if they harass you spamming in this thread consider reporting the posts to the mods.
Keep up the nice work and be positive ;)

And now some healty criticism for you :): I partially agree with those that say the ntr/cheating routes are difficult to find, the last time I experimented with the game I thought the same thing. For example to see the ntr scene of Suzie at the guy's apartment you kinda have to positively seduce her. That's somehow inconsistent.Try to make things easier and more consistent for the player.
Oh and if you find difficult to place those scenes please consider that showing them from the female or narrator PoV is perfectly fine, the MC doesn't need to actually be there (most of the times is just a bother)
Thank you. I'm appreciated.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Hold up we ntr haters play ntr games NTR games and try to see the NTR scenes then complain about NTR you cant be serious I thought we played ntr games we the intent of the ntr scenes being avoidable tell me one ntr game that is avoidable you hear complains about just name 1 boss you intentionally created this controversy purposely (The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie {(your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.)} that was your selling point wasn't it (Culture Shock) was just released the Dev for that game is doing the same b.s. this Dev does, take note from a Dev who gives two @#$% about peoples complaints and tells the truth from the very start (The Decent) he did not lie mislead sugar coat nothing he gave it to love it or hate its NTR @#$%^& instead of hyping two different crowds of people of NTR just focus on one stop lieing to people making them think game has two path when it only has one it's simple if you stayed true to your words from the start there would don't be so much toxic bickering between the two crowds you started this by lieing I don't know about you but Im not interested in watching another man screw a girl you force the player to watch these scenes if they don't try to help Suzie and to help Suzie means to cheat so I can only help by cheating on my girl like hurt or not most men would want to help just to help I dont need to like her to help her out thus you force MC to like the girl and want to cheat on his girl come on Dev if you put the option to not give Suzie personal life a second thought there would be no discussion here I like Suzie over the girlfriend because shes bat shit crazy but if this was real life I wouldn't jeopardize my relationship for Suzie I'd try and help her stand up for herself and if she does not get it after 1 or 2 lessons she's on her own.
hello mr "we ntr haters" you didn't play all paths, and clearly you didn't even check previous posts that explein how to avoid ntr .

dear "we ntr haters" you are compleining about a fetish you don't like and too harsh and hardcore for you to bear.

we must complein about bugs or how troll stupid the plot is or; or;or;.

forcing your own negative feelings about ntr or any other fetish cause disrespect to ntr or kind of fetish lovers on general, not my place to say or judge, but me personally when i see a genre i don't like i just ignore the game completely so i'm happy and everyone in peace. i suggest you do the same, belive me you will feel good.

this game's dev fighted his way through threats and insults, and he still answering every one despite how rude they are and stupid their questions is "no offense" and putting some sense on them.

there's many games get crashed completely because of that, here's an example : i remember when the game "dreams of desire " apperaed first time there was planned a legendary plot and that big sis will have a boyfriend and mom loves her husband and and and... then with users aggresive whinning the game completely became pure harem whish caused all female characters became retards and lookin for MC's cock only and plot lost then the game became just a nother boring stryless typical harem.

dear MR and all " we ntr haters" i suggest you to calm down and enjoy what you like and a voide what you don't like. and understand that you are not the mc and it is just a game and you have a real life and open mind. so everyone live in peace.:giggle:

i love you "we ntr haters" oh this one just so i hopefully avoide getting banned for a no reason because everything i say i get warned about it for a mysterious reason ** tee-hee**:giggle:

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Wow, actually liked the game, hope you keep up. And don't mind the Haters, every NTR game and doujinshi there's a NTR hater, so it's quite common.

Just hope the Adm's comes to make a cleaning on the section since it's pretty sad to try to read some good cristicism before downloading a game and you simply find a bunch of folks complaining about a content that is on the tags.

Still, liked the game so far and hope you keep working on it, initialy i tought it would be another boring Harem game, but after i saw the NTR tag i really got excited to play.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
hello mr "we ntr haters" you didn't play all paths, and clearly you didn't even check previous posts that explein how to avoid ntr .

dear "we ntr haters" you are compleining about a fetish you don't like and too harsh and hardcore for you to bear.

we must complein about bugs or how troll stupid the plot is or; or;or;.

forcing your own negative feelings about ntr or any other fetish cause disrespect to ntr or kind of fetish lovers on general, not my place to say or judge, but me personally when i see a genre i don't like i just ignore the game completely so i'm happy and everyone in peace. i suggest you do the same, belive me you will feel good.

this game's dev fighted his way through threats and insults, and he still answering every one despite how rude they are and stupid their questions is "no offense" and putting some sense on them.

there's many games get crashed completely because of that, here's an example : i remember when the game "dreams of desire " apperaed first time there was planned a legendary plot and that big sis will have a boyfriend and mom loves her husband and and and... then with users aggresive whinning the game completely became pure harem whish caused all female characters became retards and lookin for MC's cock only and plot lost then the game became just a nother boring stryless typical harem.

dear MR and all " we ntr haters" i suggest you to calm down and enjoy what you like and a voide what you don't like. and understand that you are not the mc and it is just a game and you have a real life and open mind. so everyone live in peace.:giggle:

i love you "we ntr haters" oh this one just so i hopefully avoide getting banned for a no reason because everything i say i get warned about it for a mysterious reason ** tee-hee**:giggle:
99% sure this post will be reported and deleted. :alien:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fzaner

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
NTR A G ... I fully understand if you get irritated, sometimes just perplexed I suppose, at some of the comments you get.

It's a matter of a lot of time and effort put in, only to get (in some cases, certainly not all) moaning, even sniping, contradictory statements ...

I fully understand if that gets under your skin, as it seems to in some cases. But if you don't mind an opinion, I'd suggest not getting too "worked up" (excited, in a bad way) about the worst of it, if possible? - The unfairest comments I doubt come from patrons anyway, so there's that. Also, supporting or not, there is on the one hand: reasonable criticism, fair individual views & takes, which hopefully are expressed with some thought given to a developer's efforts (even if it's just to say not for me, sorry, goodbye!) ... and something different: unreasonable carping. "I want something different, like another game completely."

No disrespect to anyone who points out: "I don't personally like this aspect/that episode" ...

But ...

You'll never please everyone ... and so (personally) I wouldn't engage for too long, in much detail with the most awkward objections, of the sort that read a bit like someone "standing behind a wall, firing word-bullets", if you see what I mean! ;)

All the best.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I was able to use an old save, but seems like the only content was Emily's dream? Was there more content added to previous chapters? thanks

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I was able to use an old save, but seems like the only content was Emily's dream? Was there more content added to previous chapters? thanks
Use the walkthrough. But I'm pretty sure you won't see the new contents because old saves won't work. Why do you keep using old saves when there is a warning?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I do hate NTR. But this game is different because all the characters are so unlikeable that I dont who is dicking them, im just here for the pretty pictures.

I didnt say trick people but you decided to focus more on the harem route after some asked you too and you probably hoped it would attract more patrons but really you just pushed your current fans away. Shit happens.

And all NTR stories border on the rediculous so why try to make a realism distinction with one character accepting or not accepting a sharing route?

Your the dev just do what you want but splitting hairs just seems silly. Just remember I do like your game and love the renders but just stick with what your passionate about and its NTR content not love/romance. You will NEVER please everybody. You do you (y)
For an NTR-Hater , this is a very well-said, yes that's the problem with some dev that listen too much in other people's request and not follow his own heart, NTR Adult Games just remember what your name is, be loyal to that,

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Actually, when I'm playing any NTR games, I consider myself as the one who is stealing the girl from the MC. I don't consider myself as the MC. The only one time I felt hurt when seeing the girl was taken away was the dental clinic scene in MGA (that's why I said MGA was the best because it made me feel sad). But in other scenes, I considered I was the bad guy. That's why netori and harem are not a hard thing for me to write. Erodio is written by me. But we will have an announcement in some hours more.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
NTRBitch (whatever gender in fact!) is basically right of course.

Sure, it's not quite that simple. At the other extreme: not much point in trying to sell lots of fish, however fantastic the quality is, if everyone basically wants ham or chicken, or a salad. By the time you actually find a fish lover, it might have gone stale .... ;)

BUT: if you start buckling under a host of very different jabs & jibes, you can quickly go the way of the Old Man in the old fable:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
For an NTR-Hater , this is a very well-said, yes that's the problem with some dev that listen too much in other people's request and not follow his own heart, NTR Adult Games just remember what your name is, be loyal to that,
Let it be said from henceforth!

I can be reasonable... at least once in awhile... :LOL:

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Use the walkthrough. But I'm pretty sure you won't see the new contents because old saves won't work. Why do you keep using old saves when there is a warning?
Haha bugs don't always affect everyone the same. It's easy enough to try it instead of starting over. Also when a dev says saves don't work I expect that means it will go straight to an error screen and when it doesn't I'm still going to see what's what.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Haha bugs don't always affect everyone the same. It's easy enough to try it instead of starting over. Also when a dev says saves don't work I expect that means it will go straight to an error screen and when it doesn't I'm still going to see what's what.
If you know how to code a ren'py game, you will know why you must play from the beginning after changing codes. And it's not a bug. Only people still use previous saves to play face this problem.

afs.png

If not, you won't be able to see the right scenes that's why you still see some scenes but not the right scenes

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
NTRBitch (whatever gender in fact!) is basically right of course.

Sure, it's not quite that simple. At the other extreme: not much point in trying to sell lots of fish, however fantastic the quality is, if everyone basically wants ham or chicken, or a salad. By the time you actually find a fish lover, it might have gone stale .... ;)

BUT: if you start buckling under a host of very different jabs & jibes, you can quickly go the way of the Old Man in the old fable:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I know this story.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you know how to code a ren'py game, you will know why you must play from the beginning after changing codes. And it's not a bug. Only people still use previous saves to play face this problem.
Ha no, I don't know the first thing about coding games. Take for example recently when Big City's Pleasures came out I wasn't able to load my most recent save but an older one worked so I was still able to see almost all the new material. I'll still go back and play the whole thing when the bug fix comes out, just like this one I'll start from the beginning again when I have time.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Since I've just uploaded the official 2.1.0 for $3+, I deleted the Beta version. I'm not sure if he used my links or not. If it's because of me. So sorry. But Beta is outdated. LOL.

Reactions: J..D
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes