D

Deleted member 31043

p
We already have several discussions/flames in this thread. At this point the opinions of several users and the dev are more than clear. It is absolutely clear that continue these discussions have no sense at all too. Nobody is going to change his position. So stop it, please. If you are not able to stop it, I will help you with a thread-ban.

Finally a note from both sides, don't reply at any provocation, report it.
Please help me...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I thought NTR means Cuckold.
you aren't wrong...but since there 're many variants...like netori (also NTR) where your opponents are in bad situation with love and you plans to help her out and turn out to be love affair ... netoraserare is where you are the one who being cheaten by your lover...also there are more to it but i am not so sure about them so i didn't mention...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
you aren't wrong...but since there 're many variants...like netori (also NTR) where your opponents are in bad situation with love and you plans to help her out and turn out to be love affair ... netoraserare is where you are the one who being cheaten by your lover...also there are more to it but i am not so sure about them so i didn't mention...
I like to keep things simple :p

Netorare is when MC's girl get stolen
Netori is is when MC steels the girls of other NPC
and
netoraserare is a game the word you meant was Netorase, here MC forces his Li/GF/Wife to have sex (Forced Sex/ Rape) with other NPC.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So what's the specific term - if there is one - for a game that *combines* both "Netorare" and "Netori"? ~ "Oruji"? :D

Is there a different term for either of those, if the game has a female protagonist? (a. Stealing other girls' bfs, or b. getting their own bf(/s?) stolen)?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
While I do agree with that definition, it means that many harem games or games with alpha MC's are NTR games.
That in turn makes discussing NTR tricky.
I think the mods would rather leave those 3 letters out of any game tags that dont involve the "controversial" types to avoid a million posts asking "is *** avoidable?".

They got enough headaches patrolling the threads that have the "controversial" types actually in the game. :ROFLMAO:

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I think the mods would rather leave those 3 letters out of any game tags that dont involve the "controversial" types to avoid a million posts asking "is *** avoidable?".

They got enough headaches patrolling the threads that have the "controversial" types actually in the game. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I don't think it helps the discussion to use it to describe that type of content. NTR is controversial enough.
Sadly, it means people will continue having to ask what kind of NTR is in a game...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
There are different sorts of "craziness" (psychological instability, or whatever it may be). And different ways of reacting to shock.

Homicidal rage is one reaction, some would say that's normal, not crazy at all. "Crime of passion": attack, injure, maybe kill the guy in the act.

Or calculated revenge, getting a contract on him being one of the most drastic. Maybe other forms of "vengeance", e.g. acting the same way as him, secretly or conspicuously having a relationship with another guy (or previous bf), perhaps to "get back at him".

But if she has a different sort of psychological trauma, maybe she reacts in another way. She might think that's how all men behave; worse still - severe self-esteem problems, e.g. from emotional abuse as a child - she may even imagine it is what she deserved/deserves. And beat herself up about it - whatever she does next.

With stronger self-esteem, she might just finally dump him & go live her life, reckoning she's better off without the bastard, perhaps shaming him in some other way to rub his nose in his own dirt.

I don't think there's only one way people react to betrayal, cheating, deceit generally?

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Whenever a game has save problems 99% of the time the dev decided to change the game mid development clearly dev did not anticipate all this backlash on his or her decisions for the game and had to throw out some scenes and change dialogue to try to make certain things more acceptable towards the community but here's the devs biggest fault for this game (The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.) Dev clearly if this was not your intent for the game than all it proves is your either a fabricator of the truth or you don't mind misleading the loyal community that believes in your vision. that should have never been the overview for this game but we all know with an over view like this you was able to pull in NTR lovers and haters and that was the whole point but fallout you received was not expected just like what Bathesda did with Fallout 76

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes