Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Whenever a game has save problems 99% of the time the dev decided to change the game mid development clearly dev did not anticipate all this backlash on his or her decisions for the game and had to throw out some scenes and change dialogue to try to make certain things more acceptable towards the community but here's the devs biggest fault for this game (The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.) Dev clearly if this was not your intent for the game than all it proves is your either a fabricator of the truth or you don't mind misleading the loyal community that believes in your vision. that should have never been the overview for this game but we all know with an over view like this you was able to pull in NTR lovers and haters and that was the whole point but fallout you received was not expected just like what Bathesda did with Fallout 76
1/ Re-coded to have android versions.
2/ 33% patrons want Harem so Harem is being added into the game.
3/ But I like your thoughts though. You're saying like you know my heart. LOL

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Whenever a game has save problems 99% of the time the dev decided to change the game mid development clearly dev did not anticipate all this backlash on his or her decisions for the game and had to throw out some scenes and change dialogue to try to make certain things more acceptable towards the community but here's the devs biggest fault for this game (The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.) Dev clearly if this was not your intent for the game than all it proves is your either a fabricator of the truth or you don't mind misleading the loyal community that believes in your vision. that should have never been the overview for this game but we all know with an over view like this you was able to pull in NTR lovers and haters and that was the whole point but fallout you received was not expected just like what Bathesda did with Fallout 76
You are right, mate! It seems some players think they have the right to motify the game, but actually they don't, only the dev has. Maybe some of them support dev by $, and think they can give advise as boss as, but actually they cannot. Like they cannot buy Ed Sheery's CD and ask him to sing as their wish.

Then I want to say why I like this game.
NTR has mutiple means, a, somebody sleep your girl, b, you sleep somebody's girl, c, somebody sleep another's girl.
All other ntr games trend a + cockold + swing, but this game may include all three (in potential), for my taste, I prefer b and c. :D

Anyway, looking forward this game to be succeed.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You are right, mate! It seems some players think they have the right to motify the game, but actually they don't, only the dev has. Maybe some of them support dev by $, and think they can give advise as boss as, but actually they cannot. Like they cannot buy Ed Sheery's CD and ask him to sing as their wish.

Then I want to say why I like this game.
NTR has mutiple means, a, somebody sleep your girl, b, you sleep somebody's girl, c, somebody sleep another's girl.
All other ntr games trend a + cockold + swing, but this game may include all three (in potential), for my taste, I prefer b and c. :D

Anyway, looking forward this game to be succeed.
That guy accused me of misled people about harem.

For your information, on patreon, only non-patrons act like my bosses. Because my patrons like the way The Engagement is. If they don't like it anymore, they stop supporting. That's the reason why I don't like people complain or demand me. Because they don't support me and even if I change the games as they like, there is no guarantee that they will support me.

raizo244

Mar 21, 2019
"The Engagement is a project which I'm using my free time to develop so I can only render around 300 new FHD images every month. At the moment, I have $700 support from friends all around the world. But when I have more support, I will be able to abandon other jobs to render more FHD images every month.  With $1,000 support - I will develop as a part-time job: 400 new FHD images every month.  With $2,500 support - I will develop as a full-time job: 600 new FHD images every month."

We are currently paying about $2.3 per FHD image. If the author receive $300 more/month ($1000/month), we supporters will receive 100 more FHD images, which means the price per one additional FHD image will rise to $3; the price per image (calculated on the total number of photo received) will rise from $2.3 to $2.5. If the author receive $1500 more/month, we will receive 200 more images, which means the price per one additional image will rise even higher from $3 to $7.5; the price per image (calculated on the total number of photo received) will rise from $2.5 to $4.2. So, more money but less value added or am I missing something?

Although this game looks promising, the charging should be more reasonable.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
"The Engagement is a project which I'm using my free time to develop so I can only render around 300 new FHD images every month. At the moment, I have $700 support from friends all around the world. But when I have more support, I will be able to abandon other jobs to render more FHD images every month.  With $1,000 support - I will develop as a part-time job: 400 new FHD images every month.  With $2,500 support - I will develop as a full-time job: 600 new FHD images every month."

We are currently paying about $2.3 per FHD image. If the author receive $300 more/month ($1000/month), we supporters will receive 100 more FHD images, which means the price per one additional FHD image will rise to $3; the price per image (calculated on the total number of photo received) will rise from $2.3 to $2.5. If the author receive $1500 more/month, we will receive 200 more images, which means the price per one additional image will rise even higher from $3 to $7.5; the price per image (calculated on the total number of photo received) will rise from $2.5 to $4.2. So, more money but less value added or am I missing something?

Although this game looks promising, the charging should be more reasonable.
I'm very lucky that I deleted those goals last night because I knew that there would be some people here would think like that.

Ironically, my patrons don't use their time to calculate like that. They know that those are just the number in goals on patreon for me to set a target to reach.

But I think I made a right choice to delete those goals. Because there will be people who don't support but will try to find as many things as they can to discuss. If you calculate like that, please calculate how much I loss because you download here to play, will you?

After the guy posted the fix version here, I thought there would be people here say stuff like you. And I was right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
please calculate how much I loss because you download here to play, will you?
Nothing.

You are making the mistake of thinking if your game wasn't here people would pay, they wouldn't, that's not how it works.

For one you'd barely have any patrons because most of those would have come from a site just like this one and two if people couldn't get it here they just wouldn't play it at all.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If you calculate like that, please calculate how much I loss because you download here to play, will you?
People seem to quote only what they want to quote. LOL. If you quote someone, quote all the saying. Don't quote only half of the sentence and use that to mock people.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I think some people just wait for a chance to mock others. I haven't calculated how much I loss for an image. But people calculate how much they cost for an image when they download for free. And it seems that some people just try to use half of my sentence to attack me. I'm still amazed how people hate this game still come here, waiting for a chance to critisize any sentence from me.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've heard of women that don't trust man turning lesbian, bi-sexual or even begin to practice abstenence but of my 38 yrs on planet Earth I've never seen nor hear or heard of a women that does not trust man never cheated in her life never got cheated on or never found out she was cheated on turning into a pure unadulterated slut cum dumpster for mens of which she does not trust because of past experiences of her fathers indiscretion towards her mother head scratch over here :unsure: I don't trust man I think my boyfriends disloyal why don't I just turn into a sex object for those very same man that I don't trust and assume is going to break my heart hey boys I'll be your toy. For Suzie someone she likes and wants to be with she plays hard to get but her boss that is trying to manipulate her even a guy she does not even know out of nowhere can come and take her virginity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't make this shat up but me the MC is ok with one psychotic and whorish girl and another easy whorish girl becoming my girlfriend/wife :oops::rolleyes::unsure::LOL: exactly like I said new update Suzie pushes you away while dancing because she's not so used to being so close to a man but she allows Brie to grop in the middle of a business meeting while her colleague is standing next to her and he can also fuck her even if you dont intervene, she allows all those things at the party but she won't let you dance close to her :unsure: :ROFLMAO: this shat a'int adding up

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I've heard of women that don't trust man turning lesbian, bi-sexual or even begin to practice abstenence but of my 38 yrs on planet Earth I've never seen nor hear or heard of a women that does not trust man never cheated in her life never got cheated on or never found out she was cheated on turning into a pure unadulterated slut cum dumpster for mens of which she does not trust because of past experiences of her fathers indiscretion towards her mother head scratch over here :unsure: I don't trust man I think my boyfriends disloyal why don't I just turn into a sex object for those very same man that I don't trust and assume is going to break my heart hey boys I'll be your toy. For Suzie someone she likes and wants to be with she plays hard to get but her boss that is trying to manipulate her even a guy she does not even know out of nowhere can come and take her virginity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't make this shat up but me the MC is ok with one psychotic and whorish girl and another easy whorish girl becoming my girlfriend/wife :oops::rolleyes::unsure::LOL: exactly like I said new update Suzie pushes you away while dancing because she's not so used to being so close to a man but she allows Brie to grop in the middle of a business meeting while her colleague is standing next to her and he can also fuck her even if you dont intervene, she allows all those things at the party but she won't let you dance close to her :unsure: :ROFLMAO: this shat a'int adding up
Then go live your life and stop playing The Engagement from now on. That will be happy for both of us.

Too many toxic comments. I surrender.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
the tag says vaginal sex, but where do you actually see that? all I i see is a girls body going up at down no action at all... thats in both with Emily and Mc in room and at the end with Suzie in her room... all you see is a body going up and down lol that is just terrible made and you cant call it vaginal sex, cause you dont see it, in my mind that is, I might be wrong tho? either way the sex scenes, which i dont think you can even call them, very disappointing... and to me just seems like extremely lazy work.

Last edited:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I played in the beginning then some version ago but never understood how this updates works ? The updates are made just for past storyline ? Is nothing regarding the present or the further of the relation between MC and the girls ? I noticed are only added paths to the past ....

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
While I do agree with that definition, it means that many harem games or games with alpha MC's are NTR games.
That in turn makes discussing NTR tricky.
It is tricky, all NTR umbrella means is it explores the emotion of jealousy between love interests. There are then sub categories like flirting only, cucking, behind the back cheating, forced, blackmail and drugged (the list is scarily long and yet to see one that close to translated, I tried to use google translate of Japanese list but was mostly gobledegook). Would be better to just stick to Western definitions that based on act rather than emotions explored since we usually only tag the most extreme versions of NTR anyway and totally ignore any F/F NTR.

Reactions: numanumani

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Links for Win/Linux only 250 meg and listed as fixes while the download for CG rip listed as 850 meg for a much older version. Can anyone confirm if this a full game or just a patch?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ustar

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's not adding up because the ntr is there just to be there, it doesn't have to make sense, its just the content he wants to make. The love/harem path is an after thought that he doesn't care about making content for.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Links for Win/Linux only 250 meg and listed as fixes while the download for CG rip listed as 850 meg for a much older version. Can anyone confirm if this a full game or just a patch?
Interesting observation. I can confirm this is a full game. The difference that I checked is CG rip from older version uses JPG quality 98 while new version uses JPG quality 84, so difference in disk space usage.

Reactions: Sinphil
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes