Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Wish someone get a lots courage and make a mod for walkhrought and gallery!

it would make my life much easy than try hard and get some grey hair to understand the path stuff in this game.
fucking hot girls !

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Soooooo.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think this would happen, although I think this is hot as well.
Assumming them speratly, first, Suzie deflowered by Brie at his home, then you got no chance sit with Suzie at the follow day office scenes, so Emily won't cheat you. Second, if Emily cheat you and you catch them, means Suzie has a good relationship with you and didnt f**k by Brie, then Suzie will diny Brie's invite.

What I am thinking, after Emily cheat you (NTR 1), you has chance built relationship with Suzie, and then you got NTR 2, maybe with Woody or Park. And maybe NTR 3 will happen with Amy :ROFLMAO: . Let the dev suprise us..LOL

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
How to come up with Harem route? If I ask Emi out I can see the sex scene with her, but can't meet the demant of Suzie love=6

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
How to come up with Harem route? If I ask Emi out I can see the sex scene with her, but can't meet the demant of Suzie love=6
I guess Harem route will be very difficult and uncompleted currently.
If you know, the dev's name changed from NTR Adult Game to Harem & NTR adult game.
Therefore, I think you cannot gain the harem scenes currently, eg. Emliy and Suzie sleep together or something.
But I believe these will happen in the futuer update.

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
I guess Harem route will be very difficult and uncompleted currently.
If you know, the dev's name changed from NTR Adult Game to Harem & NTR adult game.
Therefore, I think you cannot gain the harem scenes currently, eg. Emliy and Suzie sleep together or something.
But I believe these will happen in the futuer update.
Thanks! That means NTR route having more content, I would try it in different way

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I don't think this would happen, although I think this is hot as well.
Assumming them speratly, first, Suzie deflowered by Brie at his home, then you got no chance sit with Suzie at the follow day office scenes, so Emily won't cheat you. Second, if Emily cheat you and you catch them, means Suzie has a good relationship with you and didnt f**k by Brie, then Suzie will diny Brie's invite.

What I am thinking, after Emily cheat you (NTR 1), you has chance built relationship with Suzie, and then you got NTR 2, maybe with Woody or Park. And maybe NTR 3 will happen with Amy :ROFLMAO: . Let the dev suprise us..LOL
ahhh shit I did I fudge up? It didnt let me pick who I could sit next to in the office. Emily didnt cheat on me an Suzie told Brie to piss off an she turn me down when I asked her out at the end. Did I just get friend zoned by Emily & Suzie lol

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Look forward to the update. Cant wait to take Woody an Alex down (Dirty bastards) and I want to nail Ms Parks in her honey hole because her husband Took my Job! lol

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
ahhh shit I did I fudge up? It didnt let me pick who I could sit next to in the office. Emily didnt cheat on me an Suzie told Brie to piss off an she turn me down when I asked her out at the end. Did I just get friend zoned by Emily & Suzie lol
Hahaa... You should read the offical walkthrough, actually it's very helpful.
This game doesn't like others that use a parallel route, like yuo chose route A or B, or you gain points to achieve A or B.
This game uses a mix route trigger, ike you want to trigger scense B, you have to trigger scense A before.
And the route doesn't stick, it will change due to your options.
So, be careful, otherwise you wil be easy in the alone forever route:sick: LOL :ROFLMAO:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Hahaa... You should read the offical walk through, actually it's very helpful.
This game doesn't like others that use a parallel route, like yuo chose route A or B, or you gain points to achieve A or B.
This game uses a mix route trigger, ike you want to trigger scense B, you have to trigger scense A before.
And the route doesn't stick, it will change due to your options.
So, be careful, otherwise you wil be easy in the alone forever route:sick: LOL :ROFLMAO:
thanks, I tried reading it but didn't understand it i confused so said fudge it i'll play it again an try following the walk through thanks bro

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes