numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Interesting observation. I can confirm this is a full game. The difference that I checked is CG rip from older version uses JPG quality 98 while new version uses JPG quality 84, so difference in disk space usage.
Maybe switching to .webp would be a better choice?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe switching to .webp would be a better choice?
It's hard to say... I presume .webp is also a loss compression. The consideration is also compatibility since .JPG is widely accepted format, the .webp is not and the game is already below 300 MB so it may not be worth it.
Considering perceived quality I saw few images with quality 98 vs 84 and it's not much noticeable as a whole. The .JPG is lossy compression so it produce artifacts with all levels. If it were comparison between lossless compression like .PNG and .JPG then it would be more visible difference. But images are high resolution downscaled to screen size by the game, so it probably be no difference in-game anyway.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
For Harem, 33% of my patrons want it and 67% dont want it.

After considerating, I decided to brought it in but the number of scenes would be lower than the NTR scenes. Example: Version 2.2.0 will have 2 NTR erotic scenes and 1 (or 0 if I can't make it in time) romantic erotic scene.

But before the poll, 80% of the erotic scenes are NTR, only 20% of them are romance-harem.

Some of my patrons suggest me keep answering questions here. As well as there are still some people who know how to behave politely to others. So, from now on, I will try not to answer questions from The Engagement haters. Because my weak point is that I dont think I should be polite with haters who act like they have the right to demand things (and yes, they also used the word 'demand' me to do things they wanted in a comment). So if I don't reply anyone, please don't think about that too much.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Actually since page 60, I was trying hard not to comment more because since page 5x, I saw that the number of reviews = number of page / 2. Example: 66 pages now and 33 reviews. That's why if I comment too many times, the number of reviews won't be = number of page / 2 anymore. LOL

For SomeOldFap:

Working:
Untitled.png

Post-Production:
harem.jpg

Edited: It's page 67 now, LOL

Last edited:

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
the tag says vaginal sex, but where do you actually see that? all I i see is a girls body going up at down no action at all... thats in both with Emily and Mc in room and at the end with Suzie in her room... all you see is a body going up and down lol that is just terrible made and you cant call it vaginal sex, cause you dont see it, in my mind that is, I might be wrong tho? either way the sex scenes, which i dont think you can even call them, very disappointing... and to me just seems like extremely lazy work.
You didn't play this game detailed, did you? Suzie is vaginal, but I am not gonna tell you how to deflower her, find it by yourself or read the offical walkthrough. Otherwise, just watch a pron, it's btter than playing a game careless and complain here.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You didn't play this game detailed, did you? Suzie is vaginal, but I am not gonna tell you how to deflower her, find it by yourself or read the offical walkthrough. Otherwise, just watch a pron, it's btter than playing a game careless and complain here.
In the vanilla route, in the scene the MC has xxx with Emily, I'm pretty sure there is a V-thing. Still wonder why people like to complain about some stuff like that.

Reactions: Canto Forte

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
I'm in the mood of spamming today. This is how I render.

View attachment 346510
Have mood for a chatting? hahaa...
I guess you are a pro IT dev, aren't you? Anyway, I am, so I can understand why you set the story triggers likes this, I think this is very ingenious.
And this is probably why here are so many haters, their G-spot is animation pron, not a well-designed trigger.
I could viewed couple of hater comments everyday. LOL
Anyway, keep your style, lots of players like this game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I guess you are a pro IT dev, aren't you? Anyway, I am, so I can understand why you set the story triggers likes this, I think this is very ingenious.
And this is probably why here are so many haters, their G-spot is animation pron, not a well-designed trigger.
Actually no, I'm not even an amateur IT. I studied business and works in the marketing field. The Engagement is my free-time work only. That's why the previous code was terrible and I had to re-code it (version 2.0.0). LOL.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Last year, I worked with a partner named Long-Hong Wang, lived in Liaoning. Is that you, Mr Wang? Hey, give me back my telegram ID!

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Last year, I worked with a partner named Long-Hong Wang, lived in Liaoning. Is that you, Mr Wang? Hey, give me back my telegram ID!
HELL NO! I am not him, I am a Chinese but living in New Zealand currently. My name is short for 'GR Wang'.
Actually, there are millions of Mr Wang in China! Even thousands of people named 'Long-Hong Wang'.
And more important, people live in China cannot visit a website like F95ZONE, it's illegal.
The coincidence won't happen here. LOL

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Actually since page 60, I was trying hard not to comment more because since page 5x, I saw that the number of reviews = number of page / 2. Example: 66 pages now and 33 reviews. That's why if I comment too many times, the number of reviews won't be = number of page / 2 anymore. LOL

For SomeOldFap:

Working:
View attachment 346442

Post-Production:
View attachment 346443

Edited: It's page 67 now, LOL
NICE! :love:

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes