TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I'm on the Suzie path and this update felt incredibly frustrating :mad:
Why u gotta keep me away from my waifu :cry:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not easy to know whats new in lastest update.a bit hard to figue about in game..could anyone write whats news in last 3 version, then we know that. thanks.

Reactions: Abhai
Jan 11, 2018
I'm on the Suzie path and this update felt incredibly frustrating :mad:
Why u gotta keep me away from my waifu :cry:
It's simple man, because there's no content for Harem or romance path(if it depends on the Patreon maybe never), if you don't like NTR, I suggest you play another game or you will just read text all the time in the other paths.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's simple man, because there's no content for Harem or romance path(if it depends on the Patreon maybe never), if you don't like NTR, I suggest you play another game or you will just read text all the time in the other paths.
When my patrons who's supporting because of the Harem routes understand when I tell them 'sorry but it needs 1-2 more updates until the harem route has more erotic scenes', the people who don't support keep going on throwing some comments like they know how this game will end and how the harem route will be.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Not much of a harem... Honestly.. I look at a harem as the girls/guys are ok with being sharing the lead guy/girl... Emily isn't ok with that and it looks like suzie is a generic romance path.. Where's the harem?

All the content is basically ntr... might as well make this a cuck game like The Adventurous couple, which is a good vn btw, so not saying that in a negative way.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I say this once and for all: Who think that this game doesn't have the harem route, you shouldn't waste your time playing this game. The story will be just how it is planned. All the genres which are available on the overview on my patreon page will be brought into the game according to the plot. Believe it or not, play it or not, that's your choices. Don't bitch or whine because of your own decisions.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
So what is new ? Or this is just another update for the past actions which require you to restart the game for new content ?

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So what is new ? Or this is just another update for the past actions which require you to restart the game for new content ?
They changed their name from NTR Adult Games to "Harem and NTR Adult Games," this means the dev is gonna be even more defensive and impolite when he posts here, because since they now have "harem" in their name as well, how dare we doubt it's actually there now? ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I say this once and for all: Who think that this game doesn't have the harem route, you shouldn't waste your time playing this game. The story will be just how it is planned. All the genres which are available on the overview on my patreon page will be brought into the game according to the plot. Believe it or not, play it or not, that's your choices. Don't bitch or whine because of your own decisions.
I say THIS once and for all, once you actually put in some fucking content into the harem route, people will stop saying it isn't there.
Since the start you've been talking big here as if your rantings prove anything, but until you actually deliver what you keep going on about, no one is going to give a damn about your claims to the contrary and whether you like it or not, we are free to give our five cents to every thread we want to, because that's freedom of speech for you.
So as long as this game claims to have a harem route, but continues to be nothing but NTR you won't get any positive comment in regards to that topic, I really have no clue why you would expect otherwise.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It's silly how much of the "ntr" revolves around someone you're not actually in a relationship with having sex with other people, meanwhile the Emily content is fucking awful.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I say THIS once and for all, once you actually put in some fucking content into the harem route, people will stop saying it isn't there.
Since the start you've been talking big here as if your rantings prove anything, but until you actually deliver what you keep going on about, no one is going to give a damn about your claims to the contrary and whether you like it or not, we are free to give our five cents to every thread we want to, because that's freedom of speech for you.
So as long as this game claims to have a harem route, but continues to be nothing but NTR you won't get any positive comment in regards to that topic, I really have no clue why you would expect otherwise.
When did I say that I needed your positive comments? Did I say that I made this game for those who are whining? Don't like it, don't play it. Stop bitching when continue to play it. The harem route is brought into the game not to please you who are whining. Why do I need to please you? If it's not because that I promised to bring harem into the game with my patrons, I wonder why do I care to bring it into the game? To please you? To have positive comments and reviews from you? Why should I need that? Rubbish.

Jan 11, 2018
When my patrons who's supporting because of the Harem routes understand when I tell them 'sorry but it needs 1-2 more updates until the harem route has more erotic scenes', the people who don't support keep going on throwing some comments like they know how this game will end and how the harem route will be.
Sorry if my comment offends you, that wasn't my intention. I'm just saying the players don't like NTR content play another game, because your game wasn't made for all crowd, simple. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating facts.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's silly how much of the "ntr" revolves around someone you're not actually in a relationship with having sex with other people, meanwhile the Emily content is fucking awful.
In this forum, if someone not the MC fucks the girl, that will be called NTR. That's why no use discussing with those people about how much NTR contents in this game.

Reactions: Dnds and genehage

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Sorry if my comment offends you, that wasn't my intention. I'm just saying the players don't like NTR content play another game, because your game wasn't made for all crowd, simple. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating facts.
I'm sorry for my mistake too.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
In this forum, if someone not the MC fucks the girl, that will be called NTR. That's why no use discussing with those people about how much NTR contents in this game.
Using two out of the three uses of NTR, it should still only revolve around either Emily or Maxx. Someone fucking Suzie is not ntr.

Reactions: MacDoobie

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Good game for me. The story of Emily is so sweet.....
Outside of ntr, harem or whatever paths, the main thing is have a good story to narrate

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Using two out of the three uses of NTR, it should still only revolve around either Emily or Maxx. Someone fucking Suzie is not ntr.
They didn't accept that and said that I tricked them. Actually I must say that I was affected by them.

In the beginning, the game showed very clear in the demo version: if you choose Emily, you won't have Suzie and vice versa. There wasn't a harem route at all. And I didn't think Suzie stayed with other guys were NTR.

But somehow, I was affected and changed the game. There would be a harem route. But that was not enough for them, they kept attacking me. Well, I cut the harem route off the game from that moment. But later, 33% of my patrons wanted the harem route, so I brought it back again. And after considerating, the harem route would be the truth ending. Some endings was changed since that day.

Original plan:
1/ Emily's mom died.
2/ The MC would be shot if he touched Suzie. No harem route at all.

Current plan:
1/ Emily's mom didn't die.
2/ The harem route will be the happy ending (true ending).

What amuses me is this: Some people spend some hours per day on this forum playing many games. And most of them are not into NTR. They are not my supporters, but they think I have to satisfy their fantasies.

At the moment, my patrons' ideas are sources for me to consider between many possibilities I wrote down for The Engagement. Their ideas will be chosen if it fits best for the game. I appreciate their ideas, but it doesn't mean I must follow all of their ideas. But the truth is: they didn't give me any ideas, requests, demands... about the story everytime I asked them. So there's no reason for me to follow the requests from people who don't like my game here.

About NTR, actually if you can't make Suzie fall for you, that's not NTR at all when Suzie has xxx with Woody or Jim. Same for Emily, since version 2.2.0, Emily only accepts Alex if she broke up with the MC before. That's not NTR at all. After considerating, I don't think this game has many cuckolded scenes like other NTR games. It's just love stories between other people not the MC (not include Suzie and Jim, it's a corruption route). But can I say that? Can I tell people that this game has less NTR scenes than they think? Will they accept that? Or will they say that I'm tricking them again? Therefore, just let them think what they think. I just continue with my story. Harem will be the true ending if you continue to play, that's the end of my line.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes