PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Now I am confused if "engagement" means:

> promise to be married

> personal commitment to something else

> feeling of interest

> hired assignment, as in "heist" or something James-Bondy ...

I am not complaining. It is a good confusion - a puzzle .... games need a bit of mystery/mystique to charm the players.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You can produce more NTR there with not much effort. For example.
Now you have :
A: Emily XXX Alex at home - no chance to reconcile/break up with MC - MC lose Emily route
B: Emily XXX gang at party - no chance to reconcile/break up with MC - MC lose Emily route
C: faithful to Emily - emily love route
There are two paths with same outcome. They leads to Emily XXX Alex on island - as you said, no NTR, cause she broke up with MC.
You can make, for example:
A: Emily XXX Alex at home - chance to reconcile with proper explanation/but Emily got addicted to Alex cock and continues to fuck with him on island - Emily cheating route (type of NTR)
B: Emily XXX gang at party - no chance to reconcile/break up with MC - MC lose Emily route
C: faithful to Emily - emily love route
You can use same renders, with just slightly diferent text for A i B, and to have one more type of NTR present in game. Not to mention, you'll have harem. It will be Emilys harem, but still harem :rolleyes:
Emily is not a woman who just needs a big cock to satisfy her need. There is more NTR scene for her in the future but in a different way.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Emily is not a woman who just needs a big cock to satisfy her need. There is more NTR scene for her in the future but in a different way.
Well, that's just example. Don't need to be cock literaly. She can start to have feelings for both or whatever. There must be "explanation" which could fit her personality.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Now I am confused if "engagement" means:

> promise to be married

> personal commitment to something else

> feeling of interest

> hired assignment, as in "heist" or something James-Bondy ...

I am not complaining. It is a good confusion - a puzzle .... games need a bit of mystery/mystique to charm the players.
The first Engagement: Princess Myra (Emily preincarnate in Erodio) and Prince Irving (Alex preincarnate in Erodio) to be married but she abandonned him for Witter (Maxx preincarnate in Erodio) in the true ending. Now on the island, something will occur to make her remember the previous life. To know more about Erodio, please find the topic in this forum. Actually the best part in discussion was deleted by moderators. Only left is some un-important comments, such as a guy told a lie there after he was banned on the dev discord because of telling Erodio was nonsense, LOL.

The second Engagement: future updates.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The first Engagement: Princess Myra (Emily preincarnate in Erodio) and Prince Irving (Alex preincarnate in Erodio) to be married but she abandonned him for Witter (Maxx preincarnate in Erodio) in the true ending. Now on the island, something will occur to make her remember the previous life. To know more about Erodio, please find the topic in this forum. Actually the best part in discussion was deleted by moderators. Only left is some un-important comments, such as a guy told a lie there after he was banned on the dev discord because of telling Erodio was nonsense, LOL.

The second Engagement: future updates.
Inter-rest-ting!!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Even more interesting!!

To me, Emily is easily the standout & star of the game. Vulnerable, beautiful (not just pretty), with a (fragile, but pronounced - both strong & weak) character convincingly drawn (in my view), unexaggeratedly voluptuous, both desirable & sympathetic because of a combination of all the above reasons ... and a woman who engenders both protective ("noble") and lustful ("exploitative") impulses ... which is always a very interesting combination in a game of fantasy.

Just a personal view.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The fact that she "doesn't suffer fools - or tricksy boyfriends - gladly", BUT is also the silent, discreet type - she doesn't express anger or upset feelings vociferously, which is very like the behavior of someone who has previously been badly hurt or abused (surely part of your profile of her) - makes her further interesting.

And yet what she does not see or understand, may deceive her.

Nine tenths of the iceberg - nine tenths of her feelings - are below the surface. Thankfully - also for the interest of the game - she is not so badly hurt (psychologically traumatized to use that term), that she has no feelings at all. Just generally well hidden feelings, and passions. A smolder.

All engaging stuff, psychologically as well as sexually!

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The fact that she "doesn't suffer fools - or tricksy boyfriends - gladly", BUT is also the silent, discreet type - she doesn't express anger or upset feelings vociferously, which is very like the behavior of someone who has previously been badly hurt or abused (surely part of your profile of her) - makes her further interesting.

And yet what she does not see or understand, may deceive her.

Nine tenths of the iceberg - nine tenths of her feelings - are below the surface. Thankfully - also for the interest of the game - she is not so badly hurt (psychologically traumatized to use that term), that she has no feelings at all. Just generally well hidden feelings, and passions. A smolder.

All engaging stuff, psychologically as well as sexually!
I chose the figure for Emily based on the eyes because it fits her personality. For Suzie, I chose the figure because of the expression when being under stressful situations.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So its version 2.2.0 now.
How bad is the NTR in this update.
(This is not - and please don't make it one or those NTR debates!!)

Just saying many- if not most - games with the NTR tag - and when the Dev says its avoidable - the Non-NTR route suffers horribly as a result.
So when I said "How bad is the NTR in this update." - I meant is this the MAIN focus of the game - and is the Non-NTR route actually worth playing?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Links to uncompressed 2.2.0 version:
Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough:

:)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So its version 2.2.0 now.
How bad is the NTR in this update.
(This is not - and please don't make it one or those NTR debates!!)

Just saying many- if not most - games with the NTR tag - and when the Dev says its avoidable - the Non-NTR route suffers horribly as a result.
So when I said "How bad is the NTR in this update." - I meant is this the MAIN focus of the game - and is the Non-NTR route actually worth playing?
Ntr is the main focus with the non-ntr route having like a tenth of the content. Avoidable in this case means playing but doing nothing.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ntr is the main focus with the non-ntr route having like a tenth of the content. Avoidable in this case means playing but doing nothing.
Love you, my cute kitty. Always have time every month to repeat the same information. Too cute. ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: ustar

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I love the NTR setting, too bad the scenes feels "rushed", apart from that, it's really good, keep up with the great content !

Reactions: cleanfeel

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Love you, my cute kitty. Always have time every month to repeat the same information. Too cute. ❤❤❤
Neither players nor you are wrong here

The complaints are definitely exaggerated and sometimes unrealistic but some are valid

About harem let me explain

Imagine if you tell your boss you will do and deliver the project

The boss will not be happy unless first seeing the result and every week you take on the project will piss him off more and more ( even if you are truly going to deliver you project )

You said you will bring harem but how long has this game been here and how many updates yet not a single erotic scene for harem ( so disappointment is justified )

But some are now complaining way too much unrealistically and even ignoring logic simply because you argue with them and this is the internet no mercy is shown on the web

Just do your thing you can't try satisfy everyone what matters Is deliver on what you promise more efficiently and be responsible for the sake of your own game and stop the arguing you know yourself these arguments are going nowhere and wont finish

Reactions: proximus
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes