Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Let it be said from henceforth!

I can be reasonable... at least once in awhile... :LOL:
You just earned my respect man ! even though we are opposite in terms of preferences, seems obvious in my name and your title suits you too "truth,justice" . Why can't be other gamers become like you, I'm sure there will be no war between ntr likers & haters

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I dont know why you dont just go full on non avoidable NTR. Its obviously what you enjoy doing and by saying its avoidable it seems leads some to think it would be a more 50/50 game when clearly that it not the intention.

That would save you an immense amount of grief and solidify your main fan bases expectations of what to expect. It is well known (duh) its not my cup o tea but I do feel kinda bad for the fans of this genre always having to find a game that is meant to cater to their tastes and have the dev add a love/romance/harem route. Its not the biggest fan base but they are loyal as fuck so just give them their cake and us "haters" will just have to take are ball and go home :LOL:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I dont know why you dont just go full on non avoidable NTR. Its obviously what you enjoy doing and by saying its avoidable it seems leads some to think it would be a more 50/50 game when clearly that it not the intention.

That would save you an immense amount of grief and solidify your main fan bases expectations of what to expect. It is well known (duh) its not my cup o tea but I do feel kinda bad for the fans of this genre always having to find a game that is meant to cater to their tastes and have the dev add a love/romance/harem route. Its not the biggest fan base but they are loyal as fuck so just give them their cake and us "haters" will just have to take are ball and go home :LOL:
33% of my patrons want harem routes and romantic routes (according to polls). They keep supporting from the beginning even though there are less scenes for them. That's why I will bring harem more into The Engagement. Because they support without whining like some people.

As for you and other haters, how can I control that you play this game or not? People who hate NTR still play this game. That's not my fault.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think you are misinterpid his side..
If you ignore your girlfriend (Emily) all the times, she will cheat on you.
If you don't protect Suzie, other men will have their ways with her.
If you want to have both Suzie & Emily, you should think carefully before making a choice.

You (the Main Character) are not a weakling. But you will choose to act like a hero or to behave like a coward. Remember, your choices can make you win or lose all the girls.
If you are forced to go on buisness trip with someone in the eyes of the girlfriend you are already cheating that is why with the first option where you go with that asian the girlfriend is already in her ex-arms i think that is what is mentioned here..

If you ignore your girlfriend (Emily) all the times, she will cheat on you.
This part is not acurate if you ignore her just 1 time is enough for her to jump on her ex..

This was also why stopped playing this game.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

First, I knew that some people were just acting and waiting for a chance to bite. That's why I didn't reply their comments when they behaved like they respected other people's point of views. I only clicked like.

Second, I've never asked anyone to play this game. I even told you that 'July will have more romantic scenes, please wait until that'. How can that a trick to make people play this game?

Third, I don't go around saying that 'NTR is avoidable'. Because everyone knows that it's hard to see the NTR scenes. Today, that 'king of the women' was the one said that NTR was unavoidable in this game. I didn't bring the topic back.

The quarrel like this in April and the poll with my patrons made me delete all the romantic love routes off The Engagement. And now, when I appreciate 33% of my patrons to bring back the romantic routes & add the harem routes, this quarrel pops out again. But this time, I won't let this change my plan anymore. Since most of the Man Utd fans will never like Man City.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
At the beginning, I intended 60% NTR & 40% romantic (no harem).
After many whining here, in April, I changed it to 30% NTR & 70% romantic (still no harem). But 70% of my patrons chose NTR in a poll. So I change

Is the asian girl your girlfriend? If not, how is that NTR? You mean in your life, all girls around you who doesn't have any feelings for you must not have a drink with others? Are you the one who have all the girls?

Conclusion: In this guy's perspective:
1/ Kissing (on the cheek) is NTR.
2/ All girls must not have a drink or have a kiss (on the cheek) with other guys (not him). If they do that, that is NTR for him.

No use arguing with people who consider themselves as The King of all the Women.
Not going to argue with you, as I don't want to get a warning, but NTR is defined by
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
on this site. Obviously by design she is a romantic interest.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From now on, I admit that 'kissing on the cheek is an NTR scene'. End of the problem.
I don't even remember the scene myself, i'm not taking sides here, all I'm saying is that that's how its defined on this site. A lot of people have issues with how its defined, but its a broad definition intentionally.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
jump on her ex..
Ex? are you talking about Emily? well if so then I think this is not true, the guy is not Emily's ex, actually he is MC's past rival in courting Emily, but Emily chose MC as far as I remember. I haven't played the game yet in the latest update because they said that it was just Suzie, I'm not into her because I'm waiting for some proper NTR scene with Emily before I will play again, I am patiently waiting NTR Adult Games

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There are 4 type of comments at the moment:
1/ From The Engagement supporters.
2/ From The Engagement haters.
3/ From trollers (mocking The Engagement and me hidden in their sentences).
4/ From people who want me to change The Engagement for their tastes.

I'll only reply the first type from now on.
OR you better might as well report #3 and ignore #2 and #4

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ex? are you talking about Emily? well if so then I think this is not true, the guy is not Emily's ex, actually he is MC's past rival in courting Emily, but Emily chose MC as far as I remember. I haven't played the game yet in the latest update because they said that it was just Suzie, I'm not into her because I'm waiting for some proper NTR scene with Emily before I will play again, I am patiently waiting NTR Adult Games
Many people use their thoughts to say about the game. I only said (on patreon page and discord, not here) that Emily met Alex first, but later she decided to date the MC. But some people concluded that she was Alex's girlfriend and lost her virgin with him.

I'm not sure what kind of NTR you like. In The Engagement, NTR is not only for the MC. It will be also for women. Version 2.2.0 will start that route (but not sure if there will be an erotic scene for that route in version 2.2.0).
OR you better might as well report #3 and ignore #2 and #4
For #3, some comments are mocking in a private way that it's hard for the moderator to delete the comments. They seem to be fair, or have a good attitude towards me. But right when there are more 'comrades' or when they are in other threads, their attitudes will change.

Anyway, delete those comments only to protect the feelings of people who are being attacked. In my case, I'm not scared of them. But I don't have time for them now. 15 images per day is not a low number now. Just let their posts visible for everyone to see who they are. I don't wanna waiste my time to answer them.

Some people say that I fight with fans. Fans? People who hate The Engagment and NTR can't be fans of The Engagement at all. Man City will never try to please the feelings of Man Utd's fans. I will never try to please those who hate The Engagement and NTR.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
We already have several discussions/flames in this thread. At this point the opinions of several users and the dev are more than clear. It is absolutely clear that continue these discussions have no sense at all too. Nobody is going to change his position. So stop it, please. If you are not able to stop it, I will help you with a thread-ban.

Finally a note from both sides, don't reply at any provocation, report it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Future updates sound great.

Just for the hell of it (the way I can be - cussed, "devilment", curious, experimenting ...), I tried loading a Save in the upgrade, and it seems ... to work?

Only made a little start - it was late last night - so maybe it doesn't complete or something later. But good so far.

Was moved (not in a sexual way - proper emotion) by the Emily as a little girl passage. Uncomprehending, deprived, bereft, and so, fragility too. Proper touching. Well done.

Showing I think that the best sex-content games are far from just brute physics , "Wham, bam, thank you mam". They have some emotional vibrations, complexity, ... and something probably universally human too.

Or at least, recognizable by many.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I was able to use an old save, but seems like the only content was Emily's dream? Was there more content added to previous chapters? thanks
Haha bugs don't always affect everyone the same. It's easy enough to try it instead of starting over. Also when a dev says saves don't work I expect that means it will go straight to an error screen and when it doesn't I'm still going to see what's what.
Just for the hell of it (the way I can be - cussed, "devilment", curious, experimenting ...), I tried loading a Save in the upgrade, and it seems ... to work?
It works in a broken way. That save doesn't have the point system in it. So you may miss scenes not only in this update, but also in future updates.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
We already have several discussions/flames in this thread. At this point the opinions of several users and the dev are more than clear. It is absolutely clear that continue these discussions have no sense at all too. Nobody is going to change his position. So stop it, please. If you are not able to stop it, I will help you with a thread-ban.

Finally a note from both sides, don't reply at any provocation, report it.
Would you please change the discord link in the thread into this for me:

Sorry but it seems that I couldn't send a message the owner of this thread. Thanks.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes