Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So, just to double check, there will be a way (however tricky it is) that you will be able to keep all the girls to yourself? As I said, I don't like NTR in the slightest but I like the idea of a game where avoiding it and keeping all the girls is harder than just a couple of obvious choices.
The truth ending: The Harem (Emily, Suzie & a girl hasn't appeared yet) for the MC, in which Emily will have a happy ending for her mental illness.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Of course there are other endings according to how many routes. Each ending for each route.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've never seen so much stress put on the word 'you' so many times before. Poor word's under so much stress they're putting it on suicide watch.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Not sure why you removed the scene where you'd choose to sit next to suzie or emily. Now theres no way to get that harem point and to ask suzie out.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Not sure why you removed the scene where you'd choose to sit next to suzie or emily. Now theres no way to get that harem point and to ask suzie out.
It wasn't. I thought the same but you have to pick correctly first few choices. They have to be heavily in Emily's favor and dip in the problem area and snatch it back out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jackfroce24

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
A guy (not my patron) played this game, chose the bad route for Suzie (not protect her) then came to my page to comment that he reported my page for blackmailing game. I'm tired of these people, choose bad routes to see the erotic scenes then come back to bite the game.

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
A guy (not my patron) played this game, chose the bad route for Suzie (not protect her) then came to my page to comment that he reported my page for blackmailing game. I'm tired of these people, choose bad routes to see the erotic scenes then come back to bite the game.
Reported for blackmailing content huh? I dunno how he is gonna react when he finds out about the blackmail TAG we have on this site, dude might pass out from endorphin overload when he finds that treasure trove.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Hey, I know a load of people have asked about Android versions, but I've been having problems and can't quite figure it out. freakpower said something about using a better file manager but I'm a noob and I'm not sure what you\they mean. I'm still getting a zip that I can't open.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Not to be rude but...

v2.1.0
Not available.

v2.0.0
TBA

WTF? I mean -- New content? Some pictures just moved around? New Girl but start over to be safe? What gives? Oh love the game< just don't want to waste time down loading if its just a Error Fix etc. :unsure:

edit - missed a letter or 2

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Not to be rude but...

v2.1.0
Not available.

v2.0.0
TBA

WTF? I mean -- New content? Some pictures just moved around? New Girl but start over to be safe? What gives? Oh love the game< just don't want to waste time down loading if its just a Error Fix etc. :unsure:

edit - missed a letter or 2
What is the walkthrough for? Why are there so many people don't use the walkthrough and say that there are no new contents all the time? Too tired.

For those who reported my games, if this game have to stop, thank you very much.

Too much stress.

Reactions: Endless

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
What is the walkthrough for? Why are there so many people don't use the walkthrough and say that there are no new contents all the time? Too tired.

For those who reported my games, if this game have to stop, thank you very much.

Too much stress.
I haven't played all the paths yet but there was some new content in the non ntr route. If people don't like your game they shouldn't play it. I don't understand the pathetic snowflake mentality. It is a game I choose not to subscribe to games I dislike the content to and choose not to play them and I have never reported anything to patreon.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I haven't played all the paths yet but there was some new content in the non ntr route. If people don't like your game they shouldn't play it. I don't understand the pathetic snowflake mentality. It is a game I choose not to subscribe to games I dislike the content to and choose not to play them and I have never reported anything to patreon.
If we don't count the common scenes, there are 33% of this version is non-NTR (the MC & Suzie night), 66% is NTR (Jim & Suzie, Woody & Suzie).

2.2.0 may (or may not) have 50% non-NTR, depends on the situation.

I don't think everyone must support me to be able to play this game. I even send to some patrons who left me (financial situation) or earlier than their tiers because they show their love to the game in every new updates. Some patrons support me but they don't even have time to play my game, just support me to encourage me.

Therefore, I don't have a grudge against leaking. I think if it's good enough, people will support me. And the more money I get, the more longer time I can use to develop The Engagement after leaving other jobs with the result: longer updates.

At the moment, I'm so worried because you all know that patreon works in a crazy way and bans games without a clear reason (such as the sleep scene needed to be altered but the scene in the changing room didn't need to be changed in MGA).

Reactions: TimeWalker

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
If we don't count the common scenes, there are 33% of this version is non-NTR (the MC & Suzie night), 66% is NTR (Jim & Suzie, Woody & Suzie).

2.2.0 may (or may not) have 50% non-NTR, depends on the situation.

I don't think everyone must support me to be able to play this game. I even send to some patrons who left me (financial situation) or earlier than their tiers because they show their love to the game in every new updates. Some patrons support me but they don't even have time to play my game, just support me to encourage me.

Therefore, I don't have a grudge against leaking. I think if it's good enough, people will support me. And the more money I get, the more longer time I can use to develop The Engagement after leaving other jobs with the result: longer updates.

At the moment, I'm so worried because you all know that patreon works in a crazy way and bans games without a clear reason (such as the sleep scene needed to be altered but the scene in the changing room didn't need to be changed in MGA).
So no Emily NTR on this update ?

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes