EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Game Bammer - Copy.png

Overview:
As Aoki (Female Protag)/ Akihiro (Male Protag) is thrust into a new world, he/she is on a quest to unlock godly powers and the only way to get these powers is to woo 10 woman and make love to them. Find these woman through many events taking place in their lives.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: One Heroic Man Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

S (1).png S (2).png S (14).png S (3).png S (13).png S (12).png S (8).png
S (10).png S (4).png S (5).png S (6).png S (7).png S (9).png S (11).png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"She was then thrust into a whole new world and she had to handle for herself while encountered many foes."

*boink boink* DICK flops out...

Futa: "...so, it's a sword fight what you're looking for!" lol

Screen_3.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
It's one of those games where you got to do the survival thing. Got to find wood, got to get stone, got to eat, got to craft, got to kill them goblins, because that's what early 20's gaming is all about. Not my cup of tea, but the upgraded RPGMish engine here is pretty nice.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
This game is so bad at explain what you have to do. I mean I get giving player freedom to do your own thing whatever, but at least tell me how to pick up items and what fucking things are even interactable at all instead of wasting my time walking back and forward across the whole map and restarting looking at the shit instructions again and doing it all over again for no reason!!

Lord_Cam

Aug 17, 2022
It seems great but I'm not too sure what to do after I go to the 3rd place where she says she can settle down but doesn't have materials. Is there something I'm supposed to do?

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
It seems great but I'm not too sure what to do after I go to the 3rd place where she says she can settle down but doesn't have materials. Is there something I'm supposed to do?
You have to craft a camping set (Actions menu open up when you press 'f') And then place it on the green star.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you eat? I've cooked meat but don't see a way to eat it.

I figured it out.

Last edited:

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
You have to go up to the cave in area #2, pick up the stick, go into the cave and kill the 3 goblins there, one of them will drop a key that can open the gate in the cave to the chest, inside the chest there is an axe, a pickaxe, 5 bottles, and some rags.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes