Dec 11, 2022
so what kind of femdom planned dev ??
will there be bdsm
because the preview pics do have those theme
also woo 10 girls
i smell harem

jayblu

Oct 24, 2021
What Joheaster said; read the summary and checked the tags and came to the same question as Joheaster
If anyone knows please reply. thanks in advance

Reactions: Joheaster

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Nah that's a fair question. Based on the overview you can choose your protag to be futa, female or male. And the goal is to woo 10 female characters. It doesn't strictly say if there other futa characters in game, or if the selected protag is the only futa.
There will not be any other futas in the game, the only futa is if you choose the futa pth. The male path will be a path with no futas at all.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, I thought that having a separate "futa/trans" tag in addition to "futa/trans protagonist" meant there would be other futas. That's usually what it means for other games. Never mind my earlier questions then.

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
so what kind of femdom planned dev ??
will there be bdsm
because the preview pics do have those theme
also woo 10 girls
i smell harem
No 100% sure about that yet, I do have a character that likes bdsm but no idea yet of how to implement it, (making scenes will be a bit difficult but I'll try).

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
no pressure bro
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png
actually these preview pics looked like bdsm themes that's why i asked

Last edited:

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
For those who are still wondering if there's Futanari content or if it is avoidable:
There's no Futanari content to avoid, it is Trans content instead.
Read my Review for more info.
I saw ur review just now, and I can understand where ur coming from but I do know what futa vs shemale is, it's just that the true futa scenes are still not implemented ( futanari have both male and female genetalia ) but the female genetalia have not been in any scenes. That is also part of the story as you will see later in the game.

Strijoca

Jul 20, 2017
I saw your review just now, and I can understand where you're coming from but I do know what futa vs shemale is, it's just that the true futa scenes are still not implemented ( futanari have both male and female genitalia) but the female genitalia has not been in any scenes. That is also part of the story as you will see later in the game.
Hmm...
I think I like what you're saying.
I may start playing it for real at a later update.
Most likely version 0.5.
I edited my Review.
Thanks for letting me know.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Might seem silly, but I would consider adding the "male protagonist" tag to the game. The description mentions it, but it's not actually tagged anywhere that there is the option to play as a male.

I would also suggest that the Dev consider adding a list of which tags are avoidable or optional. Some people don't want/care for futa/trans or 'whatever' content and will likely click 'ignore' and move on.

The 'page 1' of the game gives the impression that you play as either a futa or female character and that futa/trans 'whatever' is the focus of the game.

I know the Dev has said that there is the option to be both a male protagonist and that the futa is avoidable, but without stating it clearly in the Tags/Dev notes on page one, the game is likely going to lose a lot of potential players.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes