• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
The models on this game are very nice, good to not have a midget MC for a change, a bit more diversity on mc clothes would be nice, always the same plain clothes .

But I really didn't feel the plot and not a fan of all the girls background(from what i could get), every chick seems to have so much heavy baggage feels like I will need to play as a life jacket for the girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well mc has his good and bad moments not the worst not the best, just seems thinking isn't for him even if he had brains enough to be 2 years at a law course.
Dunno, I really liked the models but none draw me to her, personality and story wise.
All in all its just my opinion and don't take offense in my wording its not my main language and im always blunt talking/typing, I will still give it another go when next update drops to see if can get atached to any girl.
Again I will say I really liked the girl models, all are very beautiful.

Hope the best for you and your game maya, you seem a nice person here answering and talking with people.
Thanks for the review, I understand what you mean and I don't get offended, critics are here to help me improve !
I hope you'll like the next update when it comes out ;)

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
The quality of the renders is very good and I like the girl models.
The story seems ok but the dialogues are quite cringe, the english wording not helping. Not the worst I've seen though, far from it.
Quite some typos too, embarrassing/embarrassed takes 2 "r"
Overall a slighty better than average VN
I understand, I'm starting to think that I should hire someone to go over my english script to rework it before I release an update.
I will look into that!

Reactions: Blizzard99
Sep 3, 2020
I understand, I'm starting to think that I should hire someone to go over my english script to rework it before I release an update.
I will look into that!
well I have a reading disability and I cant read so the typos don't really bother me but I love the game and I love that not every girl wants to jump on your dick

the girls actually act like real people

I like that you can have a real boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with them and it's not just about sex

right now I'm playing my version of the MC as a guy who likes to be faithful to one girl and doesn't like to sleep around

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
well I have a reading disability and I cant read so the typos don't really bother me but I love the game and I love that not every girl wants to jump on your dick

the girls actually act like real people

I like that you can have a real boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with them and it's not just about sex

right now I'm playing my version of the MC as a guy who likes to be faithful to one girl and doesn't like to sleep around

That should teach you a lesson: don't fall for the broken ones, It's a lot of work :D

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
bro I think that was the worst car ride in the history of car rides

I kept hoping and praying for the option to jump out of the car:cry:

never open your heart to a girl and confess your feelings in a moving vehicle:oops:
Mate, if you're looking for a room and the only option is to live with 3 gorgeous woman, go live under a bridge :giggle:

Sep 3, 2020
Mate, if you're looking for a room and the only option is to live with 3 gorgeous woman, go live under a bridge :giggle:
wise words my brother wise words but it's not all bad at least she knows how I feel about her now and my feelings are out in the open

and she cant go back to pretending that we're just friends

and we do live in the same house so hopefully, it means I will have multiple opportunities to convince her that there's something between us

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
wise words my brother wise words but it's not all bad at least she knows how I feel about her now and my feelings are out in the open

and she cant go back to pretending that we're just friends

and we do live in the same house so hopefully, it means I will have multiple opportunities to convince her that there's something between us
You noticed there's a femdom tag right?! You should let that one go... :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Female Domination.
ooh okay I'm actually cool with that as long as we don't bring anybody into our bedroom and it stays between the two of us and it's nothing too extreme I don't mind pretending to be a dog

because I'm not into threeways and I don't want anybody else touching her

I know a lot of people fantasize about being with two girls but I'm not one of them

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The models on this game are very nice, good to not have a midget MC for a change, a bit more diversity on mc clothes would be nice, always the same plain clothes .

But I really didn't feel the plot and not a fan of all the girls background(from what i could get), every chick seems to have so much heavy baggage feels like I will need to play as a life jacket for the girls.

Well mc has his good and bad moments not the worst not the best, just seems thinking isn't for him even if he had brains enough to be 2 years at a law course.
Dunno, I really liked the models but none draw me to her, personality and story wise.
All in all its just my opinion and don't take offense in my wording its not my main language and im always blunt talking/typing, I will still give it another go when next update drops to see if can get atached to any girl.
Again I will say I really liked the girl models, all are very beautiful.

Hope the best for you and your game maya, you seem a nice person here answering and talking with people.
I don’t give a shit what the MC wears, he could wear a trash bag everyday. Now for the girls, I want to see them in different outfits everyday. Especially tight low cut cleavage showing off all their curves

• Haha
Reactions: Tor7 and MisterMaya
Jul 13, 2018
I will look into that!
huh i honestly hope the bad guys wont win or kill one of the Love Interests, my favorite is Valentine by the way But you are the dev so i will wait and see what happens. Its just Leap of Faith already hit me way too hard and i dont want to feel that sadness again its not healthy for somebody who used to have depression. But i will see how this goes.

Reactions: MisterMaya
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes