4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Most devs rarely get sandbox done right in those adult renpy VN. Most of the time its just padding to make the game feel longer than it actually is. One of the few VN I think fit the sandbox gameplay is and What a Legend and Desert Stalker like mention above. The sandbox section in Being a dik is not that bad but some section in the later episode is quite boring.

Last edited:

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The only thing I didn't like was this ex-boyfriend Sam. Why does the guy that such a beautiful girl chose look like a total sucker?
Seriously, most of the VNs have the problem, that the girls are all attractive and cute, and mostly the MCs looked like total dumbasses IMO.
I want to be able to identify with the MCs look. Sadly this is in the most Games not possibly. In Entrepreneur the look of the MC is acceptable.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
really liked the update, except for the trap question in lucy's path, luckily i thought it was very strange how the night ended, went looking in the code and found the culprit
Code:
if lucy_date == 11 and lucy_end > 12:
a bit of code magic and we are off
Code:
if lucy_date == 10 and lucy_end > 12:
because i sure as hell wasn't going to change my answer to the question, something else that felt really off place was how he rushed over to laura instead of treating the girl he is with at the moment, he could always bring breakfast to laura some other day or be nice in a different way later in the day

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
really liked the update, except for the trap question in lucy's path, luckily i thought it was very strange how the night ended, went looking in the code and found the culprit
Code:
Code:
because i sure as hell wasn't going to change my answer to the question, something else that felt really off place was how he rushed over to laura instead of treating the girl he is with at the moment, he could always bring breakfast to laura some other day or be nice in a different way later in the day
Well, you're gonna have a bit more coding to do for the next episode as well!
I understand what you mean about laura
I hope you enjoyed the game nonetheless!

• Haha
Reactions: operamini
Sep 3, 2020
Code:
Code:
once again I have no idea what people are talking about

because I'm only on laura route

but y'all better watch what y'all say about my Laura

she always always comes first

just because I'm in a wheelchair and I can't walk doesn't mean I can't still punch you in the dick

put some respect on my girl's name

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Well, you're gonna have a bit more coding to do for the next episode as well!
I understand what you mean about laura
I hope you enjoyed the game nonetheless!
:HideThePain:, Didn't mean for it to sound so negative, i really enjoyed the game thus far one of the better ones out there for sure.
once again I have no idea what people are talking about

because I'm only on laura route

but y'all better watch what y'all say about my Laura

she always always comes first

just because I'm in a wheelchair and I can't walk doesn't mean I can't still punch you in the dick

put some respect on my girl's name
A gentleman should only have eyes for one woman, (per save) so for now my priority is Lucy, that said i respect Laura quite a bit, and its due to that respect that one shouldn't go offer bed breakfast to a woman while having another woman's scent. Instead i would have the Mc treat lucy right during the morning then go bright up Laura's day at lunch, something like that anyway.

Sep 3, 2020
:HideThePain:, Didn't mean for it to sound so negative, i really enjoyed the game thus far one of the better ones out there for sure.

A gentleman should only have eyes for one woman, (per save) so for now my priority is Lucy, that said i respect Laura quite a bit, and its due to that respect that one shouldn't go offer bed breakfast to a woman while having another woman's scent. Instead i would have the Mc treat lucy right during the morning then go bright up Laura's day at lunch, something like that anyway.
e42dbcef-d64b-4ff5-a208-fad8707ec90f_text.gif

it would appear That' in a battle of witteds I have come unarmed

• Red Heart
Reactions: operamini

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Edit: Updated for Episode 2

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery
  • Fixed Nicole animations not showing

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN

scrappy, help me out here please...I did everything right according to your mod, about gaining points with the girls. I rejected Coralie at the club, but didn't get either of the scenes with Nicole and Lucy. And what about that scene with Valentine in the gallery? Didn't get that either, even acing her quiz.

Edit: I figured out about the Lucy scene, but what about the one with Nicole and that fantasy one with Valentine?

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Damn, the MC makes some questionable decisions from the start. Who in their right mind would accept living in a house with a social media influencer :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MisterMaya

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
So, the 100 Beer Challenge, Delta Iota Kappa in Valentine's test, Father Derek... Kudos thing?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
scrappy, help me out here please...I did everything right according to your mod, about gaining points with the girls. I rejected Coralie at the club, but didn't get either of the scenes with Nicole and Lucy. And what about that scene with Valentine in the gallery? Didn't get that either, even acing her quiz.

Edit: I figured out about the Lucy scene, but what about the one with Nicole and that fantasy one with Valentine?
For the dream scene with Valentine, you need to choose the "chick" options with her, not the "man" ones.
And of course, you need to win at the Friends quiz and ask her if she ever had sexual dreams with anyone from the house.
This scene plays out immediately after the second time the MC goes to see Alexa rehearse, you know, when you can let Elena give you a BJ or reject her.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Bush Diver
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes