4.20 star(s) 57 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Hey, no big deal. The four of us can hang out some time.
Just don't tell Valentine I'll be having some fun with Lucy too every once in a while and we'll all be friends, no problem.
hey bro if that's what makes you happy go for it

but as far as I'm concerned give me monogamy or give me death
;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
hey bro if that's what makes you happy go for it

but as far as I'm concerned give me monogamy or give me death
;)
Whoa, I don't want to kill you. You can have Laura all for yourself and invite me to the wedding. That lady is amazing, you deserve each other :love:
I love Valentine and Lucy too much to give up on any of them. My feelings are deep and sincere too. A wholesome thruple would be perfect. Hopefully they'll understand in the long run.

Sep 3, 2020
Whoa, I don't want to kill you. You can have Laura all for yourself and invite me to the wedding. That lady is amazing, you deserve each other :love:
I love Valentine and Lucy too much to give up on any of them. My feelings are deep and sincere too. A wholesome thruple would be perfect. Hopefully they'll understand in the long run.
I don't know if that'll be an option because this game focuses on monogamy

soooooo

but all I know is that I'm finally happy. a game is focusing on monogamy and not just making it a last-minute option

and I'm glad that the game has girls that are not just horny all the time and they actually have real feelings
but besides monogamy

I am just glad that the MC does not act like a sexual predator
you know what I mean

but I'll tell you something and I'm not proud of this but every time somebody would ask for a thruple or harem

I would I would get so scared and terrified

I would be like oh come on there are a million of those games made every second and for once I find a game that focuses on monogamy don't take that away from me

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya As I wrote... yesterday (ahem... :FacePalm:), I wanted to share my impressions on the game and even made some notes.
Well, I lost my notes. I can't fucking find them :cry:!! And there were some comments regarding the story that I really wanted to share with you. When the next update is published, I will play from the start again and try to remember what I wanted to say.

Anyway, here comes a very brief summary of my thoughts: this is a fantastic game.
I'll repeat in case I wasn't clear enough: THIS IS A FUCKING AWESOME GAME.
The best new project I've tried in 2022 (I know it appeared in late 2021, but I had never played it before).

I loved all the characters, the MC's personality, the backstory, the quality of renders and art in general, the amazing animations (you don't know how much I thank you for not using those crappy pre-cooked animations from Daz), the multiple choices and scene variations, the music...

It's just the kind of game that I want. I just love the project, and starting next month you'll have a new patron in me. That's saying a lot: so far the number of devs I have supported can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

If I had more time I'd even offer to translate the game into Spanish , but currently I'm fucking busy and working 10h a day + commute so... :( We'll see in the future, maybe next summer I'll have more time and perhaps I could take care if no one else has yet.

BTW, regarding spelling mistakes I just remembered that I didn't write them down but simply took screenshots. That means that I will make some suggestions in a new post below :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shit, I almost forgot!
VALENTINE BEST GIRL

Hey Aristos, wow!

Thanks a lot for your kind comment!
There has been a lot of improvements throughout the development of the game and I feel like each update gets better and better, which is why I'm glad I see people already hooked.

Thanks a lot for your support, and for pointing out my spelling mistakes!

Those will be corrected one day, when I find the time and the energy for it lol.

Yes, Valentine is something else :cool:

View attachment mc_valentine_tv_ani1.webm

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Amen brother amen I've been saying that since day one I love that this game is not about sex

but it actually has a real genuine story

and all of the female characters feel like real people they are so well-developed they can be the main characters of their own game

and this game is about real romantic relationships and friendships

and the girls are interested in more than just sex all the time they have their own personalities and goals

and even if you're not interested in a girl the girl can still be your friend

and I absolutely love that the MC is not some one-dimensional sex-obsessed moron

I love that the main character does not treat the girls as his own personal sex toys

but

View attachment 1774756

and Laura is best girl
Been there since day one !;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey Aristos, wow!

Thanks a lot for your kind comment!
There has been a lot of improvements throughout the development of the game and I feel like each update gets better and better, which is why I'm glad I see people already hooked.

Thanks a lot for your support, and for pointing out my spelling mistakes!

Those will be corrected one day, when I find the time and the energy for it lol.

Yes, Valentine is something else :cool:

View attachment 1775641
Nothing to thank me for; all I said was well-deserved and honest.

I don't know how much the game has improved since last summer because, as I said, I discovered it only last month. But I do know it's a great story, with the perfect amount of seriousness, goofy humour, and sexiness. That's very very difficult to achieve, so congratulations.

Thank you for that sweet animation too :love:

Fun fact: unless someone proves me wrong, it was his Excellency PhillyGames who first popularized these animated, full-body pan shots in adult games. Someone even coined the expression Phillyshot for that back in the day (Urbandictionary decided to delete it :cautious:). Before him, those pan shots were merely big still renders.
You are one of the few to have mastered the craft, so again congratulations! :D

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Nothing to thank me for; all I said was well-deserved and honest.

I don't know how much the game has improved since last summer because, as I said, I discovered it only last month. But I do know it's a great story, with the perfect amount of seriousness, goofy humour, and sexiness. That's very very difficult to achieve, so congratulations.

Thank you for that sweet animation too :love:

Fun fact: unless someone proves me wrong, it was his Excellency PhillyGames who first popularized these animated, full-body pan shots in adult games. Someone even coined the expression Phillyshot for that back in the day (Urbandictionary decided to delete it :cautious:). Before him, those pan shots were merely big still renders.
You are one of the few to have mastered the craft, so again congratulations! :D

Well then, thanks again :)

I didn't know that!

It's great to know that I have a few things in common with a great dev such as Philly lol.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
How often is the game updated? I've found it recently and looks promising, but I always make my decision on whether support a developer or not based on quality (very good so far) and quantity. Recently I've dropped a couple lazy developers and I guess there's room for one more :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I named the cat Kurt Zouma :BootyTime:
I see how that could be funny to people who don't have pets, but I have some cats (I took the mom in from the street and she carried a present inside) and that guy is not funny to me.
I wish I could practise some penalty kicks with his idiotic face.

BTW, I named my cat Panty Sniffer. Alexa seemed to love it :HideThePain:

Cahmon

Jul 24, 2021
I see how that could be funny to people who don't have pets, but I have some cats (I took the mom in from the street and she carried a present inside) and that guy is not funny to me.
I wish I could practise some penalty kicks with his idiotic face.

BTW, I named my cat Panty Sniffer. Alexa seemed to love it :HideThePain:
Absolutely hate him for what he did. He gets booed and mocked by chants constantly and I think he's being prosecuted too? Hopefully he pays an adequate price. Also sorry dev for going off topic.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
How often is the game updated? I've found it recently and looks promising, but I always make my decision on whether support a developer or not based on quality (very good so far) and quantity. Recently I've dropped a couple lazy developers and I guess there's room for one more :)
MisterMaya is hard working a the updates come pretty quickly with lots of content. I'd say about 3 months per update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes