4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey Aristos, wow!

Thanks a lot for your kind comment!
There has been a lot of improvements throughout the development of the game and I feel like each update gets better and better, which is why I'm glad I see people already hooked.

Thanks a lot for your support, and for pointing out my spelling mistakes!

Those will be corrected one day, when I find the time and the energy for it lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, Valentine is something else :cool:

View attachment 1775641
MDR. Un Frenchy !! Purée, je joue à ton jeu depuis son lancement et je n'avais pas capté que t'étais Français. hahaha. Hâte de mettre la main sur l'épisode 3 ! :D

Translation : LOL. A Frenchy !! Damn, I played this game since it's launch and I didn't have a clue that you were French. hahaha. Looking forward to get my hands on Ep 3 ! :D

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MDR. Un Frenchy !! Purée, je joue à ton jeu depuis son lancement et je n'avais pas capté que t'étais Français. hahaha. Hâte de mettre la main sur l'épisode 3 ! :D

Translation : LOL. A Frenchy !! Damn, I played this game since it's launch and I didn't have a clue that you were French. hahaha. Looking forward to get my hands on Ep 3 ! :D
Ahahah, oui en même temps je n'ai pas proposé la traduction en français pour le jeu, donc ça ne saute pas aux yeux.
J'ai hâte de le sortir aussi, je travaille beaucoup, mais le résultat est satisfaisant jusqu'à présent ;)

Sep 3, 2020
How do I get the Lucy scene? I can't figure it out!! Any help please
I was going to make a joke but I decided to save it for my girl

but yes if you encouraged her to go on a date it will show her that you care about her

I mean I also encouraged her to go on a date but it's because I care about her like a sister and I want her to be happy

Reactions: MisterMaya

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
2 episodes that felt like a lot and a bit short at the same time.
The story is immersive, I really felt that the girls are unique, each one with their way of being and their internal problems, successes and insecurities, but each one is really beautiful in their own way. Is hard to "choose" 1 but is beatiful to see how they interact with the MC.
I really hope it continues on this path and I highly recommend this visual novel.
Cant wait for more :love: (y)

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
The story is immersive, I really felt that the girls are unique, each one with their way of being and their internal problems, successes and insecurities, but each one is really beautiful in their own way. Is hard to "choose" 1 but is beatiful to see how they interact with the MC.
I really hope it continues on this path and I highly recommend this visual novel.
Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you liked it :)

Sep 3, 2020
that's what I've been saying this is one of the best games ever made

although I have to admit it's never been hard for me to choose one girl

I've been in love with one girl and one girl only

since the very first update

1575642_12.png
don't get me wrong I do care about the other girls but not in a romantic and physical way I love them like sisters

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes