4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
still no laura sex scene
Damm I was excited thinking there was some Laura content... after all I was of the first to ask the dev about her :ROFLMAO:.
That's a bummer but still worth playing for the other girls too.

MisterMaya what's with all the teasing of boys with the Li's? now even Valentine has some dude wanting her back, I hoped you won't keep adding this type of drama when I added the game to my list, I hate that type of thing in games even if the game is not going to have such content... this is not something we enjoy.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Wow ... great update! Continue to develop relationship with LIs, the plot keeps on going forward too, and an exciting ending to the update. This game keeps on impressing me. Stay amazing! :love:

Sep 3, 2020
still no laura sex scene - skip this update guys
Laura is my one and only love

but I would never skip any update just because it didn't have a sex scene with Laura

the story is amazing. besides, I don't want to just jump into bed with Laura

until it feels right I don't want to rush anything with Laura

that's the entire point of the entrepreneur

the most important things are the story and characters

that's why we all love it

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys first time playing there..do i still need this fix for the Nicole path or was it fixed?

Jun 1, 2020
I downloaded episode 3 .. but when I load the game at the end of episode 2 ... the game ends .. why that ? anybody can help me ?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't know if I cracked the code somehow or used a cheat in the previous episodes, but I was surprised to find that I apparently was on every single path at once. I thought I was on the Lucy path, so my PC cumming on Alexa's tits, Alexa breaking up with him and me having to reject Valentine came a bit as a surprise. Wasn't there a scene in the last episode, where the other women noticed that Lucy and the PC got closer?

Spyro5184

Jun 30, 2022
guys really you couldn't wait until 13 days

believe me nobody loves this game more than me
and I was willing to wait
the 13 days lost could have really helped game development
Don't use this download then. You can wait for the 13th. But I'm sure you already played it by now.

If you truly love this game, you will find ways to support the game on patron, instead of complaining it being free here. You really want to help the development? Become a patron. No matter how little the amount Vidal the king of Pervert

Last edited:

Spyro5184

Jun 30, 2022
Laura is my one and only love

but I would never skip any update just because it didn't have a sex scene with Laura

the story is amazing. besides, I don't want to just jump into bed with Laura

until it feels right I don't want to rush anything with Laura

that's the entire point of the entrepreneur

the most important things are the story and characters

that's why we all love it
So you played the update then? I thought you wanted to wait till 13th.

alceme

Aug 19, 2020
I don't know if I cracked the code somehow or used a cheat in the previous episodes, but I was surprised to find that I apparently was on every single path at once. I thought I was on the Lucy path, so my PC cumming on Alexa's tits, Alexa breaking up with him and me having to reject Valentine came a bit as a surprise. Wasn't there a scene in the last episode, where the other women noticed that Lucy and the PC got closer?
You can be on all 4 paths in ep 2,ep 3 makes you half the LI with choices

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Damm I was excited thinking there was some Laura content... after all I was of the first to ask the dev about her :ROFLMAO:.
That's a bummer but still worth playing for the other girls too.

MisterMaya what's with all the teasing of boys with the Li's? now even Valentine has some dude wanting her back, I hoped you won't keep adding this type of drama when I added the game to my list, I hate that type of thing in games even if the game is not going to have such content... this is not something we enjoy.
No drama in an adult visual novel? That's like asking for MC dad not to die at the beginning of the story: it's imposible.

• Haha
Reactions: Quorthon

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I downloaded episode 3 .. but when I load the game at the end of episode 2 ... the game ends .. why that ? anybody can help me ?
If you are using the mod it hasn't been updated yet.

Don't use this download then. You can wait for the 13th. But I'm sure you already played it by now.

If you truly love this game, you will find ways to support the game on patron, instead of complaining it being free here. You really want to help the development? Become a patron. No matter how little the amount Vidal the king of Pervert
And are you sure he isn't a Patreon?

Sep 3, 2020

to be fair I'm not a Patreon but not by choice

I am too poor I don't even own a credit card that's one of the reasons I can't read because I couldn't afford
to go to School

but all I am saying is that

we wanted a game like this for so long

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated for Episode 2
Edit 2: Added the Nicole scene fix

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery
  • Fixed Nicole animations not showing

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Scappy please update your mod for Ep.3!! :) I love your work!!

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes