• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
This looks like a really nice game I want to support but MisterMaya I have one question before i decide which tier and excuse me if this information is out there. It seems like the updates are happen like every 3-4 Months? What is the difference between Early release and Early Access release?
Hey Darji, I'm glad you enjoyed the game :)

It's a spelling error, they're the same.
Basically,+20$ patrons get it instantly, +10$ patrons get it a week after, 5$ 2 weeks after :)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Hey Darji, I'm glad you enjoyed the game :)

It's a spelling error, they're the same.
Basically,+20$ patrons get it instantly, +10$ patrons get it a week after, 5$ 2 weeks after :)
I see. One question. Since I am only really interested in the as soon as possible release^^

fierce hen is the one I should go for? It is the 15,50 Euro one it seems.

Reactions: MisterMaya

camube

Jun 4, 2022
well the update was good, but again another underworld drama which is starting to ruin the story, I really don;t know why dev's do that.
Shooting Alexa? really, I can only hope the dev can get through this part fast and get back to the romance parts of the story
i'm thinking of playing this game on the weekend

What do you mean by underworld drama?

Reactions: MisterMaya

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh shit i think i'm in trouble in this game .. unless the Dev. finds it in their heart to make this a harem game ... yeah i made alot of mistakes ... can't help myself ... i fall for pretty babes :love:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its why I can't play this game anymore, I fall for each of these amazing girls that I can't choose just one.
Just need a modder to be a hero and make a harem path. People can have their single routes and more power to them, I just cant pick only one.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Its why I can't play this game anymore, I fall for each of these amazing girls that I can't choose just one.
Just need a modder to be a hero and make a harem path. People can have their single routes and more power to them, I just cant pick only one.
Well, imo the shortcomings of the audience shouldn't make the author switch things. Look at Star Wars (one of many examples) to see where this usually ends.
Not every story must be for everyone. There is a lot (other) stuff I cannot stand myself.

• Sad
Reactions: botc76

Pyromanci

May 15, 2021
Is it just me or did the pacing seem incredibly choppy and fast on the last chapter? By the time it got to the end I was fairly convinced that it was going to be abandoned and they were just rapidly tying up the story so they would get shouted at less...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Is it just me or did the pacing seem incredibly choppy and fast on the last chapter? By the time it got to the end I was fairly convinced that it was going to be abandoned and they were just rapidly tying up the story so they would get shouted at less...
Hmm, compared to Lucy's buildup and grand finale in the last episode, Alexa and Valentine seemed to kinda just jump on the PC's dick in this episode, I agree.
It's also weird to have a cliffhanger like "somebody died that day" this early in the story. I expected some routine and day-to-day stuff first, because the bar only opened just now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
well the update was good, but again another underworld drama which is starting to ruin the story, I really don;t know why dev's do that.
Shooting Alexa? really, I can only hope the dev can get through this part fast and get back to the romance parts of the story
you obviously never played Acting Lessons lol

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
First of all, who said Alexa's been shot?
Your interpretation of the last scene doesn't make it true.
Secondly, Im glad you enjoyed the game.

Reactions: ImperialD
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes