4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
3) dad dies and leaves the bar to his son but not the family home that he grew up in? (i understand he wants us to live with other girls but at least make some excuse for why MC decided to go rent a place instead to his own home..)
IRL, many times people take out 2nd, 3rd mortgages on their homes to reinvest in their businesses. It's entirely plausible for there to be no home for the MC to go back to once the estate settles (outstanding debts are paid).

Reactions: Spawn420

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Is the MC of this game just an average person, a dominant person, or a submissive person?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
MisterMaya

Thanks for an excellent update. Really appreciate all your work. I'm not a big fan of cliffhangers but what the heck your VN your story and I support you telling it your way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love this VN! Thank you so very much for your hard work and commitment to create it. Cliffhanger or not I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Last edited:

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Phew, what an update. Very good stuff.

About the LI pathing: I think it's good that there is a setup on 'choosing' though part of me feels like its a little rushed. All of the "romantic" scenes were sort of lined up like dominos (except Lucys, which had happened in an earlier episode) I'm hoping there's some time to feel things out romantically before there's any sorts of ultimatums or whatever, especially if its going to severely alter relationships (aside from Romance) like it seems to have with Laura.

Leading into that, I have a comment on what I felt was a bit of a forced or 'false' choice, one that felt a bit out of place and similar to an infamous one in a 'dickish' game where you had to choose between a surprise outing with one LI or going to take care of a sick friend (another LI) - I'm sure we all know the one.

Anyway, I hope the eventual LI choice doesn't mean we can't still be good friends with everyone. I'm a "fixer" and all of the LIs have issues where they need support, even if they aren't 'the one.' It'll be pretty unsatisfying if it ends up being "Well I love Lucy, so good luck being a lonely spinster, Laura. Peace out!"

Just my thoughts. Still loved the update. Feels like its a critical time to see where things are going to go.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just out of interest is there a guide for the right choices to to make for each individual lady?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just out of interest is there a guide for the right choices to to make for each individual lady?
You can use scrappy's Walkthrough Mod, it helps with hints.

Now to the update, up to E2 I quite liked the game, not anymore though. The forced split on the relationships was very suprising, all of sudden and above all that, it left me with a bad taste. I choosed to support a friend in a very bad state (Laura) and the MC can't even explain the situation to Alexa? The good mood was gone after that. I can understand, that she's pissed but that was just idiotic in my eyes. It felt, that this decision was put in just for the sake of drama. And the cliffhanger at the end completly killed it for me. I do like VN for giving me a good time and I aditionally like them, if they have a good story. But here in the latest update it left me with feeling quite down. It felt like the drama was just there just for the sake of having drama. Sadly I don't see any way the dev can salvage this, at least in a way that I can enjoy his story in the future.

To leave at least on positive note, the render quality is quite good, which got me to the game in the first place. The girls have a good variety and are definitly top notch looking. Also their personality is unique to each own. This is big plus in my books. Sadly it's not enough to keep me after the events of E3.

I wish you good luck with your game, dev, but I will drop it here.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I choosed to support a friend in a very bad state (Laura) and the MC can't even explain the situation to Alexa? The good mood was gone after that. I can understand, that she's pissed but that was just idiotic in my eyes. It felt, that this decision was put in just for the sake of drama. And the cliffhanger at the end completly killed it for me. I do like VN for giving me a good time and I aditionally like them, if they have a good story. But here in the latest update it left me with feeling quite down. It felt like the drama was just there just for the sake of having drama. Sadly I don't see any way the dev can salvage this, at least in a way that I can enjoy his story in the future.

While I agree with you with this part, I am still willing to continue.

Sep 3, 2020
Phew, what an update. Very good stuff.

About the LI pathing: I think it's good that there is a setup on 'choosing' though part of me feels like its a little rushed. All of the "romantic" scenes were sort of lined up like dominos (except Lucys, which had happened in an earlier episode) I'm hoping there's some time to feel things out romantically before there's any sorts of ultimatums or whatever, especially if its going to severely alter relationships (aside from Romance) like it seems to have with Laura.

Leading into that, I have a comment on what I felt was a bit of a forced or 'false' choice, one that felt a bit out of place and similar to an infamous one in a 'dickish' game where you had to choose between a surprise outing with one LI or going to take care of a sick friend (another LI) - I'm sure we all know the one.

Anyway, I hope the eventual LI choice doesn't mean we can't still be good friends with everyone. I'm a "fixer" and all of the LIs have issues where they need support, even if they aren't 'the one.' It'll be pretty unsatisfying if it ends up being "Well I love Lucy, so good luck being a lonely spinster, Laura. Peace out!"

Just my thoughts. Still loved the update. Feels like its a critical time to see where things are going to go.
Lucy is my friend but at the end of the day

the woman I love will always come first

and if we had taken Laura to Lucy's play we would have lost the opportunity to go on a date with her

but I get what you're saying but you have to remember sometimes in life

you can't make everyone happy and actions have consequences you cant put the woman you love first

and be there for your friends at the same time all the time

sure we could have taken Laura to Lucy's play but our relationship would

never move forward romantically with Laura

don't get me wrong I love all of my friends but if I have to choose between my friends and my future

wife and baby mama

Reactions: MisterMaya

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
You can use scrappy's Walkthrough Mod, it helps with hints.

Now to the update, up to E2 I quite liked the game, not anymore though. The forced split on the relationships was very suprising, all of sudden and above all that, it left me with a bad taste. I choosed to support a friend in a very bad state (Laura) and the MC can't even explain the situation to Alexa? The good mood was gone after that. I can understand, that she's pissed but that was just idiotic in my eyes. It felt, that this decision was put in just for the sake of drama. And the cliffhanger at the end completly killed it for me. I do like VN for giving me a good time and I aditionally like them, if they have a good story. But here in the latest update it left me with feeling quite down. It felt like the drama was just there just for the sake of having drama. Sadly I don't see any way the dev can salvage this, at least in a way that I can enjoy his story in the future.

To leave at least on positive note, the render quality is quite good, which got me to the game in the first place. The girls have a good variety and are definitly top notch looking. Also their personality is unique to each own. This is big plus in my books. Sadly it's not enough to keep me after the events of E3.

Don't mind me, totally missed that it was there :sleep:

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MisterMaya, CamaroFan432 :
The forced split on the relationships was very suprising, all of sudden and above all that, it left me with a bad taste. I choosed to support a friend in a very bad state (Laura) and the MC can't even explain the situation to Alexa? The good mood was gone after that. I can understand, that she's pissed but that was just idiotic in my eyes. It felt, that this decision was put in just for the sake of drama.
Sadly I must say that I felt the same as I played the Game. I don't like it to see one of the girls sad or upset because of me. But I would not go so far to drop the whole Game for that. That is imo a little exaggerated. I love the Game nevertheless.

Sep 3, 2020
MisterMaya, CamaroFan432 :

Sadly I must say that I felt the same as I played the Game. I don't like it to see one of the girls sad or upset because of me. But I would not go so far to drop the whole Game for that. That is imo a little exaggerated. I love the Game nevertheless.
I would say she was more Angry than sad

to me it's not that big of a deal I'm sure she'll get over it

we'll have plenty of time to explain it in the Future

friends have disagreements all the time

like I said it's good to be there for your friend be you cant but there all the time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cate.archer

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok after actually reaching the end of episode 3..
i have to agree with the previous comments about the forced Lucy/Laura choice.. could have easily told Laura about the promise to Lucy and just went there together..
the cliffhanger at the end of the episode was ridiculous as well.. shouting a friend/LI name and alluding to it being her that died and not just some rando is messed up.. but we shall see what actually happen next episode..
as for Michael... i think MC needs to inform Paige that it was indeed Michael that was tryna sabotage the new bar and not help as he was claiming, and get Paige on our side against him..
overall i enjoyed the game so far and look forward to see more content!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
as for Michael... i think MC needs to inform Paige that it was indeed Michael that was tryna sabotage the new bar and not help as he was claiming, and get Paige on our side against him..
Come to think of it, the PC already confirmed that somebody died and calling out to Alexa was probably bait for the cliffhanger. Imo all the LIs are save, because their storylines aren't finished, yet, which only leaves either a random person or Paige.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Vidal the king of Pervert :
Brother are you crazy, I would never say no to Laura I never even saw that scene I was talking about Lucy

Whispering to myself saying no to Laura, y'all must be out of your goddamn mind
I also cannot say no to Laura. But in a Game I mostly try all of the paths. And then I play the path wich I would play. The path with Laura, of course.

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Yeah, i'll have to say i'm on side of the people having problems with the harsh decisions. To deceide for one LI is hard enough, but do'in it with hurting one of them gives me bad feelings. I'm not playing for bad feelings.

So, for the ending - i don't think one of the LIs will die. A possible outcome for me could be:

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes