4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Phew, what an update. Very good stuff.

Leading into that, I have a comment on what I felt was a bit of a forced or 'false' choice, one that felt a bit out of place and similar to an infamous one in a 'dickish' game where you had to choose between a surprise outing with one LI or going to take care of a sick friend (another LI) - I'm sure we all know the one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The spoiler contains exactly the option I would have expected Laura is a widow in her early 30s. Even if we aren't offered the option to have her join us supporting Alexa, it seems entirely out of character for that choice to have her close the relationship. I understand that the dev want's to start forcing choices but this one doesn't work. That said Alexa is 18, so having her wallow in her disappointment and shut things down does work.

Last edited:
Reactions: pfc.berserker

SkillXI

Mar 15, 2019
Having played since the start, feel sad for having to drop the game. There are only 2 rules i have in games.
1. No NTR 2. No Choosing between characters.
I would have been fine if they didnt make it so we could get close to all characters, but the fact that we did, then had to choose AND hurt their feelings? Im not here to feel bad...

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Having played since the start, feel sad for having to drop the game. There are only 2 rules i have in games.
I would have been fine if they didnt make it so we could get close to all characters, but the fact that we did, then had to choose AND hurt their feelings? Im not here to feel bad...
Mmmm I suppose you only play harem AVN if having to choose between the love interests is a no go for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That said Alexa is 18, so having her wallow in her disappointment and shut things down does work.
Hmm Idk. Wasn't the convo with Laura about how the PC and the girls can be her anchors now? If that's the case, I'd expect Alexa to be more understanding about the anniversary of the death of Laura's husband.

Reactions: UncleFredo
Sep 3, 2020
The spoiler contains exactly the option I would have expected Laura is a widow in her early 30s. Even if we aren't offered the option to have her join us supporting Alexa, it seems entirely out of character for that choice to have her close the relationship. I understand that the dev want's to start forcing choices but this one doesn't work. That said Alexa is 18, so having her wallow in her disappointment and shut things down does work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Oh yes! Think it will pay of down the line (besides the payoff in this update ;) )

You apparently loose Alexa or Laura as a LI with that choice
Oh well... the hardest choices require the strongest wills.

I saw some fans not liking to choose between the girls and even saying they would drop the game because of that... a bit childish if you ask me. Seems they want a harem romance style like in WVM or Once in a Lifetime.

Sep 3, 2020
Oh well... the hardest choices require the strongest wills.

I saw some fans not liking to choose between the girls and even saying they would drop the game because of that... a bit childish if you ask me. Seems they want a harem romance style like in WVM or Once in a Lifetime.
to each their own but me personally and this is just my opinion I absolutely hate harems

believe me, there is nothing more I hate than harems

that's one of the reasons I love this game you have to make a choice

I love that the women feel like real people

and they don't just exist to be your toys to play with

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
to each their own but me personally and this is just my opinion I absolutely hate harems

believe me, there is nothing more I hate than harems

that's one of the reasons I love this game you have to make a choice

I love that the women feel like real people

and they don't just exist to be your toys to play with
Well, I love Harem games my self but hey, we have all different tastes :) I have no problem with single LI games and having to choose but in this instance between Alexa and Laura was a little abrupt with how we closed of the other route and this early as well.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, I love Harem games my self but hey, we have all different tastes :) I have no problem with single LI games and having to choose but in this instance between Alexa and Laura was a little abrupt with how we closed of the other route and this early as well.
I see it as a positive thing so we don't have to waste half of the game waiting to pick are girl we can spend more time on the story and the actual Romance

instead of it being like well it's the end of the game pick your girl and at the end we can actually. experience The story while being in a relationship or building our relationship with are main girl

I mean I picked my girlfriend /wife/baby mama while we were still in the prologue so why waste time

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Thanks for warning. I am out.

but what is the ntr content here ?? Is it related with the goon the villain hired ???

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes