4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
MisterMaya Great update! Love your work.
Alexa hardcore shuts you down for missing her play, seemed a little over the top, but not entirely out of character. I'm team Lucy on my playthrough anyway, so soz Alexa lol. Still, its pretty hard to choice between them all, which is props to your character development.
I got a good chuckle from the little hidden message in the script too haha

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
I really enjoy this one. Great renders, solid character development and story. It's not overly cliché, I wish it was more of a harem/thruple type of set up, mainly because all the LI's are so damn likeable. Most of the time in other VN's I can single out a character as a solo route if needed, but this one is pretty difficult.

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
1657218457565.png
I'm missing an option like: "Sod off, you deeply unpleasant bint."

Who the bloody hell talks to people!? On the street no less!! The nerve of the creature.

• Haha
Reactions: MisterMaya
Jul 13, 2018
MisterMaya Great update! Love your work.
Alexa hardcore shuts you down for missing her play, seemed a little over the top, but not entirely out of character. I'm team Lucy on my playthrough anyway, so soz Alexa lol. Still, its pretty hard to choice between them all, which is props to your character development.
I got a good chuckle from the little hidden message in the script too haha
just don't choose when games branch out the paths what i usually do is creating a save for each character and play each character route ( unless i don't like a character but i like all main girls in this game so far)

Jul 13, 2018
Having played since the start, feel sad for having to drop the game. There are only 2 rules i have in games.
1. No NTR 2. No Choosing between characters.
I would have been fine if they didnt make it so we could get close to all characters, but the fact that we did, then had to choose AND hurt their feelings? Im not here to feel bad...
dude wtf there is an amount space for save files just save each girl path , and skip the scenes in the path of another girl . Stop being greedy harem doesn't happen in rl . Let a game be more realistic and save the different paths. Imagine complaining because of no harem pfft.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes