4.20 star(s) 57 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
Having played since the start, feel sad for having to drop the game. There are only 2 rules i have in games.
1. No NTR 2. No Choosing between characters.
I would have been fine if they didnt make it so we could get close to all characters, but the fact that we did, then had to choose AND hurt their feelings? Im not here to feel bad...
dude wtf there is an amount space for save files just save each girl path , and skip the scenes in the path of another girl . Stop being greedy harem doesn't happen in rl . Let a game be more realistic and save the different paths. Imagine complaining because of no harem pfft.

Sep 3, 2020

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
These harem people are fucking all games around. They are so annoying that some original, in need of money, developers are changing their game to please these people and at the end, these people don't even support their games. They end up fucking up their games, fuck up their support, fuck up everything. Only because a few wankers can't stand to wank for a single girl in a single game. There are so many harem games out there, just leave the few original ones to do whatever they are doing.

Sep 3, 2020
These harem people are fucking all games around. They are so annoying that some original, in need of money, developers are changing their game to please these people and at the end, these people don't even support their games. They end up fucking up their games, fuck up their support, fuck up everything. Only because a few wankers can't stand to wank for a single girl in a single game. There are so many harem games out there, just leave the few original ones to do whatever they are doing.
doubledown-bold.gif

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That man speaks facts.

I can appreciate a good harem game (Photo Hunt, Power Vacuum, Lust Academy and plenty of others), one where it's "explained" or "logical" or even when that's what it is without adressing it. But never a game with "monogamy" should be change into a harem or vice versa, for all the reasons in that previous post.

Sep 3, 2020
That man speaks facts.

I can appreciate a good harem game (Photo Hunt, Power Vacuum, Lust Academy and plenty of others), one where it's "explained" or "logical" or even when that's what it is without adressing it. But never a game with "monogamy" should be change into a harem or vice versa, for all the reasons in that previous post.
not to mention monogamy games are extremely rare

while Harem games are made every single day

monogamy and realistic relationships games are rare extremely extremely rare

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
just don't choose when games branch out the paths what i usually do is creating a save for each character and play each character route ( unless i don't like a character but i like all main girls in this game so far)
Yeah, I do that sometimes (depends on the games writing and if I have the time for it). A lot of 'branching' games have 90%+ same content/almost identical dialogue with just a few different scenes depending on which LI 'path' you're on, often not worth it. It's one of the advantages of a harem path, you get to see most-to-all of the content in one play-through (even if losing some reality in the process).

I'll certainly run through for each of the characters in this one though, as I love the character development happening so far, but probably not until it's finished. Until then, go team Lucy :p

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
not to mention monogamy games are extremely rare

while Harem games are made every single day

monogamy and realistic relationships games are rare extremely extremely rare
No problem with monogamy.
However, everyone should have choice to be considerate in their decision.
Forced Asshat choices, really don't win over people well.

Onna side note Vidal:

Bella knows what You've been doing(i didn't tell her, am only the messenger).
She's not going to take it anymore.
Has a message for Ya'.

Sep 3, 2020
No problem with monogamy.
However, everyone should have choice to be considerate in their decision.
Forced Asshat choices, really don't win over people well.

Onna side note Vidal:

Bella knows what You've been doing(i didn't tell her, am only the messenger).
She's not going to take it anymore.
Has a message for Ya'.
she does not exist in this universe so it's not cheating :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812
Sep 3, 2020
Perhaps she used the Looking Glass?
Traversing Multiverses is pretty tricky but not unheard of.
Can't expect Lucy to do as much after what happen in choice of Laura.

Crazier things could happen but, we still love ya Brother!(y)
excuse me I have to make a call real quick

MisterMaya bro forget about deleting my search history just take a sledgehammer to my PC

don't argue with me unless you want Laura to find out what you been doing with sage

View attachment final_62cda5a2d8183b005244f6e3_687992.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes