4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
MisterMaya, Hi again, I just recently found out about the new episode and here I am trying it out.

I love the way Valentine path is made, she's already my headcanon girl. I was in a relationship with a traumatized girl with an asshole ex, only he never found the strength to apologize, but what I wanted to say is that it's done pretty believably from my experience.

I also liked in this episode that one of the love triangles doesn't drag on for too long and we are put to the choice of eliminating one of the contenders. Plus the main character is such a harem protagonist who realizes the girls like him, which is also a plus.

Overall despite the early stage of development you've already quickly grabbed the gists of similar novellas and the game already has a well crafted plot and characters that evoke affection and make you care. I wish you good luck and hope that the future work goes in the same spirit!

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
~>Does this game only 1 route or harem ?
This AVN has only one route. You can fool around with the girls for the first two episodes, but things start to get serious in ep3 as there is an important decision that, depending on who you choose, will continue the path of one of the girls while ending another one.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
About Alexa, I helped her, and maybe flirted with her (don't remember exactly before this update) but she's last in my ranking of main girls. This episode I said she's my friend to her friends (and not that she's more than a friend), so when she's disappointed I didn't go see her (I stayed with Laura) and says that we should remain friend and nothing more it felt a bit out of place

Sep 3, 2020
About Alexa, I helped her, and maybe flirted with her (don't remember exactly before this update) but she's last in my ranking of main girls. This episode I said she's my friend to her friends (and not that she's more than a friend), so when she's disappointed I didn't go see her (I stayed with Laura) and says that we should remain friend and nothing more it felt a bit out of place
yeah it's a mistake but the
MisterMaya

will fix it in the next update

and also a bunch of other mistakes so don't worry about it it will be fixed

I can't read and I only focus on one girl but whenever I find a mistake I just let him know and he fixes it in the next update

Sep 3, 2020
At least one more episode possibly two. and yes there will be other games after TE
I hope to God you're right brother I need more games like this

I am so tired of playing
mindless fuck Fest
so so tired

in my opinion and mc character that acts like a horny idiot
it's not cool he

just looks like a horny idiot

I don't know when I will get another game like this

so I plan to take this game and run

run like the wind

Sep 3, 2020
Oh, so it's going to be a short AVN? Since Laura is just starting to open up about the idea of giving herself a chance with the MC after their talk while visiting her husband at the cemetery, I thought there would be more episodes than just one or two.
wait what no nobody said anything about this being a short vn

I can't go back to playing crap

noooooooooo

I don't think the game will end after we choose our love interest I think the main story will continue while we're in a relationship and going on dates

building a relationship in to marriage, especially with Laura

I cannot make Laura my baby mama

in just one and two episodes it can't be done

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't think the game will end after we choose our love interest I think the main story will continue while we're in a relationship and going on dates
Well, Laura and Alexa are mutually exclusive now and there was a short scene that teased conflict between Lucy and Valentine aswell. It's confirmed to not be a harem game, so the paths will only split further apart. This means that the game will get exponentially complex, if we expect every path to get equal treatment.
I don't think there'd be anything wrong with ending the game sooner rather than later, if this means the quality will stay consistent. Lucy's and Valentine's romance arcs are almost concluded anyway. After that there's only a "happily ever after" missing. Everything else would be fan service, which would be out of character for this game imo.

It's not like the next game can't be just as good or even better, with the experience MisterMaya is gaining.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
wait what no nobody said anything about this being a short vn

I can't go back to playing crap

noooooooooo

building a relationship in to marriage, especially with Laura

I cannot make Laura my baby mama

in just one and two episodes it can't be done
You know what vidal I agree with you

Sep 3, 2020
Well, Laura and Alexa are mutually exclusive now and there was a short scene that teased conflict between Lucy and Valentine aswell. It's confirmed to not be a harem game, so the paths will only split further apart. This means that the game will get exponentially complex, if we expect every path to get equal treatment.
I don't think there'd be anything wrong with ending the game sooner rather than later, if this means the quality will stay consistent. Lucy's and Valentine's romance arcs are almost concluded anyway. After that there's only a "happily ever after" missing. Everything else would be fan service, which would be out of character for this game imo.

It's not like the next game can't be just as good or even better, with the experience MisterMaya is gaining.
I still don't think this game is over it has a storied that is more than just

pick a girl and the end

we're not even close to being in a relationship with Laura yet

and don't forget that the main character has his own story

now I am not saying that this game will go on for multiple Seasons I'm just saying it's way too early to talk about the end

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes