4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The dev has said he will do one big final update the size of 2 or 2 smaller updates to end it ..... we are near the end
I don't want it to end so soon, but if that's what MisterMaya wants, then I gladly accept it and will enjoy it until the end.

He has done an amazing game and it's his first AVN. Imagine how good his next games will be after The Entrepreneur ends.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't want it to end so soon, but if that's what MisterMaya wants, then I gladly accept it and will enjoy it until the end.

He has done an amazing game and it's his first AVN. Imagine how good his next games will be after The Entrepreneur ends.
I love monogamy and I hate to cheat so in my playthrough I only focus on Laura

I control the entire game my MC was a perfect gentleman

he was friendly with them but he was never sexual

I mean there was one kiss with Valentine but my MC stopped it

and he made it clear to Valentine that there is no romantic feelings for her

my MC was always straightforward with his feelings from day one

Laura was always the goal from day one

honestly, I'm really going to miss playing as MC he was really a nice guy
:cry:
12.png

alceme

Aug 19, 2020
I love monogamy and I hate to cheat so in my playthrough I only focus on Laura

I control the entire game my MC was a perfect gentleman

he was friendly with them but he was never sexual

I mean there was one kiss with Valentine but my MC stopped it

and he made it clear to Valentine that there is no romantic feelings for her

my MC was always straightforward with his feelings from day one

Laura was always the goal from day one

honestly, I'm really going to miss playing as MC he was really a nice guy
:cry:
View attachment 1931262
Think of it this way, it will not drag on and it will not be too long for countless replays

Reactions: CoalPhelps
Sep 3, 2020
Think of it this way, it will not drag on and it will not be too long for countless replays
that is very true brother but if I play again it's only to be with Laura

again and again and again

come to think about it the game can not end too soon because we're still building a relationship with Laura

Laura can't be are baby mama yet because we haven't even kissed

or said I love you we haven't even confessed our feelings yet

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
I hope to God you're right brother I need more games like this

I am so tired of playing
mindless fuck Fest
so so tired

in my opinion and mc character that acts like a horny idiot
it's not cool he

just looks like a horny idiot

I don't know when I will get another game like this

so I plan to take this game and run

run like the wind
Yes yes we get it. In this thread alone you've said this 10 times. No need to keep repeating.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Episode 3, so back to being caught with what the Dev has on here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was reading the comment that this game is nearing the end, and in all honesty, sorry to hear that, because really enjoyed the 3 episodes so far, and thank you so very much for this.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah I don't see the game lasting too long, the main plot with Michael and the bar won't last forever either
And that's a good thing. I mean, of course, as with any good AVN where you care about the characters, you want their story to never end and you always interact with them. But realistically, you can't drag out a racketeering drama like this for too long, or it becomes laughable, and without it, there's nothing left to say about this bar.

Reactions: dolfe67
Sep 3, 2020
Honestly its my personal fav AVN but i think what mistermaya is doing will be good for it, no burn out no losing the good story telling and we can replay through the game anytime we want without going through so much content
maybe

bro but I'm just going to miss this story and its characters

but I'm still hoping that the game will go on longer

Reactions: boobsrcool

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
By now MisterMaya should have adjusted to his new life in Ireland (he changed France for Ireland... I mean, I really like you Irish people, my first English teacher was Irish and a wonderful person, and I enjoyed the time I spent in Ireland when I visited it, very very very friendly people, not joking...
But he changed France for Ireland... Oh boy :LUL:).
He was also waiting for his computer setup to arrive, but I think he might have got it already because he said it would take like 2 weeks.
For everyone's peace of mind, as soon as he's back just ask him to clarify how much longer the game will go. No need to hyperventilate in anguish :Kappa:

EDIT: As the Brits like to say, "Sod's law." For the rest of humankind, Murphy's law. No sooner had I finished typing my post than I went on Patreon. And it turns out that our dev has been in Ireland for 12 days but hasn't received his setup yet :cry:.
With nothing game-related to do, he will be forced to roam the streets of Dublin's fair city, where girls are so pretty :KEK:, looking for the next pub where he could drown his sorrows in Guinness and sweet cider, coupled with the occasional shot of Jameson, Bushmills or any other Irish concoction. We can see how it went for Valentine, and I might be wrong but I very much doubt MisterMaya has the same beautiful smile, perky boobs, and peachy ass; he might not find as much support to walk out of this downward spiral :cry:

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
By now MisterMaya should have adjusted to his new life in Ireland (he changed France for Ireland... I mean, I really like you Irish people, my first English teacher was Irish and a wonderful person, and I enjoyed the time I spent in Ireland when I visited it, very very very friendly people, not joking...
But he changed France for Ireland... Oh boy :LUL:).
He was also waiting for his computer setup to arrive, but I think he might have got it already because he said it would take like 2 weeks.
For everyone's peace of mind, as soon as he's back just ask him to clarify how much longer the game will go. No need to hyperventilate in anguish :Kappa:

EDIT: As the Brits like to say, "Sod's law." For the rest of humankind, Murphy's law. No sooner had I finished typing my post than I went on Patreon. And it turns out that our dev has been in Ireland for 12 days but hasn't received his setup yet :cry:.
With nothing game-related to do, he will be forced to roam the streets of Dublin's fair city, where girls are so pretty :KEK:, looking for the next pub where he could drown his sorrows in Guinness and sweet cider, coupled with the occasional shot of Jameson, Bushmills or any other Irish concoction. We can see how it went for Valentine, and I might be wrong but I very much doubt MisterMaya has the same beautiful smile, perky boobs, and peachy ass; he might not find as much support to walk out of this downward spiral :cry:
Fuck, now I'm jealous! There are a lot of redheads in Ireland, and that's my weakness.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
It's from yesterday around 22:00 EST

Hello everyone.

I'm writing to you today to let you know a little bit more about my current situation.

It's been 12 days now that I've moved to Dublin, and I haven't received my setup yet, which is why I can't work on the next episode of The Entrepreneur.

In a way, I need to admit that the first week off felt good, but I'm now impatient to start working again.
I know that the weeks that will follow the arrival of my setup will be extremely productive!

I also wanted to thank each and every single one of you for your support, which means a lot to me.

I'll make sure to make it up to you as soon as I can get back to work.

In the meantime, I wish you a great week.

MisterMaya

Hello everyone.

I'm writing to you today to let you know a little bit more about my current situation.

It's been 12 days now that I've moved to Dublin, and I haven't received my setup yet, which is why I can't work on the next episode of The Entrepreneur.

In a way, I need to admit that the first week off felt good, but I'm now impatient to start working again.
I know that the weeks that will follow the arrival of my setup will be extremely productive!

I also wanted to thank each and every single one of you for your support, which means a lot to me.

I'll make sure to make it up to you as soon as I can get back to work.

In the meantime, I wish you a great week.

MisterMaya

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, it sucks when you can develop a relationship with one girl more than the others in the game, but the harem still catches up with you. It's especially annoying when the hero reflexes about dating more than one girl when you're trying to turn down all but one at every turn.
my brother if you find any mistakes like that

message him privately on Discord and explain to him what the problem is and he will fix it just be nice

and explain to him exactly why it doesn't make sense

he actually appreciates the help

that's what I do when I find a mistake and he's very grateful

Ganderwiz

Nov 22, 2021
I hope to God you're right brother I need more games like this

I am so tired of playing
mindless fuck Fest
so so tired

in my opinion and mc character that acts like a horny idiot
it's not cool he

just looks like a horny idiot

I don't know when I will get another game like this

so I plan to take this game and run

run like the wind
I'm certain, I talk with Mister Maya several times a week and I wrote the walkthrough for the game

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes