4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
none paying child support implies that me and the woman I love is no longer together and that's never going to happen I would rather die.

than live without her

and while we're on the topic of children a baby is the ultimate expression of love

between you and her

I mean it's literally half of you and half of her
You do know that all of them are just games right?

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Ooof , i can't choose a girl each has her story that made it hard not to be with her , i can't even have a sex scene with one of them cz i don't want to break her heart if i choose another later even some of them are miserable at this time i dont want to give them something then leave them back it makes me feel like a dick.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Ooof , i can't choose a girl each has her story that made it hard not to be with her , i can't even have a sex scene with one of them cz i don't want to break her heart if i choose another later even some of them are miserable at this time i dont want to give them something then leave them back it makes me feel like a dick.
Then maybe a harem game is more suitable for you. This AVN isn't for the casanova players or the ones that don't want to hurt anyone with decisions.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Then choose a harem game. This AVN isn't for the casanova players or the ones that don't want to hurt anyone with decisions.
I dont like or play "harem" in any game i choose only one to continue with based on how i attached to this character even in "being a dik " iam only with one girl even there is plenty of them that i could do at the same time but here as i said cant decide the writing made all of them lovely without disadv. that might made you not to prefere this one i hope U got my point here .

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
I dont like or play "harem" in any game i choose only one to continue with based on how i attached to this character even in "being a dik " iam only with one girl even there is plenty of them that i could do at the same time but here as i said cant decide the writing made all of them lovely without disadv. that might made you not to prefere this one i hope U got my point here .
I got what you're saying, in this game I'm more attracted with Valentine and Laura, their hystories are really good. But yes, sometimes it's hard to decide between characters, more if their past or hystorie are quite similar.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game has been recommended to me. Being that it isn't a harem game, I have several questions. How many LIs does the game have? Would it be possible to completely sexually and romantically ignore all but one? I mean, not having any sex scenes except with the LI of your choice.

In any case, if I'm interested in two LIs, I will probably not play since I only see one ending, and the truth is that I prefer to play a game where I don't have to choose between LIs that interest me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think I'll continue playing, I'm interested in at least two of the LIs, so I'm going to pass.
Lucy and Valentine? :BootyTime:

Also, let me think for a while and I might come up with a few game with lots of unattractive female characters that may be to your liking :cool:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You must not play a lot of games lol
Actually almost all the ones I play are harem, since I don't like to play more than one ending.

This isn't a harem, so either I'm interested in just one LI, or I'd prefer to ignore it than have to choice.

Lucy and Valentine? :BootyTime:

Also, let me think for a while and I might come up with a few game with lots of unattractive female characters that may be to your liking :cool:
You can keep all the games that you propose for yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes