4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
OK. I expected that response since your kink are harem endings an The Entrepreneur isn´t focused on that.
Not that it's something I hide. In any case, I've played a few non-harem games, but overall it's pretty hard for me to like them. Which doesn't stop me from checking to see if I can like a game that looks interesting and isn't harem.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This has been awefully quiet for a couple weeks.

Since it's been a few days already, here's a very reduced version of July and August special renders (for the 4k versions you know where to go ;))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, dev said that the next two special renders will be VERY LEWD, and neither Valentine nor Lucy are eligible for them.
Laura and Alexa's fans are gonna be very happy :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
This has been awefully quiet for a couple weeks.

Since it's been a few days already, here's a very reduced version of July and August special renders (for the 4k versions you know where to go ;))

BTW, dev said that the next two special renders will be VERY LEWD, and neither Valentine nor Lucy are eligible for them.
Laura and Alexa's fans are gonna be very happy :HideThePain:
fucking finally it's about time my Laura got the attention she deserves

Laura is the very definition of a waifu

Laura's literally made to be a baby mama

she's always been overlooked

and it really sucks for me and
MisterMaya

because that is our favorite girl

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Recently found this game and it looks interesting, will definitely give it a go!
From what I've heard there's only one update left, though? When do you guys reckon will it come out? Might just wait then and play the whole game in one go..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Recently found this game and it looks interesting, will definitely give it a go!
From what I've heard there's only one update left, though? When do you guys reckon will it come out? Might just wait then and play the whole game in one go..
Dev said on Patreon the last chapter is coming out in early 2023.

Reactions: schinoize

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
fucking finally it's about time my Laura got the attention she deserves

Laura is the very definition of a waifu

Laura's literally made to be a baby mama

she's always been overlooked

and it really sucks for me and
MisterMaya

because that is our favorite girl
*smoke rises from the floor creating a misty fog all over the thread

Hello big brother, who is this... Laura?

*wicked evil laughter echo all over as the game finishes downloading

Voyons ce que nous avons ici Mon frère !

Mein großer Bruder, das ist eine gut aussehende Frau, ich denke, ich werde sie zu meiner machen!

mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha,
lascia Maeve da sola o non smetterò di ossessionare tutte le tue ragazze

Sep 3, 2020
*smoke rises from the floor creating a misty fog all over the thread

Hello big brother, who is this... Laura?

*wicked evil laughter echo all over as the game finishes downloading

Voyons ce que nous avons ici Mon frère !

Mein großer Bruder, das ist eine gut aussehende Frau, ich denke, ich werde sie zu meiner machen!

mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha,
lascia Maeve da sola o non smetterò di ossessionare tutte le tue ragazze
View attachment final_619e84eb23604300f3f117ea_920266.mp4

View attachment final_631937ad052d600070f44745_44746.mp4

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok, let me translate that for ya Vidal... i'm an expert in various languages and this looks like some encrypted Eskimo gibberish.

Warscared is basically saying, that Laura is a pretty girl and he just created a save path for her. He is looking forward to have some fun... He will be coming after your other "baby mamas"... unless you back off Maeve (from Acquainted i assume, since we all saw what happened there :p)!

TLDR: He is going full NTR of yo ass over Maeve from Acquainted! Brace yourself :eek:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ok, let me translate that for ya Vidal... i'm an expert in various languages and this looks like some encrypted Eskimo gibberish.

Warscared is basically saying, that Laura is a pretty girl and he just created a save path for her. He is looking forward to have some fun... He will be coming after your other "baby mamas"... unless you back off Maeve (from Acquainted i assume, since we all saw what happened there :p)!

TLDR: He is going full NTR of yo ass over Maeve from Acquainted! Brace yourself :eek:
hey i am finishing a query over some hardware i have just acquired so once i am finished and read the Manuel i am... guess you got the jist of my message!

and now back to work building an empire and upkeeping an army is hard work once piece of equipment at a time but hey 60% discount if you acquire one by one

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The girls are great but the MC is about as likeable as genital warts.

In fact I think i'd probably prefer my vagina sprout it's own fungal garden than ever have a conversation with him.
I don't want to defend the game, because in most games the faces of the MCs are also not to mine taste, but I think in this game the MC is not so bad looking. The girls are all great, that is true !
Especially Laura..........

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't want to defend the game, because in most games the faces of the MCs are also not to mine taste, but I think in this game the MC is not so bad looking. The girls are all great, that is true !
Especially Laura..........
It's not his looks, it's how he acts and things he says.

First conversation with a complete stranger he starts talking about her divorce, a very personal conversation that would have seen her either tell him to stfu or she'd walk away.

He see's a pair of panties, tells the girl not to mention it so it doesn't get awkward .... then keeps mentioning it and making it awkward.

Influencer girl asks him nicely to move so she can take some pictures and he starts acting like a prissy manchild.

He looks fine but he's an immature prick that needs to learn when to shut the fuck up.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
It's not his looks, it's how he acts and things he says.
Here I must give you right !
First conversation with a complete stranger he starts talking about her divorce, a very personal conversation that would have seen her either tell him to stfu or she'd walk away.
Yes, that I thought also, sorry MisterMaya ......

In this case I must you fully give right ! (I hope this is the right grammar/sentence construction because english is not my mother tongue)
But I like the game nevertheless very much, and....it's just a game...

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes