4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
Hi! Really enjoying the game, quality is top notch!

I'd like to report a bug that probably has been mentioned already but the game thinks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wanted to say that because it really discourages me from playing when I feel like my choices are discarded. I'm sure it's just a bug that will be fixed! Hopefully it wont affect the play-through going forward.
Thanks for creating this and keep it up! I see a great visual novel in the works here.

Reactions: Deckmaster

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Does the choice between staying with Laura and going to the theater to see Alexa at the end of Ep3 the permanent decision of whether or not you can pursue relationship with either of them? It's quite shocking to me that after I chose staying with Laura Alexa immediately said we should remain friends, which looks like the end of Alexa route. Choosing to go for Alexa also results in Laura crying and judging by MC's monologue it is likely that this is the end of Laura route too. I wonder is this the dev's idea of spliting routes from now? Or will there be any possibility with the girl I choose not to go in that scenario?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
and what is bother you of that?
i just don't understand ppl like u who doesn't like incest.. u don't need to put the patch and play normally and who like the incest can play it with the patch and all happy..
there are alot of games with the patch and u can play it normally without it and no one will force u to apply the patch
many geners like loli,rape,ntr etc on the games has an avoidable option so if we dosn't like it we can avoid this scenes and play it normally and incest one of them..lol
BC people are people. For example the community of the Soul's games (Demon's-, Dark Soul, etc.) they go into enrage mode, when someone asks for an easier mode to maybe enjoy their games too, their fun suffers directly from other peoples enjoyment. It is what it is. Retardism at it's best.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
BC people are people. For example the community of the Soul's games (Demon's-, Dark Soul, etc.) they go into enrage mode, when someone asks for an easier mode to maybe enjoy their games too, their fun suffers directly from other peoples enjoyment. It is what it is. Retardism at it's best.
It's called gatekeeping.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
and what is bother you of that?
i just don't understand ppl like u who doesn't like incest.. u don't need to put the patch and play normally and who like the incest can play it with the patch and all happy..
there are alot of games with the patch and u can play it normally without it and no one will force u to apply the patch
many geners like loli,rape,ntr etc on the games has an avoidable option so if we dosn't like it we can avoid this scenes and play it normally and incest one of them..lol
I facepalmed you to pay back your favour :love:.

I see that you are not a native English speaker (me neither) and probably don't understand English perfectly, so maybe you didn't get the meaning of what I wanted to express.
Obviously, I like many incest games (2 of them are in my sig) but this is not an incest game. A patch making this game an incest game would be absolutely stupid.
But I never commented on that, what I said was that if THE DEV made this an incest game, he would ruin the story. As far as I'm concerned, you can make and use as many patches as you want.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think people are even more retarded when they ask for their favourite kink in any game even it it makes 0 sense in that story.
A guy leaves college and goes back to his home town to take care of his late father's business. He starts living with several female roommmates; concurrently, he rekindles and old friendship with a good friend he hasn't seen for years.
Where would the incest fit? Lucy, maybe? Could Lucy be the sister he hasn't seen for years because reasons, who wasn't there after their father's death because reasonsn, and who never inherited their father's business because reasons?
OK, if it's incest for incest sake, I guess that could make a killer mod! You have my support.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think people are even more retarded when they ask for their favourite kink in any game even it it makes 0 sense in that story.
A guy leaves college and goes back to his home town to take care of his late father's business. He starts living with several female roommmates; concurrently, he rekindles and old friendship with a good friend he hasn't seen for years.
Where would the incest fit? Lucy, maybe? Could Lucy be the sister he hasn't seen for years because reasons, who wasn't there after their father's death because reasonsn, and who never inherited their father's business because reasons?
OK, if it's incest for incest sake, I guess that could make a killer mod! You have my support.
I'm not interested in an added Ipatch, but if some people want to have it, why should it affect my playthrough, if i choose NOT to use such possible Ipatch.
I agree, that the story should already have the needed elements to fit into it, for making any sense, but to be honest the premise with the friendship and living together with three woman could be (i guess) bend into a related (family) relationship.
I guess there would be way to much text to change to fit the "incest" kink, it would not be like an easy on/off switch.
But the point is still valid. Would there be a patch, what would it change for you or me? It's just a "mod" to cater some tastes others enjoy. We can just ignore such mod, and have fun with the intented story. (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not interested in an added Ipatch, but if some people want to have it, why should it affect my playthrough, if i choose NOT to use such possible Ipatch.
I agree, that the story should already have the needed elements to fit into it, for making any sense, but to be honest the premise with the friendship and living together with three woman could be (i guess) bend into a related (family) relationship.
I guess there would be way to much text to change to fit the "incest" kink, it would not be like an easy on/off switch.
But the point is still valid. Would there be a patch, what would it change for you or me? It's just a "mod" to cater some tastes others enjoy. We can just ignore such mod, and have fun with the intented story. (y)
Exactly. That's something I never contested: a fanmade patch adding whatever modification for their personal use would never bother me, but asking the dev to create such a patch when it wouldn't fit in the story that he envisaged would be a big NO for me.
And of course, if hypothetically MisterMaya changed the story (without a patch) just to accommodate a group of people who demanded incest in the game, he would lose all my esteem as a dev.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
And of course, if hypothetically MisterMaya changed the story (without a patch) just to accommodate a group of people who demanded incest in the game, he would lose all my esteem as a dev.
It is his story, ofc he could change it into everything he wants, adding all the bad tags i generally don't want to see in my favorite games like :ROFLMAO:ntr, sandbox, point & click:ROFLMAO: but yes, Devs who play flag in the wind (if you catch my drift) are not my favourite people i like to support.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
can u tell me what's my mistakes on the E? yes not a native but just to improve myself because i didn't recognize the errors
Nothing too big, small details that you probably know but you made the small mistakes while typing the message.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:FacePalm: now it's 2-1 :WeSmart::KEK:
Fair enough :KEK:
Facepalms don't bother me too much anyway. Remember that they are added to your reactions, like a "LIKE".

btw i didn't play the game yet but if that is the point i can understand, however there are many games can't be patched because the story will be changed or become a stupid and yes it's has a patch even if not from the dev there will be an incest fans (iam one of them tbh :KEK:) will make a patch because they enjoy by the contnat and scenes more than the main story and the evidence is that there are many games without a real story and a lot of them enjoyable so u can't blame them
Well, there you go. Play the game first and you will see that the dev did not create a game without incest because of patreon rules, but because his story has no real incest in it. The dev did not expect this game to be patched.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This thread is so silent it looks dead :cry:

Let me share with you a dev update from 2 weeks ago (I prefer not to share the latest one that has been published).
Hopefully it will arouse some more interest.

Progress update #8 Final episode

Progress_update_ep4_8.jpg

Hello everyone, I hope you're all fine.

Last week went smoothly, I almost reached out the end of the 8th day out of ten creating the "scene_base" only.

I believe I'm a little faster than what I had planned, but don't want to get ahead of myself.

Weather has been awful in Ireland lately, which "forced" people to go drinking (because Irish don't usually drink) and I've been working a lot.
But for some reason, I ended up going home and worked as usual anyway, so that's a good thing I guess.

There's one aspect of the last episode that I've neglected which is the story writing.
I know what's going to happen in every scene I create, but I haven't written the dialogues yet, and that's something I need to do.

But since the 3D part is the most tiring of all, and I managed to make decent progress lately, I decided to keep my momentum and left out the writing part of that last episode.

Which is funny because at some random moment of my days I will sometimes think about something two characters could be saying and instantly pull out my phone to write it in my memos.

My phone has a dozen of those already and I think it's quite hilarious because I feel like a professional writer, although of course, I am not at all.

I decided to come up with some numbers to maybe give you some ideas of the progress I'm making.

But to do so, I need to finish all the "scene_base".
So I believe starting next month the progress update will become more than simply me telling you where I'm at, and I'll be able to give you numbers, which I quite enjoy to be honest.

Anyway, that was it for this week.

I wish you all a good week,

MisterMaya
[ MisterMaya if you want me to delete this post just tell me; you can be absolutely honest ok?]

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
This thread is so silent it looks dead :cry:

Let me share with you a dev update from 2 weeks ago (I prefer not to share the latest one that has been published).
Hopefully it will arouse some more interest.

[ MisterMaya if you want me to delete this post just tell me; you can be absolutely honest ok?]
No problem at all aristos, thanks for helping me :)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes