4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wow, I never thought it might be her that was shot, I always thought it was Alexa, because don’t they say something like oh my god she’s been hit, stay down Alexa, I mean I hope it’s not her, why couldn’t it be Sam?
It's hard to say with any certainty, but there seems to be little reason to tell Alexa to stay down if she's lying bleeding on the ground. My guess is Alexa was standing up to use her Checkov's pistol in retaliation and someone else was the victim. Hence why I think the most likely candidates in the death sweepstakes are Paige followed by Tony; both of them seem to have fulfilled their initial roles in the story, which means the impact of their death (on other characters) is that much more relevant.

Granted, I may be way overthinking this. :p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It's hard to say with any certainty, but there seems to be little reason to tell Alexa to stay down if she's lying bleeding on the ground. My guess is Alexa was standing up to use her Checkov's pistol in retaliation and someone else was the victim. Hence why I think the most likely candidates in the death sweepstakes are Paige followed by Tony; both of them seem to have fulfilled their initial roles in the story, which means the impact of their death (on other characters) is that much more relevant.

Granted, I may be way overthinking this. :p
I think you might be right, but if it is Paige, man that sucks for Laura to lose husband 2 years ago and then best friend right after going to the cemetery, & Paige’s death and blood would be on Michaels head, he would be the reason she’s dead if it is her

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
im not that far into the game but from what ive been playing so far is great. Nice models, nice story, the background and surroundings are great as well.

i think so far ive only got two things to note and that is, some of your text comes up double.
like, shes a great girl i like her. then next click text comes like shes really a great girl i like her.

not sure if its something on my end but still it can be overlooked if it doesnt pop up too often.
the other thing ive noticed is that the coding you use needs some adjustment when its going to trigger certain scenarios.

easy example is when V takes you somewhere. around the end of that scene , she can hug you or just go straight home

the condition for her to hug you is if she views you as a man by a certain number. this time it would be 13 but your actions can let you accumulate more points. at that time my points were 14 and scene didnt trigger.

thats because you use values such as has to be equal to; which is not what you need to have, but instead it should be equal or greater than said number. cause if all you put is equal to,it will lead to a lot of people missing out some small or great content that could make a huge different in the end towards how your relationships are build with characters.Simply because players didn't met the "requirement" when infact they did, its just that the value is greater than, what you have listed.

other than that, i wish you success on advancing the game and enjoying the process of making it.

EDIT: another issue with your scripting ive noticed even after a fresh install.. your game proceeds to scene depending on choices i did not make, example. i decided to work with Lily and after Paige and Micheal scene the follow up scenario came up saying, glad i decided not to work with lily.. required a load up of the previous scene to go through it all to properly check it correctly.

not sure where the mixed up is but this is probably the second time it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey Scrappy....love all your work!!! I can't seem to get this WT/gallery mod working? Any hints/help would be appreciated. Thanks brother!!!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A couple old status updates:

Progress update #12 Final episode
Progress_update_ep4_12.jpg
So, this week was not that productive but it was expected.
My parents came from France to visit me for the whole weekend, and so I decided I wasn't going to work during the weekend. After all, I hadn't seen them for almost 5 months, and I needed to see them and show them my new life.

I still managed to find some time from Monday to Thursday, and some hours here and there during this weekend.

As a result, I made some decent progress on the fourth LEWD scene of this last episode of The Entrepreneur.

I'd say that I am halfway done with this one.

I wasn't going to tell you about it, but I feel like it's due time I told you.
This episode will contain 8 LEWD scenes.
My goal is to finish creating the 5 (4 and 1/2) remaining ones before the end of the year.

If I manage to do this, and I'm confident I will, then it'll leave 2 months of work to complete the game. I'm aiming for a release late February-early March.

I think it's more than doable.

I plan on taking a few days off here and there at my work so I can spend two full days on a row working on the game. The amount of progress I can secure during those two days is amazing, so I figure it would be a good idea.
Anyway, for the numbers now:
Animations: 36
Statics: 392
Dialogue: 810 lines

Pretty happy with this.

We're slowly getting there, but as I said last time, progress will be exponential after I'm done with all the LEWD scenes :).

Anyway, two friends from France will spend 4 days in Dublin, so I said I was going to spend some time with them.

I will finish the fourth LEWD scene this week and attack the 5th one next week.

So yeah, that was it for this week's progress update.

I wish you all a great week,

MisterMaya

------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress update #13 Final episode
Progress_update_ep4_13.jpg
Well, I come bearing good news.
Yesterday I finished the 5th LEWD scene of this last episode of The Entrepreneur.

I woke up feeling refreshed at 9 am and without even taking a breakfast I turned off the computer and starting working up until 1am.
Even ordered delivery food twice so I would stay focus as much as possible (felt guilty this morning though lol).
And I need to say it paid off.
I created 7 whole animations and 51 statics in just yesterday. I had already created 10 statics and 1 animation during the week, but this is nothing compared to yesterday's work.

I'm blown off by my own progress if I'm honest. Yes it took a toll on me, but it was worth it. It usually takes over a week to create a LEWD scene.

I rewarded myself this morning by sleeping in instead of waking up at 8 like I usually do.

I launched the 8th animation and added a couple of details such as breathing and camera movement which I was too tired to do yesterday, and that's good enough for the day as I need to head to work soon.

So happy with this.

So what's next? On to the 6th LEWD scene.
I have another day off on Tuesday which I will take advantage of.
Although, it is cooking day, laundry day and cleaning day, so I already know I won't fully create another LEWD scene in a day. But, starting it is good enough already.

And to be fair, Sundays hit differently than Tuesdays. Something about the calmness of the surroundings I guess.

Anyway, I also realized this morning that up until now I used scenes of the final episode as the image for the promotion of each progress updates, and that I was getting awfully closed to the last "in game" days of The Entrepreneur. I can't use those images as I could be revealing too much on the story maybe.

So yeah, you will enjoy renders of the early "in game" days of this last update from now on. Sorry if Valentine looks sad!

Next up, I need to address something that could be an issue.

As I told you in some previous updates, I'm concerned by the power of my rendering station. Back in France, it used to run 24/7. It wasn't in my bedroom so I could sleep peacefully and let it work.
Now, though, I can't leave it in the livingroom of my house as I live with housemates, and so it's in my bedroom. I can't leave it on as I'm sleeping because the noise is too much of a bother.
So usually, it runs around 17-18 hours a day, 7/7. It might not seem much of a difference, but 6 hours a day mean I lose a day of render every 4 days. On a month scale, it's a week. If I consider it takes around 2-3 weeks to completely render a LEWD scene, now you realize how bad that is.

I will of course try to find a solution, there's a couple that comes to mind already, one being to use my working station as a rendering station when I'm not using it (ex. going to work at the restaurant), but its rendering power is far less good, so I will need to be very selective in the choice of scenes I give it to work on as it needs to be light scenes.

So yeah, that's just to let you know of my concerns.

Other than that, I'm feeling good.
Happy to make progress, anxious about December which will be taxing on my energy and stress levels since I work in the service industry.

But we'll see how it goes.

So, numbers!

Animations: 44
Statics: 453

Anyway, that was it for this week's progress update.
I wish you all a great week, and I'll see you soon.

MisterMaya

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress update #14 Final episode
Progress_update_ep4_14.jpg
Hi everyone, let me first apologize for not providing a progress update last week.
I was feeling tired after that first week of Christmas in the service industry and hadn't really made decent progress. Or at least, not enough so that it was relevant to make it an update.

This time it's different though.
I didn't finish the 6th LEWD scene yet, as I decided to work some more on statics and the coding part.

I secured a solid amount of animations, so much so that I believe I still have 3 weeks of animation queued in my rendering station. I wanted to create all the animations and then head on to the statics, but I got fed up with creating them.
Creating statics is a lot of creativity, light play, depth of field, camera angles, facial expressions etc, it's tiring but pleasant to do.
Animations are making sure everything seems realistic when they move, that hands or feet don't slip through surfaces, no small bumps likes seizures during the animation, calibrating the breathing with the action, and DAZ, which is the software I use, is not the best for creating animations, which is why I don't like it much.

So yeah, I decided to change it, and it felt good.
I didn't create 3 weeks worth of rendering of course, most of the time it takes me a day to create 30 to 40 renders, and they most likely render in ten or eleven hours, but still.

I liked it, and that felt good.

Also, I mentioned in a previous update that I was going to take days off during December to better focus on the game.
I have 4 days off from the 25th to the 28th, and 4 others from the 1st of January to
the 4th.
That's not much, but that's good to take.
I think it's going to feel weird when we start 2023 and I start to realize we're in the last two months of the game development. Last update was in June 2022, I never took more than four months in between updates so it's scary really that it's taking me this long, even though plenty of things changed in my life.
I'm grateful to see that you're still following and supporting me after all this time.
I'll do my best to release the best episode of The Entrepreneur ever.

So yeah, little change in plans but nothing too bad.
Now, numbers:
Animations: 47
Statics: 587
Dialogue: 1400 lines

Looking forward to making more progress, but in the meantime, it's time to go make some cocktails *sighs*.
Wish you all a great week,

MisterMaya

--------------------------------------

As for the latest progress reports, the dev is having a hard time at his day job, so the past few weeks seem to have been slow on the game development front and he sounds quite weary and dejected. The February/early March release still stands, though, and he's already planning his approach to the following game.
I encourage everyone here who enjoys his work to send MisterMaya a totally-not-homo virtual hug of appreciation :cool:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
A couple old status updates:

Progress update #12 Final episode
View attachment 2295362
So, this week was not that productive but it was expected.
My parents came from France to visit me for the whole weekend, and so I decided I wasn't going to work during the weekend. After all, I hadn't seen them for almost 5 months, and I needed to see them and show them my new life.

I still managed to find some time from Monday to Thursday, and some hours here and there during this weekend.

As a result, I made some decent progress on the fourth LEWD scene of this last episode of The Entrepreneur.

I'd say that I am halfway done with this one.

I wasn't going to tell you about it, but I feel like it's due time I told you.
This episode will contain 8 LEWD scenes.
My goal is to finish creating the 5 (4 and 1/2) remaining ones before the end of the year.

If I manage to do this, and I'm confident I will, then it'll leave 2 months of work to complete the game. I'm aiming for a release late February-early March.

I think it's more than doable.

I plan on taking a few days off here and there at my work so I can spend two full days on a row working on the game. The amount of progress I can secure during those two days is amazing, so I figure it would be a good idea.
Anyway, for the numbers now:
Animations: 36
Statics: 392

Pretty happy with this.

We're slowly getting there, but as I said last time, progress will be exponential after I'm done with all the LEWD scenes :).

Anyway, two friends from France will spend 4 days in Dublin, so I said I was going to spend some time with them.

I will finish the fourth LEWD scene this week and attack the 5th one next week.

So yeah, that was it for this week's progress update.

I wish you all a great week,

MisterMaya

------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress update #13 Final episode
View attachment 2295363
Well, I come bearing good news.
Yesterday I finished the 5th LEWD scene of this last episode of The Entrepreneur.

I woke up feeling refreshed at 9 am and without even taking a breakfast I turned off the computer and starting working up until 1am.
Even ordered delivery food twice so I would stay focus as much as possible (felt guilty this morning though lol).
And I need to say it paid off.
I created 7 whole animations and 51 statics in just yesterday. I had already created 10 statics and 1 animation during the week, but this is nothing compared to yesterday's work.

I'm blown off by my own progress if I'm honest. Yes it took a toll on me, but it was worth it. It usually takes over a week to create a LEWD scene.

I rewarded myself this morning by sleeping in instead of waking up at 8 like I usually do.

I launched the 8th animation and added a couple of details such as breathing and camera movement which I was too tired to do yesterday, and that's good enough for the day as I need to head to work soon.

So happy with this.

So what's next? On to the 6th LEWD scene.
I have another day off on Tuesday which I will take advantage of.
Although, it is cooking day, laundry day and cleaning day, so I already know I won't fully create another LEWD scene in a day. But, starting it is good enough already.

And to be fair, Sundays hit differently than Tuesdays. Something about the calmness of the surroundings I guess.

Anyway, I also realized this morning that up until now I used scenes of the final episode as the image for the promotion of each progress updates, and that I was getting awfully closed to the last "in game" days of The Entrepreneur. I can't use those images as I could be revealing too much on the story maybe.

So yeah, you will enjoy renders of the early "in game" days of this last update from now on. Sorry if Valentine looks sad!

Next up, I need to address something that could be an issue.

As I told you in some previous updates, I'm concerned by the power of my rendering station. Back in France, it used to run 24/7. It wasn't in my bedroom so I could sleep peacefully and let it work.
Now, though, I can't leave it in the livingroom of my house as I live with housemates, and so it's in my bedroom. I can't leave it on as I'm sleeping because the noise is too much of a bother.
So usually, it runs around 17-18 hours a day, 7/7. It might not seem much of a difference, but 6 hours a day mean I lose a day of render every 4 days. On a month scale, it's a week. If I consider it takes around 2-3 weeks to completely render a LEWD scene, now you realize how bad that is.

I will of course try to find a solution, there's a couple that comes to mind already, one being to use my working station as a rendering station when I'm not using it (ex. going to work at the restaurant), but its rendering power is far less good, so I will need to be very selective in the choice of scenes I give it to work on as it needs to be light scenes.

So yeah, that's just to let you know of my concerns.

Other than that, I'm feeling good.
Happy to make progress, anxious about December which will be taxing on my energy and stress levels since I work in the service industry.

But we'll see how it goes.

So, numbers!

Animations: 44
Statics: 453

Anyway, that was it for this week's progress update.
I wish you all a great week, and I'll see you soon.

MisterMaya

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress update #14 Final episode
View attachment 2295364
Hi everyone, let me first apologize for not providing a progress update last week.
I was feeling tired after that first week of Christmas in the service industry and hadn't really made decent progress. Or at least, not enough so that it was relevant to make it an update.

This time it's different though.
I didn't finish the 6th LEWD scene yet, as I decided to work some more on statics and the coding part.

I secured a solid amount of animations, so much so that I believe I still have 3 weeks of animation queued in my rendering station. I wanted to create all the animations and then head on to the statics, but I got fed up with creating them.
Creating statics is a lot of creativity, light play, depth of field, camera angles, facial expressions etc, it's tiring but pleasant to do.
Animations are making sure everything seems realistic when they move, that hands or feet don't slip through surfaces, no small bumps likes seizures during the animation, calibrating the breathing with the action, and DAZ, which is the software I use, is not the best for creating animations, which is why I don't like it much.

So yeah, I decided to change it, and it felt good.
I didn't create 3 weeks worth of rendering of course, most of the time it takes me a day to create 30 to 40 renders, and they most likely render in ten or eleven hours, but still.

I liked it, and that felt good.

Also, I mentioned in a previous update that I was going to take days off during December to better focus on the game.
I have 4 days off from the 25th to the 28th, and 4 others from the 1st of January to
the 4th.
That's not much, but that's good to take.
I think it's going to feel weird when we start 2023 and I start to realize we're in the last two months of the game development. Last update was in June 2022, I never took more than four months in between updates so it's scary really that it's taking me this long, even though plenty of things changed in my life.
I'm grateful to see that you're still following and supporting me after all this time.
I'll do my best to release the best episode of The Entrepreneur ever.

So yeah, little change in plans but nothing too bad.
Now, numbers:
Animations: 47
Statics: 587
Dialogue: 1400 lines

Looking forward to making more progress, but in the meantime, it's time to go make some cocktails *sighs*.
Wish you all a great week,

MisterMaya

--------------------------------------

As for the latest progress reports, the dev is having a hard time at his day job, so the past few weeks seem to have been slow on the game development front and he sounds quite weary and dejected. The February/early March release still stands, though, and he's already planning his approach to the following game.
I encourage everyone here who enjoys his work to send MisterMaya a totally-not-homo virtual hug of appreciation :cool:
Progress_update_ep4_12.jpg
final_638b3e85aa6d3800115fac5b_433397(1).gif

sweet baby mama I can't breatheo_O

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I see, that's very cute of you. I could agree that we have a threesome together and you might raise the kids....

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The MC is such a fucking doormat in this game. He might as well not be a human male. But a chatbox AI. The game put me to sleep with its snooze dialogue. Shame since it has good renders.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes