4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
So, MC is an idiot.

Gives up a career in law which has excellent prospects and most successful ones end up rich as fuck because his dad wants him to run a bar, a career that has a huge chance of failure....

That also makes his dad a massive tool that really didn't want his son to make anything of himself.
sorry you dont have a loving and loyal family, maybe next life.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I hate it too. It takes away from the romance aspect of the relationship. Hell I don't even like it when it's optional. I hate NTR but I'd rather take optional NTR over optional Harem
I don't like harems much either. I don't avoid them or hate them, and it can even be fun if the story is not very engaging and I just want to bang everyone.

But it's extremely hard to make a harem with good character progression and romance that matters. It always comes across as flat and diluted and like you said takes away from the romance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sorry you dont have a loving and loyal family, maybe next life.
Oh, you mean because no one in my family asked me to give up my dream career to run a pub that has very little prospect of succeeding in this shitty economy?

Yeah, I so hate that the family i'm close to lets me choose my own life, what cunts they are letting me make my own decisions.

I hope you realise how little sense your crap attempt at a put down was.

His dad puts him in a shit position giving up a career he's been working his life towards and your best response is "sorry you don't have a loving and loyal family that is willing to ruin your entire future".

If nothing else you win dumbest post of the week. Shame it's only Monday but no one is topping that.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Oh, you mean because no one in my family asked me to give up my dream career to run a pub that has very little prospect of succeeding in this shitty economy?

Yeah, I so hate that the family i'm close to lets me choose my own life, what cunts they are letting me make my own decisions.

I hope you realise how little sense your crap attempt at a put down was.

His dad puts him in a shit position giving up a career he's been working his life towards and your best response is "sorry you don't have a loving and loyal family that is willing to ruin your entire future".

If nothing else you win dumbest post of the week. Shame it's only Monday but no one is topping that.
come on people some of us don't have any money

and I desperately need the progress report

I need to know what happened to
MisterMaya

and if he's going to be okay

oh hey sis

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
come on people some of us don't have any money

and I desperately need the progress report

I need to know what happened to
MisterMaya

and if he's going to be okay

oh hey sis
Yesterday he posted a dev update on Patreon. He explained he hadn't been feeling OK for a couple of weeks for different reasons, so he took a break from everything and is now feeling better. He has now resumed development of the game. He'll also be quitting his job at the restaurant in just a week, and then he'll start looking for another one elsewhere.

Sep 3, 2020
Yesterday he posted a dev update on Patreon. He explained he hadn't been feeling OK for a couple of weeks for different reasons, so he took a break from everything and is now feeling better. He has now resumed development of the game. He'll also be quitting his job at the restaurant in just a week, and then he'll start looking for another one elsewhere.
I don't have any money so thank you for telling me brother but I wish he would go see a doctor just to make sure everything's alright

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't have any money so thank you for telling me brother but I wish he would go see a doctor just to make sure everything's alright
Don't sweat it.
The way he talked about it, I think he was referring to stress and mental exhaustion rather than to physical discomfort, but he wouldn't go into detail (nor does he need to). I guess he needed to rest and clear his mind.

Sep 3, 2020
eeeh

what ? final?
the game just started

feels a bit rushed if you ask me ...
I know right I think that this game could have gone on for multiple seasons

against a different villain, I don't know

but I don't think we have to worry about this game being rushed I think it was always meant to have this many episodes

I know one thing for certain this game is way better than being a dick

in my opinion, this game was a masterpiece

this is one of those games that will stay in my computer till the day I die

Jun 30, 2021
It's great that the dev is back with us. I too, unfortunately belong to those comrades who have very little money to support but if my opinion means anything I will say that this game and the second one in my signature are the best ones on this site.

MisterMaya, if you are reading this, know that you have loyal fans who are looking forward to finishing this game! The entrepreneur's story must come to an end and hopefully you will launch an new exciting project!

Sep 3, 2020
It's great that the dev is back with us. I too, unfortunately belong to those comrades who have very little money to support but if my opinion means anything I will say that this game and the second one in my signature are the best ones on this site.

MisterMaya, if you are reading this, know that you have loyal fans who are looking forward to finishing this game! The entrepreneur's story must come to an end and hopefully you will launch an new exciting project!
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes