4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm. I kinda forgot about this game due to the length of time since the last update. I read in some of the posts that real life got in the way of that and naturally that comes first. (insert your 'Laura could get you to cum before real life' line here) Think I'll give it a fresh look in hopes that the Dev has gotten things sorted and found their groove again.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just discovered this game, started playing, just finished first 2 episodes and I must say the jump in render quality from 1 to 2 is insane.

The characters are so well nuanced, each having their unique traits makes them so full of life.

I also like the attention to details in these renders both on the main scene with our protagonists and behind them like if you can actually see things happening in the background making it so immersive. This is a really nice touch and I have seen it on very few VNs. It's so good that I almost didn't realise I did not mind not having lewd scenes, hell also rejected all the side girls even tho they were attractive, i kinda want to see how the relationship evolves with the main LI i chose (Lucy).

Will take a nap and next evening will continue because I'm so hooked right now to see where the whole thing goes. Also I noticed there will be one more episode before story conclusion.

The timing couldn't be better. I'm glad I discovered this great gem and hopefully we will get a Steam release because I'm definitely adding it to my library. The quality if this VN is very high and so far I rank it among the top ones. Wish the dev all the best and hope to see this beautiful game finished.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Just discovered this game, started playing, just finished first 2 episodes and I must say the jump in render quality from 1 to 2 is insane.

The characters are so well nuanced, each having their unique traits makes them so full of life.

I also like the attention to details in these renders both on the main scene with our protagonists and behind them like if you can actually see things happening in the background making it so immersive. This is a really nice touch and I have seen it on very few VNs. It's so good that I almost didn't realise I did not mind not having lewd scenes, hell also rejected all the side girls even tho they were attractive, i kinda want to see how the relationship evolves with the main LI i chose (Lucy).

Will take a nap and next evening will continue because I'm so hooked right now to see where the whole thing goes. Also I noticed there will be one more episode before story conclusion.

The timing couldn't be better. I'm glad I discovered this great gem and hopefully we will get a Steam release because I'm definitely adding it to my library. The quality if this VN is very high and so far I rank it among the top ones. Wish the dev all the best and hope to see this beautiful game finished.
Thank you very much for the comment, I hope you'll continue to enjoy the game, and I look forward to releasing it on steam as well, as soon as I will have found a solution for the Copyrights claim regarding the music :)

Anyway, thanks again for the compliments!

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes