4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
One thing I've always loved about this game is even if i don't want to be in a relationship with Valentine(girl with a history of waking up next to a different guy every week and the whole parties, doing drugs thing is a big no no) it doesn't excludes us from loving her as a best friend who cares for, support and protects Val who clearly needs it. You cant help but love her when you get to know her story and problems. Many games are Li is either a lover or disappears from story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
They're active on patreon, and it sounds like a new update is coming soon but that's like one per year right?

Hopefully it'll be a banger. Am going to check back and give this title a spin when it's out.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Maybe the guy lost his dick, and had it replaced with whatever body part was handy...is that why the color is weird?

Jan 7, 2022
The white guy/black dick thing happens. Years ago, there was a white Puerto Rican guy on Howard Stern getting...I think it was his asshole waxed in the studio and everybody was like, "Dude, why is your dick black?"

• Haha
Reactions: MisterMaya
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes