4.20 star(s) 57 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
The white guy/black dick thing happens. Years ago, there was a white Puerto Rican guy on Howard Stern getting...I think it was his asshole waxed in the studio and everybody was like, "Dude, why is your dick black?"

• Haha
Reactions: MisterMaya

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Hello!So,I have a question.You can only kiss and make love only to Valentine ? Because through my playthrough which I finished a few hours ago I didnt kiss Laura like not even once, but you did kiss Valentine and some other girls once or even twice but not Laura and Alexa. RIght? No kiss,no love scene nothing.In one hand you have Valentine with her alone story,kiss scenes and love scenes, but when it came to Laura and Alexa the dev were like either you choose Laura or you choose Alexa. Did he do this because he liked the character more or is just how the game develops? Did I do something wrong and I missed Laura's and Alexa's kisses,love scenes etc etc?Please someone who knows help!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Damn, the animations in this are some top tier stuff. Great game so far!
Chapter 2 really kicks into gear and I found it hard to choose between Val and Lucy, but Lucy is my waifu choice now. Gorgeous, feisty and great chemistry.
Never heard of this before, but what a pleasant surprise it's been.

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It's ok, the game is worth the wait to be polished and come out in the best possible shape. Quality takes times especially now at the end of the line when the story is at the finish point.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

The Entrepreneur Final episode - Less than a week delay

Hey everyone, I'd like to apologize for the delay with the update.
The beta has just been sent to the testers at the moment I'm writing this.

During the last three hell weeks, which is why I call the weeks leading to the release of an episode, I had many unexpected problems which I couldn't foresee.
One of them was the total suppression of a scene, I lost around 50 renders because of a mistake on my end.

The second was an issue with a few animations which required to be rerendered.

And finally, the last one was a lack of time.
The last 3 episodes and the Christmas special were all released when I was working 100% on the game.
I now have a full time job in a restaurant, and it made it really hard for me to keep up with the amount of work needed. I still did an amazing job in my opinion because the amount of work that I have provided on those last three hell weeks led to an amazing result.

It is by far the best out of all the episodes I've created up until now in my opinion.
We're looking at 1800 statics that made the cut, and 75 animations.

I'm really happy with this episode which marks the end of a +2 years journey for me.
I was really emotional when I completed it, after the thousands of hours of work, the health issues, the mental breakdowns, the stress, anxiety, joy, anger, frustration, doubt, achievements and so much more that I encountered during the development of this game.

I'll tell you more insights when the release starts, and that brings me to what you're all waiting for.

The game will be released as soon as possible.
It depends on my testers, but it will be in June.
Some of you have already upgraded their tier, and those with +20$ will be capable of downloading the game when it gets released next week.

Those who subscribed to a 10$ tier will get a DL link to the game a week after the early release to 20$ tiers and up. That way, if you're not subscribed anymore in July, you'll still get to DL the game.

I want to make sure I make this as right as possible.
I'll let you know more when the game gets actually released, but yes, finally, this is it.

Once again, I apologize and I'll see you soon.

MisterMaya

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

The Entrepreneur Final episode - Less than a week delay

Hey everyone, I'd like to apologize for the delay with the update.
The beta has just been sent to the testers at the moment I'm writing this.

During the last three hell weeks, which is why I call the weeks leading to the release of an episode, I had many unexpected problems which I couldn't foresee.
One of them was the total suppression of a scene, I lost around 50 renders because of a mistake on my end.

The second was an issue with a few animations which required to be rerendered.

And finally, the last one was a lack of time.
The last 3 episodes and the Christmas special were all released when I was working 100% on the game.
I now have a full time job in a restaurant, and it made it really hard for me to keep up with the amount of work needed. I still did an amazing job in my opinion because the amount of work that I have provided on those last three hell weeks led to an amazing result.

It is by far the best out of all the episodes I've created up until now in my opinion.
We're looking at 1800 statics that made the cut, and 75 animations.

I'm really happy with this episode which marks the end of a +2 years journey for me.
I was really emotional when I completed it, after the thousands of hours of work, the health issues, the mental breakdowns, the stress, anxiety, joy, anger, frustration, doubt, achievements and so much more that I encountered during the development of this game.

I'll tell you more insights when the release starts, and that brings me to what you're all waiting for.

The game will be released as soon as possible.
It depends on my testers, but it will be in June.
Some of you have already upgraded their tier, and those with +20$ will be capable of downloading the game when it gets released next week.

Those who subscribed to a 10$ tier will get a DL link to the game a week after the early release to 20$ tiers and up. That way, if you're not subscribed anymore in July, you'll still get to DL the game.

I want to make sure I make this as right as possible.
I'll let you know more when the game gets actually released, but yes, finally, this is it.

Once again, I apologize and I'll see you soon.

MisterMaya
way to persever through adversity. You deserve recognition for continuing in the tough times as many dev's or would be dev's wouldn't have. Look forward to what's next. Good luck.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes