4.20 star(s) 57 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
I like Friends but I think it was a bad idea to have a quizz about it. It only shows the dev's fanboyism about that show. Of course you can look up the answers online but it's annoying and doesn't achieve much.
whispering to myself I love friends:cautious:

especially when Monica and Chandler get together

a million times better than Ross and Rachel

I mean I love rooting for the underdog but make up your mind your together or not

I mean if Laura said we couldn't be together I would refuse to accept it

I would keep trying even if it took years until I got her affection and love

Reactions: MisterMaya

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I vaguely remember the series and still got all 10 answers right. They are very straight forward and easy
Try looking for Friends on Wikipedia you don't have to remember all the answers as long as your mc gets them right.
Good to know, thanks to both of you. The reason I hate this moment in game is also like dolfe67 said::
(...) I think it was a bad idea to have a quizz about it. It only shows the dev's fanboyism about that show. Of course you can look up the answers online but it's annoying and doesn't achieve much.
Trying to force players to have knowledge about any TV series isn't a good practice imo. Really, someone might not be interested, just as not everyone is interested in all possible kinks.

Sep 3, 2020
Good to know, thanks to both of you. The reason I hate this moment in game is also like dolfe67 said::

Trying to force players to have knowledge about any TV series isn't a good practice imo. Really, someone might not be interested, just as not everyone is interested in all possible kinks.
giphy.gif

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I mean, many games include quizzes or puzzles related to history or literature, even big RPG or Horror titles, why shouldn't a VN dev be free to do the same, if they want to?
As long as it isn't overdone or almost impossible to solve, I'd say it's the dev's prerogative. Again, it shouldn't be done to death, it shouldn't be a constant annoyance, but apart from that I think people here have developed an approach that nothing they don't like should be in a game they enjoy and that's not how it works.
I'd understand it better, if it was a really big thing, a significant change in direction or something like that, but here it's just a quiz.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I mean, many games include quizzes or puzzles related to history or literature, even big RPG or Horror titles, why shouldn't a VN dev be free to do the same, if they want to?
As long as it isn't overdone or almost impossible to solve, I'd say it's the dev's prerogative. Again, it shouldn't be done to death, it shouldn't be a constant annoyance, but apart from that I think people here have developed an approach that nothing they don't like should be in a game they enjoy and that's not how it works.
I'd understand it better, if it was a really big thing, a significant change in direction or something like that, but here it's just a quiz.
Others doing it doesn't mean it's a good thing. And it's not just a quiz, there is something at stake, MC made a bet with a girl.

Though it's not a big deal to me, just a little annoying.

Reactions: Cocotheblue
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes