4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah we can recognize his efforts to finish the game. Good thing the scope was kinda short. From what he said, I understand he won't make another game anytime soon.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Yeah we can recognize his efforts to finish the game. Good thing the scope was kinda short. From what he said, I understand he won't make another game anytime soon.
Well all the assets for my next game are already bought, but I won't start before end of July because I need to prepare the release of The Entrpreneur for steam
Perhaps you'll see but there are a few easter eggs in the last episode regarding my second game, just have to spot Them

Tejii_

Oct 18, 2021
Well all the assets for my next game are already bought, but I won't start before end of July because I need to prepare the release of The Entrpreneur for steam
Perhaps you'll see but there are a few easter eggs in the last episode regarding my second game, just have to spot Them
Interesting...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am so buying this on steam when it comes out.
It's the kind of game I love.
Great writing, Great girls, Non creepy mc

Plus, Alexa best girl
That's right I went there Bros
Anyway, Goodluck with whatever you do next dev.
Thank you for making such a great game :)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The Entrepreneur Final Episode Early release

Let me proudly give you what I've worked on during the past 2 years and 4 months.
The Entrepreneur, complete edition!

Here we are, finally.

Download: (I strongly advise you to read this post before launching the game).

This last episode marks the achievement of my first game, The Entrepreneur.
As such, I complete the project I'm the most proud in my entire life.
This last year especially was extremely hard for me, to combine both a full time job and this game which was very important to me, took its toll on me.
I haven't slept a lot, I've battled my own mind, picked up a few addictions along the way which I hope to get rid of soon, but in the end, I believe it was all worth it.

This last episode I'm releasing today is in my opinion the best I've released out of the 4 which make The Entrepreneur.
More statics than any other, more animations, a great plot and beautiful endings.
Of course, I would be a fool to say that I don't see any flaws in this last episode.
Many of which I attribute to the lack of consistency, the lack of time spent on it, or the lack of energy/motivation I had throughout its development.
I know that this episode will have some issues which I intend to fix ahead of the Steam release for the minor ones.
I blame this on the fact that this episode received the smallest shorting testing phase I gave my updates.
I wanted so bad to release it, and as a workaholic, I couldn't stand the fact that it took me this long to be able to release it.
I will be however watching and reading all your messages like I usually do after a release, so I can fix the issues you will spot, and correct them by releasing a script patch, so you can fully appreciate the game.

I won't have you wait any longer, and give many IMPORTANT recommendations you need to follow in order to play the game.

You will NEED to start the game from the beginning again as changes have been made to the script from episode 1. If you don't, you might reach the end, but you will encounter crashes, script errors, and won't get the ending you should have based on the route you followed.

The game has 4 possible routes, which all have 3 different endings.
Therefore, you will get lost and I strongly advise you to use the option that's been added to allow you to name your saves.

The Gallery is up and running for scenes, and I don't think there's any issue with it, but during testing, I've had troubles at times, and other times didn't have them.
I still don't know what the heck was going on with it, but it might crash while you're replaying a scene.

Now that that's out of the way, let me talk about the last episode.

The first 3 episodes all together amounted to 2.5 GB, while the last episode brings the whole package to 4.5 GB. Yeah, there's a lot of content for you to see.

Here are some numbers:

Statics: 1873
Animations: 81
Music: 100 new songs
have been added to this episode.

We are looking at a total of 232 songs right now.
But, there's a few, perhaps 10-12 that are not used.
Thing is, this new provider didn't tell me I could only download 100 songs per month *faceslap*.

Therefore, I decided that the music of the first three episodes will remain the same, and I'll change them ahead of the Steam release which will happen next month, or early August.
The music used in the 4th episode though, is entirely new.
I'm also happy, that none of those 232 songs has been used twice in the game.

You should never get tired of the same song, of if you do, seek help ;)

On a more serious note, let's talk about the release plan.
Many of you have asked me when will it be free, and this even after my last public Patreon announcement.
Here's the release plan:

Thursday the 29th of June: 20$ and up
Thursday the 6th of July: 10$ and up
Thursday the 13th of July: 5$ and up for TWO weeks

After the 27th of July, it will go back up to 10$ patrons and above only, as I'll be planning the Steam release.
If I "only" released updates up until now, you now have the full game. I can't have it for free on my Patreon and sell it on Steam. Therefore, The Entrepreneur full edition won't be released to the public.

Many of you have pledged accordingly to the first release schedule, which was supposed to start a week ago.
Because of that, I will send to every person that pledged 20$ before today a link to download the game that will be available up until the Steam Release, so you can download it even if you are not a patron next month.

To those how have pledged 10$ before today, I will do the same thing a week from now.

I have thanked many persons in the credits of the game, so this last paragraph will be more general.

I want to thank all of you, who have been supportive of the game, whether you pledged a dollar, of fifty, whether it was for a month of twenty, to all those of you who sent me messages and joined my discord to chat with me or praise my game, because you are the ones that motivated me, that helped me and the game, and made it possible for me to come today and present The Entrepreneur. 28 hardworking months led to this achievement, and I look forward to starting the work on my much bigger second game, with all the knowledge that I've learnt, and the hopes of going back to being a full time dev.

It was one hell of a ride.

MisterMaya

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's been a long road :)
I hope the elite patrons will spot all those bugs in the following days, so that when my turn comes in 2 weeks I'll enjoy a flawless, fantastic complete game. My Valentine doesn't deserve any less.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes