4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do уоu have plan for another game?
From his latest development update:

A little something I quite enjoy though is that I still managed to create two "scene_base" today, and in one of them which I included an Easter egg giving clues on my next game.

I actually did 3 scenes like this, and would love to create a fourth one.
You might say, four Easter eggs, isn't that a lot MisterMaya?
Well, this number is actually not a coincidence, but then again, I can't say too much (*vilain laugh*).

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Do уоu have plan for another game?
Yes I do! Actually, as I said to some people, I've already planned out the setup of my next game, like where it's going to take place and set ou the different LIs and side characters with their own story each, but I haven't done any rendering yet.
Just some renders here and there to put a face on the name, if that makes sense.
I want to secure more progress on the last episode of The Entrepreneur before attacking the next game ;)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It is clear you are a visualist.
You have a pretty good handle on renders and 3D motion scenes but PLEASE just PARTNER with a novelist!!
This is a VN or a Virtual NOVEL, yet not only is the language painful to navigate through during some parts, but the story is also lacking in many ways as well.

You worked for half a year just to get this out, almost ALL of it was on the visual aspects, since you want it to LOOK great, and you realize your flaw for the English language LONG before it was even released to the public.
You KNOW this is lacking in that department, so as I mentioned initially, just talk with other creators who either have experience in or are proficient in telling a good tale, or a great STORY!

I can sit here and use my imagination to fill in the gaps and have an entire WORLD come to life as I am reading a novel, which myself and EVERYONE I know appreciate...more than JUST a picture book.
There are MANY VN creators that are severely LACKING in the visual department, yet they paint a BRILLIANT picture with their words alone, which we appreciate very much, while there are people who only enjoy the visuals or sex scenes...we prefer and support projects that can handle BOTH.

SO by partnering with one or more of them, and a good editor to make sure the novel flows properly while offering them a share or agreed-upon percentage of the support you garner, you will be able to create something to be PROUD of, AND will garner SO MANY more Patreon subscribers as a result, since they will WANT to see MUCH more from you as a collective!!

Simply look at all of the top games and VNs ON here, they flow as they are supposed to...like rivers, all because they have a couple crucial parts of the puzzle to make others enjoy the journey you will take them on.

DO NOT sit there and come up with excuses as to why you cannot make that happen, just post an ad on HERE asking to collaborate with a novelist and an editor who are very familiar with the English language, or better YET go through those VNs that you KNOW are great linguistically, yet lack in the visual department, while offering THEM a chance to be part of something greater.

You CAN make something great, I can foresee that...now just make it HAPPEN ;) ;) ;)!

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
cc11

Progress update #9 Final episode

So, this week hasn't been as great as the last one.

Unfortunately, I've had difficult shifts between Tuesday and Friday which didn't allow me to work at all for four days.

So even though some progress was made, it was below what I usually do in a week on average.

I'm feeling a little bummed, but one of my manager, as an apology, gave me the next Saturday off, and makes me finish at 6PM on Friday.
And since Halloween is Bank holydays in Ireland, it means I'll have from Friday night till Tuesday morning to work like a maniac on the game to make up for this week.

So all in all, not so bad.

A little something I quite enjoy though is that I still managed to create two "scene_base" today, and in one of them which I included an Easter egg giving clues on my next game.

I actually did 3 scenes like this, and would love to create a fourth one.
You might say, four Easter eggs, isn't that a lot MisterMaya?
Well, this number is actually not a coincidence, but then again, I can't say too much (*vilain laugh*).

I quite enjoy those moments where I truly get creative with my scenes because I feel like I work faster and create something really good, and lately it's been the case more and more.

I look forward to what's next in the development of the last episode of The Entrepreneur.

Also, more and more people have been sending me messages with theory as to what happened after the last scene of the third episode.
Some of your theory are hilarious, some are quite close, and it's always a pleasure to read this.

Let me tell you, so far nobody has found the answer, and even if it was the case, I won't tell you. But please, keep speculating, you're putting a smile on my face every time I read your messages.

Anyway, this week I'll post a poll for the 4K Wallpaper of this month, which will be short as I'd love a Halloween theme for this month. So it'll be open for probably 4 days only, and then I'll have even less time to create the wallpaper as I would love for it to be live on the first of November.

Also, Mister Roasters, start thinking about your customs as I'll probably create them at the same time I create the 4K Wallpaper.

Anyway, that was it for today's progress update.

Have a great week,

MisterMaya
There was also a poll to choose the girl featured in the Hallowen special wallpaper.
The winner was the mysterious option: a (still) unknown redheaded girl with a varsity jacket :illuminati::PogChamp:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The reviews certainly sounded interesting so I figured I should try this one. I'm very glad I did, the game is extremely well made. The characters were well represented and very likeable, the sex scenes (the one I saw anyway) were hot, the story worked to advance the plot nicely, and the game combined all that into a fairly effective theme. Very nice work!

There were a few downsides. I found early-game Valentine pretty reasonable, which sort of clashed with the way the game kept telling me she was extremely rude. I think I see the idea, but the execution was off for me. Meanwhile I did find the early-game MC a little cringey at times, though that does fit with him being a real ladies man in college (and it got better as the game went on). And I thought a few if the decisions about whether to pursue a girl were frustrating. In particular, the choice between supporting Laura or Alexa in Chapter 3 was a little too forced but also ended with too little payoff (or at least it did when I wasn't dating either of them). But those were fairly minor flaws compared the to game's strengths. Even the spelling and grammar mistakes the intro warned of were few and far between; I wish I could write in a second language half that well.

In fact, there was only one issue that did actually harm my enjoyment of the game, though unfortunately that one got very prominent placement: the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 3. I can live with it, but I don't like the way it was handled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, my concern about the cliffhanger notwithstanding, this was still a very good game and I will be keeping an eye out for the next chapter. Good luck, MisterMaya!

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
#11 is out
Sorry, I missed it.
My Patreon account is linked to a different email account from my usual one, so many days I don't even check it.

Progress update #10 Final episode
Progress_update_ep4_10.jpg
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

I finally finished all the "scene_base" of the last episode of The Entrepreneur.
I finished a week later than what I had planned, but here we are. Finally.
It's a huge achievement for me to be able to cross that off my to do list.

Now, I want to focus on creating animations to keep my rendering station busy, and that's why I'll attack the third LEWD scene on Tuesday.

I will have very little time to work tomorrow because of my work schedule unfortunately.

Also, I haven't started the customs of this month because I wanted to finish the "scene_base" as quickly as possible.
I apologize for the delay, and will create them during this week.

As I promised last time, I'm going to come up with numbers today so you can realize what's been done so far.

I'll divide it in three categories.
Number of animations, number of statics, and number of sentence between characters. The latest will be estimated as there are many coding lines which aren't dialogues.

So far, here are the numbers:

Animations: 27
Statics: 311
Dialogue: 700 lines

As you can see, we're running a little late on the script and the statics, but I have made solid progress with the animations.

It really isn't the same at it was when being a VN developer was my only occupation, but I'm happy with the progress made so far.

I also believe now that all the "scene_base" are created, progress on the statics will be made at a solid pace.

Aiming for a release at the beginning of 2023.

So there we go!
I'm excited for what's next, as usual.

I'm going to get some rest, and then get back to work.

Have a good week,

MisterMaya

EDIT: Re-uploaded broken image link.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sorry, I missed it.
My Patreon account is linked to a different email account from my usual one, so many days I don't even check it.

Progress update #10 Final episode

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

I finally finished all the "scene_base" of the last episode of The Entrepreneur.
I finished a week later than what I had planned, but here we are. Finally.
It's a huge achievement for me to be able to cross that off my to do list.

Now, I want to focus on creating animations to keep my rendering station busy, and that's why I'll attack the third LEWD scene on Tuesday.

I will have very little time to work tomorrow because of my work schedule unfortunately.

Also, I haven't started the customs of this month because I wanted to finish the "scene_base" as quickly as possible.
I apologize for the delay, and will create them during this week.

As I promised last time, I'm going to come up with numbers today so you can realize what's been done so far.

I'll divide it in three categories.
Number of animations, number of statics, and number of sentence between characters. The latest will be estimated as there are many coding lines which aren't dialogues.

So far, here are the numbers:

Animations: 27
Statics: 311

As you can see, we're running a little late on the script and the statics, but I have made solid progress with the animations.

It really isn't the same at it was when being a VN developer was my only occupation, but I'm happy with the progress made so far.

I also believe now that all the "scene_base" are created, progress on the statics will be made at a solid pace.

Aiming for a release at the beginning of 2023.

So there we go!
I'm excited for what's next, as usual.

I'm going to get some rest, and then get back to work.

Have a good week,

MisterMaya
Wait, this game has numbers too?

MisterMaya, you're trying to seduce me! :p

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Dude take your time to create the update.....The game has been quite nice so far and now that it is gonna end up in Ch4 , My only hope is that the endings shouldn't end up feeling like rushed . Like the bad guy has been given the build up and looks quite like a strong and somewhat ruthless type who doesn't give a shit and will get job done no matter what....now for a dude like him to fall in the end, it should be at a proper pace and not like MC going all intelligent and ending him with just one slice will look stupid. So yeah that's all I hope doesn't happen and later we get proper ending with every LI.

BEST OF LUCK MisterMaya

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It looks like somebody will be visiting the hair salon soon.
And she doesn't look happy about it :LUL:

Progress update #11 Final episode
Progress_update_ep4_11.jpg

What to say about last week, well it hasn't been the most productive week I've had but I'm still happy because I managed to complete a third LEWD scene.

It took me 6 days but at least it's done.
To give you some insights, this LEWD scene is composed of 6 animations and 56 statics. And the animations total 1540 frames.
Back when I was still living in France I usually was around 100-120 statics per week, so I'm pretty happy with this number considering I was a full time dev back then.
I believe when I'll create scenes with no animations, it'll be much faster because all the "scene_base" have been created. So yeah, happy me.

Also, I'm trying to increase the amount of frames per animations to achieve a better result in terms of smoothness and realism.

It worked well for other animations, so I have high hopes for these ones as well.

Yesterday was also the day I sent the customs to the Mister Roaster patrons.
I was really late and I apologize, I wanted to focus on other stuff at that time.

Now, the next thing to do on my list is to attack another LEWD scene. I usually struggle the most with those as my animation skill is far from being great, so I'm usually not happy with what I produce, therefore I do it all over again and waste time, which is hard for both my mental but also my energy levels.

But, weirdly enough, this LEWD scene didn't have that effect on me. So, I decided I was going to go for the fourth one. If I also take a week to complete it, that would be good news. And It would be giving attention to the only "last LI", so I look forward to creating this *wink-wink*.

Now, numbers!

Animations: 33
Statics: 367

I'm aiming for around 2000 statics and 70-80 animations for this last episode of The Entrepreneur.
I know it seems like we're far from getting there, but I don't think so. I believe progress will be exponential soon.

So yeah, that was it for this week's progress update.

Once again, thank you for your support, your comments on last week's progress update really improved my mood.

Have a nice week,

MisterMaya

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The reviews certainly sounded interesting so I figured I should try this one. I'm very glad I did, the game is extremely well made. The characters were well represented and very likeable, the sex scenes (the one I saw anyway) were hot, the story worked to advance the plot nicely, and the game combined all that into a fairly effective theme. Very nice work!

There were a few downsides. I found early-game Valentine pretty reasonable, which sort of clashed with the way the game kept telling me she was extremely rude. I think I see the idea, but the execution was off for me. Meanwhile I did find the early-game MC a little cringey at times, though that does fit with him being a real ladies man in college (and it got better as the game went on). And I thought a few if the decisions about whether to pursue a girl were frustrating. In particular, the choice between supporting Laura or Alexa in Chapter 3 was a little too forced but also ended with too little payoff (or at least it did when I wasn't dating either of them). But those were fairly minor flaws compared the to game's strengths. Even the spelling and grammar mistakes the intro warned of were few and far between; I wish I could write in a second language half that well.

In fact, there was only one issue that did actually harm my enjoyment of the game, though unfortunately that one got very prominent placement: the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 3. I can live with it, but I don't like the way it was handled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, my concern about the cliffhanger notwithstanding, this was still a very good game and I will be keeping an eye out for the next chapter. Good luck, MisterMaya!
Wow, I never thought it might be her that was shot, I always thought it was Alexa, because don’t they say something like oh my god she’s been hit, stay down Alexa, I mean I hope it’s not her, why couldn’t it be Sam?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes