4.20 star(s) 57 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Here I must give you right !

Yes, that I thought also, sorry MisterMaya ......

In this case I must you fully give right ! (I hope this is the right grammar/sentence construction because english is not my mother tongue)
But I like the game nevertheless very much, and....it's just a game...
well it's more than a game to me but yes I know that the MC is not perfect but I love him

love that the MC does not act like a horny idiot

and I love that he does not think about sex all the time

and does not treat the girls like if they just exist to have sex with

and I know it depends on everybody's play through but in my play true the MC does not want to sleep with everyone

mc is a nice guy that wants to help his friends and fine love

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I'm sorry, it's not planned, but I've seen people asking for incest on so many different games that maybe i'll have to think of a patch.
Even though I'm not sure how with the current scenario.
i know you put this comment last year but since i only started playing today and saw this comment, you can probably put like a family member come to town visiting or something like that? Just an idea if you decide to add that "fetish" in future updates.
Keep the good work ;)

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
i know you put this comment last year but since i only started playing today and saw this comment, you can probably put like a family member come to town visiting or something like that? Just an idea if you decide to add that "fetish" in future updates.
Keep the good work ;)
Thanks for your compliment :)
Sorry, but it's not planned in my game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Keep the good work ;)
Incest idea was scrapped, it's not happening. It doesn't really fit with the theme of the game or any of the characters.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If he put incest in THIS game (I repeat, THIS GAME) I would unsuscribe on Patreon, delete the game, change my signature, ignore this thread and get a cheap flight to Dublin to try and track down that game-butchering retard.
So happily, no, there won't be any incest in THIS game. I think Valentine and Lucy are enough, and on top of that we get a couple more awesome ladies!

Jan 7, 2022
If he put incest in THIS game (I repeat, THIS GAME) I would unsuscribe on Patreon, delete the game, change my signature, ignore this thread and get a cheap flight to Dublin to try and track down that game-butchering retard.
So happily, no, there won't be any incest in THIS game. I think Valentine and Lucy are enough, and on top of that we get a couple more awesome ladies!
Scat is all good though, right? Surprise scat?

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Or you could just come and we'll enjoy a pint of Guinness :) Or five.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
17 HOURS AGO

Progress update #5 Final episode

So, I hope everyone had a good week.
Me, I need to say that it was better than the previous one.
I kept working with the new method BEER PONG!
This last week I was happy with myself as I managed to create
entirely a LEWD scene, which contains 8 animations and 45 statics.

I personally fell in Love with this beer lol!
any news on the latest update?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
any news on the latest update?
No dates or anything like that yet, I'm afraid.
The dev has explained on Patreon that he's been improving his workflow lately and is now devoting much more time to the game than ever before since he moved to Dublin. Also, apparently his manager at his main job is a fucking asshole :4Head:.

Besides, a couple of weeks ago he uploaded Laura's lewd special render.
Here's a teaser :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vidal the king of Pervert remember this is just a work of fiction and no Lauras were harmed during its development :sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020
even this mention of Lauras fate gives him a heart attack, oh poor Vidal :sneaky:
View attachment final_6330bc188005bb004ab22293_811477.mp4

all I have to say is

don't be surprised if Laura gives Birth to six babies in 5 years

I mean after seeing that I have no choice but to knock her up

and fuck her brains out every single day

wait how did you guys get a picture from are honeymoon

is nothing sacred:cry:

Lauras fate wait this is not from the honeymoon ....:eek:
View attachment final_60ff3a069d50a7008542760f_800533.mp4

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes