4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just saw this one, and OP seems interesting but that 3+GB is scary... MayaMayadu01 hope you consider optimizing your Egame with better format for images like WebP or this one will be 10+GB in no time :HideThePain:! Anyway i download and did a personal repack @95% quality ratio in webp format that brings this EGame down to about 800MB when unpacked. I'm testing it now but if anyone wants it i can post it here (its 645MB when packed).

Will check back here again when done playing... umm i mean testing :geek:

Reactions: MisterMaya and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Just saw this one, and OP seems interesting but that 3+GB is scary... MayaMayadu01 hope you consider optimizing your Egame with better format for images like WebP or this one will be 10+GB in no time :HideThePain:! Anyway i download and did a personal repack @95% quality ratio in webp format that brings this EGame down to about 800MB when unpacked. I'm testing it now but if anyone wants it i can post it here (its 645MB when packed).

The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,38 GB / 223 MB - TheEntrepreneur-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,25 GB / 188 MB - TheEntrepreneur-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,38 GB / 223 MB - TheEntrepreneur-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,25 GB / 188 MB - TheEntrepreneur-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks again - added to the OP (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya and "CJ"

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA
Might be worth adding a link to scrappy's mod in the opening post when someone who's able has a minute. Reckon the presence of a walkthrough mod might help encourage some people to give it a try.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Art quality is outstanding! Animations are good,too. Substantial amount of content, though choices are somewhat superficial thusfar.

Dev indicated that english is not a first language, but the grammar and syntax aren't really much of an issue. The dialogue could definitely stand some polish - especially when it comes to transitions, which can be jarring at various points in the narrative.

This is definitely on my watch list, and wish dev success!

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
First time actually playing this and gotta say it's pretty good. Nice work!

Even though it's a harem game, I am glad you still give us a choice on if we want to get involved with someone or not. Always dislike being forced into those type of things without any choice, so thanks for that.

But definitely looking forward to what comes next. Thanks! ;)

Reactions: MisterMaya

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I wonder the choices MC made would affect anything after? I didn't finish any chapter of the game yet cause of my slow reading. I will definitely check this again on weekend. Good luck with this project. btw, it nice render love it.

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Art quality is outstanding! Animations are good,too. Substantial amount of content, though choices are somewhat superficial thusfar.

Dev indicated that english is not a first language, but the grammar and syntax aren't really much of an issue. The dialogue could definitely stand some polish - especially when it comes to transitions, which can be jarring at various points in the narrative.

This is definitely on my watch list, and wish dev success!
Wow thank you !
I hope you liked it so far :)

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
First time actually playing this and gotta say it's pretty good. Nice work!

Even though it's a harem game, I am glad you still give us a choice on if we want to get involved with someone or not. Always dislike being forced into those type of things without any choice, so thanks for that.

But definitely looking forward to what comes next. Thanks! ;)
Thank you so much !

Well it's not so much a Harem kinda game, I mean yes, you will get involved with all those women, but in the end, you'll end up with one of them only !
The game is made so that through the two first updates you get close to the characters, and after that, every decesion you'll take will either raise or lower a score you have with each woman.
The one you end up with the most points will be the one MC is talking about in the first renders.

Can't say too much because I don't want to spoil it, but if you ended up having a certain ending with alexa in this 0.2, you already lost some points and it'll be harder to make her be the love of MC's life :)

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked it thank you for your comment.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I wonder the choices MC made would affect anything after? I didn't finish any chapter of the game yet cause of my slow reading. I will definitely check this again on weekend. Good luck with this project. btw, it nice render love it.
Well yes, not all of them but in this 0.2 a few choices have affected the end of the game already ;)>
As I said before, you'll be experimenting with pretty much everyone but end up with only one of them.

Thanks for the compliment anyway, and have fun :)

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port This game

Find My Other Ports Here

Reactions: M@ximus

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021

Yeaaaah, I really need to fin a solution a good dev friend of mine gave me one, so I need to try it out ;)
Hope you liked what you had so far !

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
The Entrepreneur [v0.2]
DOWNLOAD:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes