4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yeaaaah, I really need to fin a solution a good dev friend of mine gave me one, so I need to try it out ;)
Hope you liked what you had so far !
That is good to hear, its always nice to see that devs try to optimize and strike a balance between size and quality of their egames... it really is appreciated! I might post my repack here and you can see with 95% quality ratio in webp you will have little to no quality lose yet the size reduction will be great.

Like it?! Dude this is actually very very good, i enjoy it so far tbh and right now i'm at a bar where Lucy is screaming :WaitWhat:, and MC is going hero mode- i swear dude if you go Acting Lessons Leah plot twist on us (specially with Lucy :love: she must be protected at all cost!) you... you... well you will be a big meanie just like drpinkcake damn it, at least give us a choice to save them both... *sigh* sry got carried away a bit there hehehe. btw i see you put some hints from his egames hehehe nice one :KEK:.

Anyway, back to playing for few more minutes since i have to go but will come back tomorrow, finish the update and share some thoughts about your egame...

ps I totally lost it here and laughed more then i should have, thank God i did not drink or eat anything during this rofl :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT1: btw any chance you could share the age of the characters, i could guess it but it would be better to know it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MisterMaya

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If all VN dads are the same person they have it good. They get to have sex with all these hot milfs before jumping to the next VN with no responsibility. Plus they don't have to wait years to get laid like the MC usually does :KEK:. That's a win in my book.

Anyway, this is my first time playing. The game looks great so I'm looking forward to trying it.
Yeah all those "another dad died game" cry babies has to see this and be happy that dads are at better stage for a adult game than protagonists.

Reactions: Devil_uk

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Thank you so much !

Well it's not so much a Harem kinda game, I mean yes, you will get involved with all those women, but in the end, you'll end up with one of them only !
The game is made so that through the two first updates you get close to the characters, and after that, every decesion you'll take will either raise or lower a score you have with each woman.
The one you end up with the most points will be the one MC is talking about in the first renders.

Can't say too much because I don't want to spoil it, but if you ended up having a certain ending with alexa in this 0.2, you already lost some points and it'll be harder to make her be the love of MC's life :)

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked it thank you for your comment.
Then you have to delete the "harem" tag. Harem tag is only possible when multiple girls in the game are okay with sharing MC.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
It was hard to choose my favorite girl but after what Lucy did. She has the edge of best female so far.
That is good to hear, its always nice to see that devs try to optimize and strike a balance between size and quality of their egames... it really is appreciated! I might post my repack here and you can see with 95% quality ratio in webp you will have little to no quality lose yet the size reduction will be great.

Like it?! Dude this is actually very very good, i enjoy it so far tbh and right now i'm at a bar where Lucy is screaming :WaitWhat:, and MC is going hero mode- i swear dude if you go Acting Lessons Leah plot twist on us (specially with Lucy :love: she must be protected at all cost!) you... you... well you will be a big meanie just like drpinkcake damn it, at least give us a choice to save them both... *sigh* sry got carried away a bit there hehehe. btw i see you put some hints from his egames hehehe nice one :KEK:.

Anyway, back to playing for few more minutes since i have to go but will come back tomorrow, finish the update and share some thoughts about your egame...

ps I totally lost it here and laughed more then i should have, thank God i did not drink or eat anything during this rofl :ROFLMAO:

I hope you're right, I really worked hard to get a good quality for my renders I would be sad if I had to decrease it in favor of the game size !

Ahaha you shall see my good sir :cool: I did indeed !
There are a few easter eggs in the game, more like shoutout to devs whose work I really like.

Some are easy to sport, others are tricky ;)
I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it !
Have fun playing in the meantime, your comment was really appreciated !

ps_reply: Made me laugh too when I created it, glad to see I can lead people in the direction I want to, someone mentionned my game in another dev's discord saying something abouta scene in the game and I was like "That's exactly what I wanted him to fthink" best feeling ever fr

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry, it's not planned, but I've seen people asking for incest on so many different games that maybe i'll have to think of a patch.
Even though I'm not sure how with the current scenario.
I haven't played it yet. But because of incest patch... Is it not possible that the three women are the mother and the two sisters and he supports the family by paying rent?

you look for a place to live and end up meeting three women, who offer you a bedroom in their house, in exchange for you to participate in paying the rent.

moneyclub

Jun 15, 2020
Wow, That was amazing story so far cant wait for more, by far one of the best stories I've played in awhile. Keep up the great work

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn... Lucy is beautiful! :love:
I like Lucy, Alexa and Laura the most.

I don't like Valentine. She is annoying.

Last edited:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I haven't played it yet. But because of incest patch... Is it not possible that the three women are the mother and the two sisters and he supports the family by paying rent?
Hi, I honestly it'll change the story too much.
I mean, it's doable but you'll end up with a lousy story in my opinion.

Reactions: Hlextor

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Wow, That was amazing story so far cant wait for more, by far one of the best stories I've played in awhile. Keep up the great work
Wow your comment means a lot thank you ! I'll do my best to keep you satisfied !

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Damn... Lucy is beautiful! :love:
I like Lucy, Alexa and Laura the most.

I don't like Valentine. She is annoying.
Ahahah I understand how you feel about Valentine.

I don't know if you've reached the end of the game so you might not want to read that :

Anyway, thanks for your comment I'm glad you like the others :)

Reactions: Qmil679
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes