4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey man,
If ntr means cheating, no there won't be any adultery.
I hope you didnt have to go through that, as it is a real difficult situation to live.
Which is why I've decided not to add this in my game.
oh you have answered the question already. Thanks. NTR isn't always about cheating, especially if the MC's love interests are not dating him.
anyway I would be glad if you could include NTR content at least as optional content.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Its a german term.

:p

I see that you do that in your postings too, so maybe it is still common in french? You add spaces before your !/? but not before a . - and that is a bit strange for me tbh ^^
oh I get it ! Yeah I don't know it looks better to me this way xD

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Excellent game!

Top-notch renders, great characters in both looks and personality, level-headed MC, and interesting story. No to mention a lot of content for a 0,2 version.

I am looking forward to discovering more of the girs' stories, especially Laura's.

Keep up the good work, dev!
Thanks for your message, it means a lot !

Papy

Mar 30, 2018
I like your game, continue to please you and to please us (y)

Dommage que tu ne mettes pas le choix de la langue anglaise ou française ;)

Reactions: MisterMaya

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
nice little new gem :cool:

like it already
renders ,writing are top (y)
if the story dont get too much drama ,(or the usual bro-mance (blerg) ), im sure it will be a great success

thanks for sharing your game here MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I like your game, continue to please you and to please us (y)

Dommage que tu ne mettes pas le choix de la langue anglaise ou française ;)
Thanks a lot !

Je compte préparer une version française un jour, mais pour l'instant la charge de travail est titanesque ^^

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked this one so will continue and play when next upgrade comes. After that or maybe one more upgrade there will be a proper review from me. One thing only, there is some talk between Lucy and MC about RH people, shouldn't it be HR (Human Resources)?

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I liked this one so will continue and play when next upgrade comes. After that or maybe one more upgrade there will be a proper review from me. One thing only, there is some talk between Lucy and MC about RH people, shouldn't it be HR (Human Resources)?
Thank you for your comment, welp that's my bad, another thing to add to the patch, in french it's RH x)

Reactions: TheDick69+

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well it's not so much a Harem kinda game, I mean yes, you will get involved with all those women, but in the end, you'll end up with one of them only!
Then don't tag the game as a harem game.

At least I haven't already played and wasted time on the game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am curious if in the future..

Can we be with Paige in the relationship?
I feel something that when she finds out about what her husband is planning and who he is working with, she will have to choose the sides.
Either be with that asshole or help the MC. She is Laura's best friend so she would probably be able to help somehow and would probably stay with MC and her best friend.

And when she chooses the side of MC and Laura, maybe she will feel something for the MC.

Of course, these are just my thoughts.. I might be wrong. But that's how it occurred to me, hah.

An interesting story is getting ready with Paige/Laura. :) Looking forward to the next update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you so much !

Well it's not so much a Harem kinda game, I mean yes, you will get involved with all those women, but in the end, you'll end up with one of them only !
The game is made so that through the two first updates you get close to the characters, and after that, every decesion you'll take will either raise or lower a score you have with each woman.
The one you end up with the most points will be the one MC is talking about in the first renders.

Can't say too much because I don't want to spoil it, but if you ended up having a certain ending with alexa in this 0.2, you already lost some points and it'll be harder to make her be the love of MC's life :)

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked it thank you for your comment.
Well.. then I have to create separate saves for Lucy, Laura, Alexa. Maybe even Valentine. :love:

• Love

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The story of the game is very good and all the main characters are lovely buut the sex scenes were so bad I don't know, all I see is MC's dick. And Lucy's gift scene, MC was less than happy, as if he had received a small gift from Lucy. If someone surprised me like Lucy, I'd probably cry with joy.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you so much !

Well it's not so much a Harem kinda game, I mean yes, you will get involved with all those women, but in the end, you'll end up with one of them only !
The game is made so that through the two first updates you get close to the characters, and after that, every decesion you'll take will either raise or lower a score you have with each woman.
The one you end up with the most points will be the one MC is talking about in the first renders.

Can't say too much because I don't want to spoil it, but if you ended up having a certain ending with alexa in this 0.2, you already lost some points and it'll be harder to make her be the love of MC's life :)

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked it thank you for your comment.
Why did you make them all perfect :(

• Sad
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes