4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it was - sadly
the conclusion could not be dragged out more - dont you think
more drama just to add drama - would get ppl to resign
I don't mind the actual conclusion to the conflict ending the way it did, it was wrapped up decently. But I think the romance part of the ending was rushed, could have used a bit more build up to an actual relationship, it was sort of abrupt.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't mind the actual conclusion to the conflict ending the way it did, it was wrapped up decently. But I think the romance part of the ending was rushed, could have used a bit more build up to an actual relationship, it was sort of abrupt.
havent played yet the last ep
so cant say much about
to much updates on games today lol
but thanks for not spoiler anything - appreciate it

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think this should be on the OP

You will NEED to start the game from the beginning again as changes have been made to the script from episode 1. If you don't, you might reach the end, but you will encounter crashes, script errors, and won't get the ending you should have based on the route you followed.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
What the fuck is this ... I did not understand shit ... the game is over ... Not to mention that with every decision I get this shit " An exception has occurred"...da fuck.

FondHardtofindEasternglasslizard.gif

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You will NEED to start the game from the beginning again as changes have been made to the script from episode 1. If you don't, you might reach the end, but you will encounter crashes, script errors, and won't get the ending you should have based on the route you followed. :ROFLMAO:

Having the same points with val and alex and loading an old game I couldn't see the end... so with Lucy I got 10 points? :unsure:

It's a beta version. I wanted to save time to see the endings, but it couldn't be. The only points that matter are those of Lauren at the end, since she will give you the option to have a relationship or not in chapter 3 I think it was. I'm not saying more than it is spoiler, If you play in this version, the route of only one girl is better, this is the best spoiler to play without problems ;) It's time to start from scratch :cry::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes