4.20 star(s) 58 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
That's because you were too excited to read the whole "final release" post from yesterday :LOL:

Also, I've just learned my patreon tier will receive the link next week, not in two weeks time as I believed!!
My Val and I will be reunited in only 6 days :cry::cry::love:
fun fact I wasn't going to download this update until MisterMaya posted it

nothing against anyone who downloaded or share the game I just wanted my version of the game to come from him

even if I couldn't support the game financially

Reactions: Mikhail Blk

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
fun fact I wasn't going to download this update until MisterMaya posted it

nothing against anyone who downloaded or share the game I just wanted my version of the game to come from him

even if I couldn't support the game financially
Ehm... Vidal, there are no public versions anymore from MisterMaya. Someone leaked the game here and the mods updated the OP, not the dev :(
My advice is: enjoy the game without any remorse whatsoever; I'm positive MisterMaya doesn't mind at all that YOU got to play the game from here ;)

Sep 3, 2020
Ehm... Vidal, there are no public versions anymore from MisterMaya. Someone leaked the game here and the mods updated the OP, not the dev :(
My advice is: enjoy the game without any remorse whatsoever; I'm positive MisterMaya doesn't mind at all that YOU got to play the game from here ;)
View attachment final_6313b5db622f5400802b7703_177817.mp4

oh well

anyway I stopped playing it I'm waiting for the fixed version:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Really enjoyed the game up until the endings with the girls. Even the ending of the plot was good enough but the girls was SO rushed. No final scene with each one...just a plain "yea, of course I ended up with her"

For all the nice story telling with the girls, I hope some sort of epilogue or something comes out because man, it felt super bad to not have actual closure.

Toucanman

Nov 2, 2021
So, MC is an idiot.

Gives up a career in law which has excellent prospects and most successful ones end up rich as fuck because his dad wants him to run a bar, a career that has a huge chance of failure....

That also makes his dad a massive tool that really didn't want his son to make anything of himself.
are you a lawyer yet?

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes