4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
I am looking for a game whose name I do not know. There was a boy who was in a company with a lady and two girls, one of the girls was friendly unlike the other girl, and at the end of the episode, the boy found a magical stone and was supposed to go on a journey about the magical stone with other characters. Does anyone know the name of the game? Thank you for your help

View attachment 2738516
Glowing Stones is the only thing that comes to mind anywhere near this. do keep in mind that there are quite a few urban fantasy/super-power games around. could be any one of them.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Hello MisterMaya ! I think I just completed every possible ending of your game ! Does the game has 4 endings with only 4 of the girls? Lucy,Val,Laura and Alexa?Because I tried to get other endings as well, but I only could get endings with these 4 . Please let me know what is going and if I missed something! Thank you for this great game !

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
MisterMaya
E4 was quite good, would give it 8/10 as there were a few things I think could have been done in a better way.

1) DRILLING THE TUNNELS: The sex scenes looked rushed especially in case of Valentine and Laura. In one moment they are blowing each other off and just one click you see them riding MC like a horse at a high speed, you could have added different positions or made the scenes a little more intimate especially with Laura. The scenes looks as if the dev was trying to end them as fast as he could.

2) ENDINGS: I hoped for a little better than just a few renders during credit scenes, like a proper marriage venue scenario with all the LI's and them saying the vows with MC or their honeymoon stuff or their vacation or whatever they did in future etc........ Putting 4-5 renders during credits was kinda :confused:.
While for the LI's not chosen a little bit about them too eg: If u chose Val in the end, you could have added some renders showing Alexa succeeding in her career, Lucy opening another chain of bar, Laura and Paige enjoying their time etc. So yeah endings were a huge let down.

These were some things I found lacking in the E4, rest was quite good.
CONGRATS ON COMPLETING THE GAME AND BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i restarted a new game and didn't have any issues at all .... oh i love the cat riding the bike ... it was awesome :LOL::ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Cinder90

Jul 13, 2020
i dont know what i did wrong cause when i finish the ep 3 the ep does not start just brings me to the main menu im confuse cause in here says ep 4

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i dont know what i did wrong cause when i finish the ep 3 the ep does not start just brings me to the main menu im confuse cause in here says ep 4
are you using the mod? if so, it hasn't been updated and that can cause you to be kicked back to main menu

Reactions: Cinder90

Cloud_Runner

Sep 18, 2022
are you using the mod? if so, it hasn't been updated and that can cause you to be kicked back to main menu
Not just can, it most definitely will cause the issue. I had to delete the game folder and unarchive it again to have it clean, cuz even after deleting the mod the game did not let me progress further.
Well anyway, ain't gonna play till the fix, no way i'm gonna witness constant errors instead of the renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinder90

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Edit2: I'll update the mod when the full/fixed EP4 version releases

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
When will the mod be available? After all, this version is now completed/full.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this game. And thank you again for this. I just start from beginning since all my old saves throw renpy exception error. Luckily I found this post and won't Valentine quiz again. It probably didn't matter much but i still like to win.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can't for the likes of me get Lucy in the ending ... i get all the 3 i live with but never Lucy ......... wtf am i doing wrong ????????????????????????????????????? o_O

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes