4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's my problem with some of these completed games. The games are great but endings not so much.

Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful they get completed so don't make a fuss of it but i've played a few games i've loved, got to the end and wondered "is that it" at the ending.

Haven't finished this yet so don't know if this is the same.
Yeah I still think the game is good
But I have played some games that were ruined for me because of the ending
Haley's story comes to mind lol

This just felt to me like it was lacking some romance
which is a big thing for me if I'm playing games on here tbh

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just finished. If anyone else is looking for a solution to not restarting just use the URM from 052, works like a charm!

Girls were all smoke. I enjoyed the story for the most part, but did feel it kind of fell apart at the end with everyone thinking they needed to be involved and the MC just accepting it. The blowfish face was funny, but overused.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Edit2: I'll update the mod when the full/fixed EP4 version releases

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
update?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i don't know about everyone else .. but i'm an uncontrollable sex addict ... err umm i mean my MC is , high sex drive willing to fuck any babe that will let him .... as long as he gets what he wants in the end .... hmmm maybe that why i had some trouble getting all the endings :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Lucy's ending was the hardest for my sex addicted MC :p
The...ah...."hardest?"

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's my problem with some of these completed games. The games are great but endings not so much.

Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful they get completed so don't make a fuss of it but i've played a few games i've loved, got to the end and wondered "is that it" at the ending.

Haven't finished this yet so don't know if this is the same.
Yes, being able to craft a satisfying ending is a skill in itself. I expect many developers could do well consulting with a "closer" or other person who help brainstorm a satisfying conclusion.

For some reason, I'm reminded of how much better Lucas did when he had his (now ex) wife working as editor. She was able to help him trim his story to the essentials without dragging things out (like the prequels).

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Forgot to mention the comedy show. That was great and really appreciate the dev not pulling punches!!

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
So, as someone who hasn’t played the game before, is it recommended to play now or wait for another fix?

RyuukuLS

Nov 23, 2021
Wait for another fix. The last chapter is a big mess and have too much exception. I wait myself after two exception.

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know what I did but apparently I broke something. I can only get one ending and it is with Laura. Regardless of the decisions I always end up with her. I did have at one point the scrappy mod installed but then completely deleted the game folder (except for saves) and extracted from the original archive with no mods. Any idea how to fix my issue?
Btw, kudos to the dev! I liked the story and the pacing but especially all girls were really pretty (except for the chinese granny *shudder*)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
yeah my bad, I was very tired when I wrote the reply. lol It's Lucy_points
I have updated my fix, it will solve your problem

EDIT: In fact, the dev wanted certainly to write Lucy_love instead of Lucy_points. Because it's not reused anywhere.
So, I have modified the script.rpy too to reflect this.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyuukuLS

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
what are the right answers for the "friends" mini game, i hated that show and only watched 1 episode.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes