4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
is there a haem route/ending if so i sit an all or nothing or can you choose who is in the harem?
Nope. Nothing of the like. Usually, when there's harem in a game, the appropriate tag is conveniently added below the thread's name. If you have a look at the tags, near the top of the page, you will see there's no harem.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Should I encourage Lucy to date? She's my favorite girl but the walkthrough says i get a scene with lucy if i tell her to date. Is that a scene with someone else? Not interested in that. But if that means a scene with me I'm in. This is a confusing option.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Edit2: I'll update the mod when the full/fixed EP4 version releases

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Waiting for this mod update

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
Wish this game wasn't over already. Felt like I was still getting to know the girls, and they were all great. Really going to miss them. Great game, thoroughly enjoyed playing something that felt different with a liking for every LI.

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know what I did but apparently I broke something. I can only get one ending and it is with Laura. Regardless of the decisions I always end up with her. I did have at one point the scrappy mod installed but then completely deleted the game folder (except for saves) and extracted from the original archive with no mods. Any idea how to fix my issue?
Btw, kudos to the dev! I liked the story and the pacing but especially all girls were really pretty (except for the chinese granny *shudder*)
*bump*

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes