4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hiya, I will do my absolute best to release the complete version on Patreon before Thursday :)
The only thing blocking me right now, is the music, which I need to change for the first three episodes but I'm fighting with the provider because they said I can only DL 100 per months, and I need to DL 130 more to replace them all before the Steam release, and I need to fix something with the LI scoring system, but that's almost done actually, at the time I'm writing this.
The thing is, if the music isn't resolved by Thursday, which I just realized now is tomorrow, I'll update a new version, which will have the music I used up until now and will only available to Patreon, and as soon as The Steam version is Live, I will change the Patreon version because it means the music has been changed. I don't know if I'm making sense, am I? I'm doing 107 things at the same time right now, so I'm getting lost lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The thing is, if the music isn't resolved by Thursday, which I just realized now is tomorrow, I'll update a new version, which will have the music I used up until now and will only available to Patreon, and as soon as The Steam version is Live, I will change the Patreon version because it means the music has been changed. I don't know if I'm making sense, am I? I'm doing 107 things at the same time right now, so I'm getting lost lol
Whoa whoa hold on! The Thursday we are talking about isn't tomorrow but next week (27th July).
You still have 8 days to go, so settle down and breathe :HideThePain:

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone know how to get the three scenes I'm missing in the gallery? I'm missing the two to the right of "Valentine's wet dream" and the one to the left of "Val's mind games"

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Great example of sunk-cost fallacy for me... been wanting to play this for a while but I read there was the final update coming so I waited until that came out. Then another update close by made is making me wait again, and I guess I can wait yet a little more for the mod :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just wanted to share some info with all of you in case you're interested in helping the dev out.
The game's final bug-free edition will be uploaded soon (definitely within this week).

This was taken from Patreon:

The way Steam works, I will need to upload the game and from the moment it is "online", Steam will review it, and if everything complies with their guidelines and policies, 14 days after the upload I will be able to release it to the public.
The issue is, unless I have the trailer and the Playthrough done, which will be DLC, downloadable content, I can't upload the game on Steam to have it reviewed. We're depending on those elements for me to be able to give you a date for the Steam release.

Realistically speaking though, it will be in August. But whether it will happen mid august, or towards the end of August, only time will tell.

Once again, I want to thank those who took the time to join my discord and notify me of those issues present in the game so I could fix them as fast as possible.

Therefore, it also brings me to change something regarding The Entrepreneur on Patreon.
Once the music will be fixed tomorrow, I will test the game again, to make sure the game is free of bugs and issues.
Then, I will upload the new version of The Entrepreneur Final Edition on Patreon, the same one that will be on Steam. I decided to leave this version for the 5$ tier and up for the rest of the month.
On August the 1st, it will be available to 10$ tier and up.
So, as you can read, the final version on Patreon will be the same as the Steam version except for the DLC walkthrough and the trailer.
The Steam version will be released in some weeks.

Meanwhile, he also started working on his 2nd game :Kappa:

Sep 3, 2020
I just wanted to share some info with all of you in case you're interested in helping the dev out.
The game's final bug-free edition will be uploaded soon (definitely within this week).

This was taken from Patreon:

So, as you can read, the final version on Patreon will be the same as the Steam version except for the DLC walkthrough and the trailer.
The Steam version will be released in some weeks.

Meanwhile, he also started working on his 2nd game :Kappa:
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I had stop the game because of a bug in the scene Alexa finding the cat, after the question: what should we call. It's a pity.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So from reading above the game is buggy until the Steam version comes out. Once I got to the last chapter I'm seeing all the bugs. There have been several exceptions right after choices and now the "plan" is going with the opposite plan from which I chose. I chose the sell to Tony plan and I am getting the kidnap Lucy plan. I never applied the patch fix so I'm wondering if that will correct the issues? I played chps 1-3 with Scrappy's mod, but it would not allow the game to continue into chp 4 so I just used my chp 3 save on a clean install.

***EDIT***

NVM I applied the patch and answered my own question. It seems to work now. It's even running the right Plan now.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Man no matter how hard I tried I ended up with the Alexa ending instead of Lucy. This one really needs a girl by girl WT guide on how to get each ending. Decent story though. A cheat guide on each girl's score would be helpful too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jet_Pilot
Apr 10, 2023
Man no matter how hard I tried I ended up with the Alexa ending instead of Lucy. This one really needs a girl by girl WT guide on how to get each ending. Decent story though. A cheat guide on each girl's score would be helpful too.
What about just ignore alexa or have fun with enemy girl of alexa,so u don't get her ending?

Reactions: oszapo25

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What about just ignore alexa or have fun with enemy girl of alexa,so u don't get her ending?
I friendzoned her twice when asked and refused to have sex with her when she offered up her V card. Otherwise I was nice to her as a friend would be. My goal from the start was Lucy and yet I still got Alexa's ending. My guess is that she is the easiest one to get out of them all.

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I friendzoned her twice when asked and refused to have sex with her when she offered up her V card. Otherwise I was nice to her as a friend would be. My goal from the start was Lucy and yet I still got Alexa's ending. My guess is that she is the easiest one to get out of them all.
I've got Valentine ending...:)

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is it complicated to get a specific ending, are there unintuitive choices so that the walkthrough mod is needed?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Is it complicated to get a specific ending, are there unintuitive choices so that the walkthrough mod is needed?
Intuitive choice means prefer a girl from the beginning till the ending of the VN...:) E.g. I think, in case of Valentine, marked an epoch, kissing her before the bar, and it was caught by Lucy...I think that later some event is was left aut with other girls, during the story.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes