4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
when is the completed version / public version with the bugfixs going to be released?
There won't be a public version, bugfix/complete versions has been out for a while now, , it's going to Steam, so someone will have to share it or go pick it up on Steam when it comes, or Patreon.

Reactions: oszapo25

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think it's "refreshing" honestly, a game that doesn't dwell for 25 updates/chapters(and most likely gets abandoned mid-way) completely stuck in place, going in circles and never making any real story progress.

This one tells it's story and ends, it stands out because this style has really fallen out of favor with milk-marathons being dominant and ever present.
Like i said, for me it was refreshing.
I get your point, I do, but there's a difference between a game that has ran its course but still continues anyways(the milkers) and a game that still has alot of juice to continue but doesn't. This game definitely felt like it still had a few episodes left in it hence why I was genuinely surprised to see the completed tag and why i said it's unfortunate. It's yet another good game that ends abruptly.
But I guess if the Devs had no idea what to do next with the story then it's probably for the best that they ended it. Still unfortunate tho cause to me the story didn't feel like it was even close to completion, but alas.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The history of this VN is round, even though the story can be expanded and the ending is sketchy indeed. It seems, that you have to decide somewhere in the middle of the game, which of the girls is the most sympathetic to MC, i. e. who he wants as his permanent sexual partner, or wife. So, the VN has 3-4 endings. The game precludes the completion as the harem. It is inevitable that for girls, the decision can be emotionally damaging. Of course the game can be continued, but it should be a separate story, with the MC or focusing on the fate of one of the girls and the sexual escapades of the other.

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
I'll try to see what I can do, but yeah it's a pain in the ass to animate (the french kiss) :LOL:
And couldn't agree more on the missionary thing :sneaky:
Hi MisterMaya. There is a scene in the curse where: missionary sex with the girl's arms and legs wrapped around the MC too

Maxi605

Jan 19, 2022
Edit2: Links removed while I update the Mod

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Links broken

Reactions: itachi221997

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Finally finished the game.
Awesome game ; one of those where we can truly say a waifu is superior to another. Once again kudos to MisterMaya

Only "downside" : the epilogues are too short :cry: we don't know what happened to the other girls.... but that's just whining on my end.
Wonderful game, can't wait for the next (y)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I was going to play this to finish it, then I loaded up my Episode 3 save just to remind me where I was, and to make sure the persistent file was up to date as it was sooo long since I played. I loaded the save and remembered why I stopped... I can't choose. I enjoyed this up to a point and really hope those who played it through to the end were happy.
If the dev ever makes a new VN where I don't have to choose, I will look forward to it, but choosing sucks... too much real life lol

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I don't like to write this because I was really liking the game, but I had to drop this VN... For me it is up there in almost all concepts (renders and story), but it has too many problems with the choice management, they just don't matter, even if you try to avoid the girls, the game thinks you are pursuing them and checking with URM, it has a weird thing where the girls are paired as if you were in doubt between two.... I had to manually choose the path to avoid sex scenes with LIs I wasn't following... And the last thing, the plot in the story quality dropped a lot in the last chapter with some choices that didn't make sense from the MC... That together with the choice problem made me drop this.

Anyway, congratulations to the developer for finishing the game. Something rare these days.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020

Changelog:

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Mod status?

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019

Changelog:

scrappy, when can we expect an update for this mate?!

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes