4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hol up, it's completed already? I played quite some time ago, so I don't remember much, but it definitelly wasn't close to being done in Ep 3. What happened there?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

The Entrepreneur Steam release trailer

The Entrepreneur is now being reviewed by Steam and will soon be released on their platform.

It is very exciting news, and I'm glad to give you the first trailer of the game.
The other one is NSFW, and will be available to watch on the store page of the game The Entrepreneur.

You can watch the trailer .

You can access the Steam page .

While I'm reaching the end of the book regarding The Entrepreneur, I have been working on my second game for the past month or so.
Many good things will follow soon enough, so stay tuned for my second game, which will be a much bigger project than The Entrepreneur.

Talk to you soon,

MisterMaya

Mar 29, 2021
I just wanted to share some info with all of you in case you're interested in helping the dev out.
The game's final bug-free edition will be uploaded soon (definitely within this week).

This was taken from Patreon:

So, as you can read, the final version on Patreon will be the same as the Steam version except for the DLC walkthrough and the trailer.
The Steam version will be released in some weeks.

Meanwhile, he also started working on his 2nd game :Kappa:
Actually, the Steam page of the game has been recently set up: ;)

Edit: Wow, I was late, sorry :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Actually, the Steam page of the game has been recently set up: ;)

Edit: Wow, I was late, sorry :)
It's beeing reviewed, and MisterMaya warned us that it could take a couple of weeks until the game was approved by Steam.
He even hypothesized with mid to late August. Hopefully, it will take shorter.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
MisterMaya

Untitled.jpg
It's on my list as well :love:
Only played up to chapter 2 - was just waiting for it to be finished.

I actually enjoy spending a few bucks rewarding Dev's for finishing their game *(especially their first one).
Allows them to consider making another one? Hopefully!

Just a few games I have on Steam - All USD figures.

Projekt: Passion - Season 1

Love of Magic
And his second one also!!!
Love of Magic Book 2: The War
I will buy the 3rd, 4th, 5th .... also - lol

Intruder on the Bridge

Defending Lydia Collier
15.00 - He could charge more IMHO ;)

Man of the House

Anything from Perverter!
etc, etc ......

Assuming yours will be in that range as well?
- At least over the $10.00 Usd mark! (So it doesn't look like a crap game) *or maybe closer to $20.00?

Thirty Days * Is on Early Access for 11.50 - bought that as well.

Do you think - if or when you get far enough along in the next game - about putting it on Early Access also?

Looking forward to getting my Steam email - whenever that happens?

Last edited:

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Quick question, based on what I have read the completed version has not been released here and we do not have the updated WT mode as well???

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya

View attachment 2829735
It's on my list as well :love:
Only played up to chapter 2 - was just waiting for it to be finished.

I actually enjoy spending a few bucks rewarding Dev's for finishing their game *(especially their first one).
Allows them to consider making another one? Hopefully!

Just a few games I have on Steam - All USD figures.

Projekt: Passion - Season 1

Love of Magic
And his second one also!!!
Love of Magic Book 2: The War
I will buy the 3rd, 4th, 5th .... also - lol

Intruder on the Bridge

Defending Lydia Collier
15.00 - He could charge more IMHO ;)

Man of the House

Anything from Perverter!
etc, etc ......

Assuming yours will be in that range as well?
- At least over the $10.00 Usd mark! (So it doesn't look like a crap game) *or maybe closer to $20.00?

Thirty Days * Is on Early Access for 11.50 - bought that as well.

Do you think - if or when you get far enough along in the next game - about putting it on Early Access also?

Looking forward to getting my Steam email - whenever that happens?
That's very kind of you, I hope you'll enjoy it, and try to get all the 25 achievements available for my game :)

As for the price, I can't reveal how much yet, but it will be on the low end of the price range for adult games.
I like The Entrepreneur, but I would be blind to assume it's perfect to be worth 15-20 dollars when for that same price you have other games with much more mechanics to it.
So I guess yeah, it will be rather cheap :)

As for a second game, I'm already a month into developing it :)

Sep 3, 2020
That's very kind of you, I hope you'll enjoy it, and try to get all the 25 achievements available for my game :)

As for the price, I can't reveal how much yet, but it will be on the low end of the price range for adult games.
I like The Entrepreneur, but I would be blind to assume it's perfect to be worth 15-20 dollars when for that same price you have other games with much more mechanics to it.

I don't have any money but I would gladly pay $20 and more

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Wait it's completed already?:WaitWhat: But we're only at ep 4?. The last time I played this game, which was ep 3, it didn't even feel like it was half way done. That's unfortunate honestly

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000
Sep 3, 2020
Wait it's completed already?:WaitWhat: But we're only at ep 4?. The last time I played this game, which was ep 3, it didn't even feel like it was half way done. That's unfortunate honestly
I know how you feel I wish it went on longer to sometimes

I could always do with more Laura but this game was always supposed to be short since it was his first game

but the next game is supposed to be longer

and all the experiences from making this game he's going to put it into the next game

Reactions: Twistty and Cahmon

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Thanks for the update and the achievements info.

FYI - Intruder on the Bridge is 11.50 - and not as good your game in most senses (Just my humble opinion).
And I didn't bad about supporting him!

But you do what you feel is in the best interests.
Also I buy alot of games on

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think it's "refreshing" honestly, a game that doesn't dwell for 25 updates/chapters(and most likely gets abandoned mid-way) completely stuck in place, going in circles and never making any real story progress.

This one tells it's story and ends, it stands out because this style has really fallen out of favor with milk-marathons being dominant and ever present.
Like i said, for me it was refreshing.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes