4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it a bug? I'm pretty sure I told Alexa to go but Marcus accused me of telling her to stay.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is it a bug? I'm pretty sure I told Alexa to go but Marcus accused me of telling her to stay.
That rings a bell. I cannot check it, though, 'cause I no longer have the game. By the end of it, I also got quite a few errors with a blank screen (missing renders or something like that).

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That rings a bell. I cannot check it, though, 'cause I no longer have the game. By the end of it, I also got quite a few errors with a blank screen (missing renders or something like that).
Yeah. I have the same missing renders too. And how do you even get Alexa ending? I always end up with Valentine.

Reactions: Jet_Pilot

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah. I have the same missing renders too. And how do you even get Alexa ending? I always end up with Valentine.
That's strange. I had like zero problems to get the endings for Alexa, Laura or Valentine. Lucy, on the other hand, gave me much more trouble. What version did you download and are playing? The Windows/Linux one? That's what I played. Other than that, the only advice I can give you is to just focus on one girl for every run you play. That's the best way to get your desired ending. I'm sure if you do just that, you'll have no issues in getting Alexa's, Valentine's or Laura's ending.

For Lucy, I recommend you to follow the walkthrough so that you score 2 relationship points with her when she questions you when you're sitting across from her by the end of the game. In my experience those 2 points you can score with her by replying what she wants to hear can prove fundamental if you want to get her ending.

Reactions: NukaCola

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sorry, but the story's premise is such a complete nonsense that I can't push forward. My brain just refuses to go beyond this point (even though she's a smoking hot babe):

screenshot0001.png

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And you felt the need to tell us this instead of just moving on?
View attachment 2778866
Adulting is hard.
Honestly, I think critics (harsh critics too) should be more than welcome, mostly when a game definitely isn't that successful.

Too many VNs' authors fail to realize that a solid story premise and well written dialogues are far more important than "eye candies" & CGs, lately.

I'd call it a quick reminder for the next VN project. :coffee:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Honestly, I think critics (harsh critics too) should be more than welcome, mostly when a game definitely isn't that successful.

Too many VNs' authors fail to realize that a solid story premise and well written dialogues are far more important than "eye candies" & CGs, lately.

I'd call it a quick reminder for the next VN project. :coffee:
Do you feel that " story's premise is such a complete nonsense" constitutes a valid criticism? Sounds more like a rant to me. Someone basically giving the developer the finger on the way out of the door.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Can I know how to get Lucy's ending?
I assume since ep 4 is early release, it's not 100% finished and therefore not likely to include some endings
Lucy's ending is definitely achievable, but trickier than the other girls' endings in my experience. I had to try several times before obtaining it. Apart from focusing your romantic interest only on her character (focusing on only one girl is good advice when you find problems in getting her particular ending in this type of games), you'll want to make sure to reply like this to these two questions she asks you by the end of the game, when you are sitting across from her and she begins questioning you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you focus only on her from the beginning and make sure to answer those two questions like I'm telling you, you should get her ending.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the complete edition is also out. waiting some hero to post it here
The "complete" edition on Patreon is the same one as here. What the dev meant is "complete game", but the game file is still "early release." In fact, we patrons still need to a apply a script patch before playing it.
I'm not sure if there will ever be a final edition with everything corrected on Patreon. My tier got the game last Thursday and I will no longer have access to it after next Thursday (next week) because the game will be going on Steam then and only $10+ patrons will still be allowed to download it. If the "definitive edition" doesn't come out before then, I won't even have access to it.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
The "complete" edition on Patreon is the same one as here. What the dev meant is "complete game", but the game file is still "early release." In fact, we patrons still need to a apply a script patch before playing it.
I'm not sure if there will ever be a final edition with everything corrected on Patreon. My tier got the game last Thursday and I will no longer have access to it after next Thursday (next week) because the game will be going on Steam then and only $10+ patrons will still be allowed to download it. If the "definitive edition" doesn't come out before then, I won't ever have access to it.
scrappy This good enough for you to start working on the mod or are you gonna wait for the steam release?

Reactions: peperondana

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
scrappy This good enough for you to start working on the mod or are you gonna wait for the steam release?
I just checked Discord. It turns out the dev has spent a few days in his country, but he flew back to Dublin only yesterday and is now working on fixing the bugs. As I see it, a definitive version should be out in the next days before the Steam release, so it wouldn't hurt to wait a bit longer.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes