• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this game. And thank you again for this. I just start from beginning since all my old saves throw renpy exception error. Luckily I found this post and won't Valentine quiz again. It probably didn't matter much but i still like to win.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can't for the likes of me get Lucy in the ending ... i get all the 3 i live with but never Lucy ......... wtf am i doing wrong ????????????????????????????????????? o_O

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can't for the likes of me get Lucy in the ending ... i get all the 3 i live with but never Lucy ......... wtf am i doing wrong ????????????????????????????????????? o_O
ok after what seems like a lifetime ... i finally got the Lucy ending .... woohoo :love:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've been playing the game for the last few days. Getting Alexa's, Laura's or Valentine's ending is no problem in my experience. But Lucy's been problematic. Got her ending too in the end, though.

There are no endings for Paige or Lily. Am i right? A pity. They are very hot as well.

All in all, quite decent game, better than the average for sure. Good luck to the dev with his forecoming projects.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

SageLover

May 10, 2022
I've been playing the game for the last few days. Getting Alexa's, Laura's or Valentine's ending is no problem in my experience. But Lucy's been problematic. Got her ending too in the end, though.

There are no endings for Paige or Lily. Am i right? A pity. They are very hot as well.

All in all, quite decent game, better than the average for sure. Good luck to the dev with his forecoming projects.
Paige is too hot.I hoped to have something with her.

Reactions: Jumbi
Sep 3, 2020
patch script has been uploaded in his patron
okay I think I found one more bug

and this is after I applied the patch so I don't know if it's fixed in the full version of the game

but

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I found a fix on Discord thank you wibble

View attachment script.rpy

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
okay I think I found one more bug

and this is after I applied the patch so I don't know if it's fixed in the full version of the game

but

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What the hell is going on there? How dare you say that to MY Valentine???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm calling Laura right now. You put up that romantic front when you are actually like every other man :cry::(

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I really liked the game
I just felt like Alex's ending could have been a bit more fleshed out
It just wasn't as romantic as I would have liked.
I don't know the other girls' endings so I can't comment on them.

Either way tho that is just my opinion
It is still a damn good game.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't know about everyone else .. but i'm an uncontrollable sex addict ... err umm i mean my MC is , high sex drive willing to fuck any babe that will let him .... as long as he gets what he wants in the end .... hmmm maybe that why i had some trouble getting all the endings :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Lucy's ending was the hardest for my sex addicted MC :p

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
There is another bug with Lily, in the last chapter they meet with her, as if we were her favorite client and I have never hired her.
I really liked the game

I agree with you, the end of the story is good, but this game is missing an epilogue. The endings with the girls seem very rushed to me , without feelings, and only 4 or 5 renders in the credits

Reactions: qaywsx and Joshy92

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have modified the script to have less strict relations with the girls, especially if you have manipulated some *_love by putting a value of 100 instead of 11 (requested by the game most of the time) to have only this route. In that case you miss some scenes.
save in [game folder]\game
it's based on the patch provided here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really liked the game

That's my problem with some of these completed games. The games are great but endings not so much.

Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful they get completed so don't make a fuss of it but i've played a few games i've loved, got to the end and wondered "is that it" at the ending.

Haven't finished this yet so don't know if this is the same.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes