3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Now a shota appeared on my prison as one of the prisoners the guards get randomly, I guess the new characters are quite rare to get.

My options look like this:

1641506482641.png

Reactions: Th3DEAD

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
This place unlocked also, im at day 32, max guard level, I don't know unlocking conditions. Can't go in, I need a "special ticket to enter". New characters started to appear more frequently.
1641507083130.png

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
So is the page going to get updated when the DLC gets translated or do I need to get it from somewhere else? Been waiting a while on this so I'm just wondering

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I was able to do it myself. Maybe it will be useful for those like me playing, without knowledge of English or Japanese. There is a "picture" from which it is taken, the background and the effect, the selection of the button. \ www \ img \ system \ Window.png !!Attention!! if you want to change it yourself, make a backup. Since, you need to change the picture without changing its date, creation, this (save correctly) can not be every program. Here is my version of the file. Just replace. Examples on screenshots of the menu.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Wait so are saves from 1.3 incompatible with 2.0?
Because I am getting the same error message when updated my game from 1.3 to 2.0 and try to view any scene with a character.

Edit : Yep that gotta be it, started a new game and everything is fine.

Last edited:

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
No i am running into the same issues when making a new clean save, it's only certain places where i run into it.

I can load my slaves in my old save, except the fave one.

You can see the problem appears by going here on memories once you made a new save.

Cabbagelord

Dec 6, 2019
Save with everything unlocked in v2.0 for those that are too lazy to redo the game again, since all the new content is locked behind lategame deputy rank.

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
started a new game. updating 1.3.0 TEGMCLPU 1.3.0 Tk2
from here. But sometimes an error sometimes pops up. There was also a bug that if you take a girl with you from the 2nd floor, then you can't put her back in her place in her place at the 2nd floor of the dungeon. We are waiting for the patch from the author.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
This place unlocked also, im at day 32, max guard level, I don't know unlocking conditions. Can't go in, I need a "special ticket to enter". New characters started to appear more frequently.
Invitation letter can be obtained from searching males in the noble district. I found it at night, idk if morning will count too

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks Sama変態, all the previous poster, and supporters.

THIS IS AN UNCENSOR PATCH, NOT A TRANSLATION!
DO NOT USE ANY OF BELOW CONTENT PROVIDED BY backtrow if you want it to stay original, use it in english tl, or suspicious, or any disagreement.

1.) DIY here.
Method to uncensor which is known from previous post in this thread. (Check image)
Software: Notepad++ / RPGMaker
Capture21.JPG Capture22.JPG

2.) Non-DIY here, Patch below.
egv2_0_0_jp_uncensor_fix2
About Fix2:
- to fuck the previous patches, jk, Adult, R*ri, Sh*ta all fixed upside down
- 3P untested yet.
known issue: There's a chance,
if you click too fast or you might need to restart the game.
- Animation Bug occurs, Adult or Loli or Shouta genitals upside down.

PS: You can put the code yourself in rpgmaker, but to be noted it still shift to slightly left which is the plugin, not me.

Note:
1.) It will only works on version 2.00 if you download from provider Sama変態. Any newer or older might occur errors.
2.) It will replace the English translation, please use it at own risk.
3.) Note to downloader from unce patch version 1.30, you might have to redownload the v1.30, and update your version
from 1.30 to 2.00, then only use the above patch for v2.00.
4.) Working with older version save file.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
It's a Decensor
Yeah, just a moment ago I remembered that it was a different person doing MTL, still thanks

Edit:
New stuff I found in append:
- Be max rank, already have a slave in your room after taking the quest of Grandmaster
- Talk to him now in append, he will say "The number of people requested is roughly a person. Of course, not everyone is fine. This request is also a woman with big breasts. And a pretty young woman." "It doesn't matter which condition you choose. If both conditions are met, let's calculate it for two people."
Apparently if these condition are met, you can imprison more people thanks to an expansion in the prison cell
Edit2:
Yeah it seem to be just like the personal slave mission, I just sent a big breast criminal to another city as a special condition.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
this game is good for those who hate loli, since they can't access it easily anyway.

the game lock loli content unless you complete the quest here I saw in the tread on ci-en

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omunkulo

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
this game is good for those who hate loli can't access it easily anyways

the game lock loli content unless you complete the quest here I saw in the tread on ci-en
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you just need to obtain max rank. I went through a night and that event triggered unlocking all new characters

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes